We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• None of you people actually had the chance to play the bosses, do the dungeons yourself, and yet you managed to create 9 pages of whining over an update that hasn't come out yet. The Developers are somewhat special for listening to your whines instead of doing what they feel is right, and yet you don't even give them a chance to introduce a change into the game. lets wait for the update to be done, play for a few days ATLEAST, and then judge whats right and whats wrong.

• @Smoreceror Some people (me included) are still having issues with mouse movement issues. When they move their mouses they will either spin out of control which is very disorienting or even just keep moving for a little bit after the mouse has stopped. Anyone looking into this?

• ExedllExedll Member

Server are disabled? For Poland will be launched in 24:00 ?

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Exedll said:

21:30

• @Daermonik said:
    1) Shield bar on SH Bosses. Translation: Ppl wont party with low CR ppl. I personally never ask for a CR requirement when farming SH. Bad move.
    2) Removing buff potions. Bad move, once again. Why in hell would you do that?

in fact i dont play after 65 for a reason no one want low cr and low difficul dg drops are really really bad

• ExedllExedll Member

@Natorious said:

@Exedll said:

21:30

Thanks for the help.)

• I can't play everytime I patch it says it failed

• YungNAYungNA Member

Hello friends, I want to give you my opinion on some things that I've read from the users.

Many people are complaining about being weak as fuck, and its because they have no alts? or have no time?
    BS, and I'll tell you why;

I've been playing since CBT and I made a lof of stupid mistakes, wasted a ton of badges because I didn't know they boosted CR, wasted many hammers on low tier gear, reapprisal scrolls derped also because I didn't know the propper rolls, etc... But I learned from them.
    Atm I'm at 140k~ CR with K-perks. I have no bank account IRL, so I can only play with in game currency and thanks to the trade changes, I could manage to get some decent kred out of SH. I have not a single alt and still got some SH drops and many Xanadu drops. Tho I have shittiest RNG for enhance.

I am just hard loling at what seems like kids, bitching about not being able to get decent CR? I got 40k~ CR in like 3 days, by actually knowing how the game and CR works. And if you still think its hard, do your research, look for the Carthhh guide or whatever, tbh its not even necessary when you learn to use the "check player info" option, and see other players rolls, charms, sets, and such.

Is it reaaaaally that hard folks?.

• Sn4kySn4ky Member

QUEST STILL BUGGED. OKAY.

• wow...the untradable event coins cannot be used to purchase items that requires tradable event coins...

• KD79EH63LJKD79EH63LJ Member
    edited July 2017

Is this a joke today was the day I was gonna grab my halo costume reward and u took it away days earlier?

Please make so I can have the Halo. I was on last day with reward boxes and I wasnt at home yesterday.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

We're back online with the fix for the auction house!

@9GALY9PMMY said:
    wow...the untradable event coins cannot be used to purchase items that requires tradable event coins...

I'm not sure if this was intended or not. Can you PM me screenshots so that I can look into it?

• MrDudeMrDude Member

loged in and noticed i had lower CR then before the patch. looked in my invntory and see that my +11 earing i had just enhanced this morning before patch is now back to +10.

• Hello! Its going to sound like a noob question but: How do i update my game? Do i uninstall it and install it again or do i have a option on EnMasse launcher? The reason why i am asking its that i am running the launcher, press play, client starts ... and after the introduction movie it tells me that the game it`s out of date and to reinstall it again.

• EscadEscad Member

getting error in log in screen, server down atm?

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Escad said:
    getting error in log in screen, server down atm?

No. Did you update your client?

• EscadEscad Member

no seems game is not uptating , maybe i should do it manually?

• Well i am hating the patch rigth now.

Asking the real question here: Where is the "low" tier SH Gear?

• @YungNA said:
    Hello friends, I want to give you my opinion on some things that I've read from the users.

Many people are complaining about being weak as fuck, and its because they have no alts? or have no time?
    BS, and I'll tell you why;

I've been playing since CBT and I made a lof of stupid mistakes, wasted a ton of badges because I didn't know they boosted CR, wasted many hammers on low tier gear, reapprisal scrolls derped also because I didn't know the propper rolls, etc... But I learned from them.
    Atm I'm at 140k~ CR with K-perks. I have no bank account IRL, so I can only play with in game currency and thanks to the trade changes, I could manage to get some decent kred out of SH. I have not a single alt and still got some SH drops and many Xanadu drops. Tho I have shittiest RNG for enhance.

I am just hard loling at what seems like kids, bitching about not being able to get decent CR? I got 40k~ CR in like 3 days, by actually knowing how the game and CR works. And if you still think its hard, do your research, look for the Carthhh guide or whatever, tbh its not even necessary when you learn to use the "check player info" option, and see other players rolls, charms, sets, and such.

Is it reaaaaally that hard folks?.

Sounds a lot of bs. Do you expect people who have only played obt to have tested stuff from cbt? I bet you don't even know that 99% of the community disables player info. That only ones it works on are completely fresh players who don't know.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Escad said:
    no seems game is not uptating , maybe i should do it manually?

Try the repair tool on the launcher.

• HaraguroiHaraguroi Member

Excuse me but why on earth are the new SH costume weapons EXACTLY the same as CBT leveling up rewards? It was literally THE ONLY reason I leveled up to max in CBT the to get the skin. And now you can get the same skin in less than 30 mins? I mean, come on..... I'm kinda furing with rage rn lmfao.

• Okay, just checked the new patch and here are my impresions:

Pros:
    -The arena is nice, the rewards are solid (even if it makes me regret I got the SH tier 7 weapon instead of a necklace), although I think 100k each try is a bit too much.
    -Auto-enhance and charm/artifact fusion from the inventory are nice, utility improvements are always a good thing.

Cons (Oh boy):
    -SH is dead unless you are 80k+. The bosses are ridiculous now. Good luck trying to dodge the boss between a myriad of spells where you can't even see (and I'm not talking about the obvious 1HKO attacks, I'm talking about the normal ones).
    -The 50k 3h pots. Why. Just why. I mean, the ones you get from the guild aren't even working anymore, or at least they don't affect your CR so why bother?
    -That thing about gold drops being higher are complete and absolute bullshit. Nothing's been buffed, drops are the same, at least goldwise.
    -Why that invulnerability at the beggining of the arena's combats? Why do I have to expose myself like a moron? Even from a difficulty standpoint, it doesn't even make sense.

For the time being these are the only things I deem important, or that at least I think deserve some kind of remark, good or bad. I haven't checked anything else because I honestly didn't want to play the game anymore. The atmosphera in SH is just despressing. Might stop playing altogether, and I loved doing runs with my guildmates.

• @L6TY79LM9E said:
    Okay, just checked the new patch and here are my impresions:

Pros:
    -The arena is nice, the rewards are solid (even if it makes me regret I got the SH tier 7 weapon instead of a necklace), although I think 100k each try is a bit too much.
    -Auto-enhance and charm/artifact fusion from the inventory are nice, utility improvements are always a good thing.

Cons (Oh boy):
    -SH is dead unless you are 80k+. The bosses are ridiculous now. Good luck trying to dodge the boss between a myriad of spells where you can't even see (and I'm not talking about the obvious 1HKO attacks, I'm talking about the normal ones).
    -The 50k 3h pots. Why. Just why. I mean, the ones you get from the guild aren't even working anymore, or at least they don't affect your CR so why bother?
    -That thing about gold drops being higher are complete and absolute bullshit. Nothing's been buffed, drops are the same, at least goldwise.
    -Why that invulnerability at the beggining of the arena's combats? Why do I have to expose myself like a moron? Even from a difficulty standpoint, it doesn't even make sense.

For the time being these are the only things I deem important, or that at least I think deserve some kind of remark, good or bad. I haven't checked anything else because I honestly didn't want to play the game anymore. The atmosphera in SH is just despressing. Might stop playing altogether, and I loved doing runs with my guildmates.

I feel you bro, im gonna quit this Game aswell if they don't make any positive changes, my friends and guildmates are raging aswell and will stop to play probably aswell.

@Staff Team

Her your Community, the true nice and helpfull players are now doomed, only those " wannabe high CR who look down on low CR people " can now farm.
    Like Real Life, Rich gets richer and poor stays poor.
    Change it so that new players have a chance.
    Revert back that Bosses GUARD at SH and increase their Health instead....!

• GG, WP! Anti Debuff on the Bosses in Arena! WHY?! You deleted 3+ classes from the Arena now. Assa/Mages are RiP now, ty Enmasse.

• They made so many updates, but not added the famous, trade. A game that restricts trading between individual players will never work out. Having to be forced to go through the auction house is ridiculous too!

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@DJ3WLW9J3E said:
    They made so many updates, but not added the famous, trade. A game that restricts trading between individual players will never work out. Having to be forced to go through the auction house is ridiculous too!

Yeah get the hammers 1.5 mil a piece at minimum i want to see that guy who set the price range he has to do some good drugs

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@DJ3WLW9J3E said:
    They made so many updates, but not added the famous, trade. A game that restricts trading between individual players will never work out. Having to be forced to go through the auction house is ridiculous too!

Not true. BDO restricts all trading outside of the auction house, which is the same as this game right now, and BDO has been pretty popular recently. Enmasse just set the prices completely wrong.

• TyronicaTyronica Member
    edited July 2017

Yup i agree with this 100% Emass better man up and do a rollback of the patch and go back to the drawing board.
    Bosses were to easy yes but that doesnt mean you have to make the game unfun, plastic warrior only game. this isnt KR.

im pretty sure next week they will have a sale for a 100 restone pack

There is no way in hell enough people will farm up enough gear to be ready for the august content drop.
    Because the extreme alt farming keystone way is dead, all the whales got there items and no sane person will drop 50 bucks on 1 item that you then have to spend weeks or 50 dollars to reroll and a other 10 to keep your enchants to be usefull.

And farming outside of extreem is a pain in the as farm easy get 1 purple soul for your troubles lolz

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@Elysuu said:

@DJ3WLW9J3E said:

Not true. BDO restricts all trading outside of the auction house, which is the same as this game right now, and BDO has been pretty popular recently. Enmasse just set the prices completely wrong.

Allm is definitely open to revising pricing on the auction house. Which prices did you feel missed the mark the most? Let me know and I'll pass the feedback along.

• @Smoreceror said:

@Elysuu said:

@DJ3WLW9J3E said:

Allm is definitely open to revising pricing on the auction house. Which prices did you feel missed the mark the most? Let me know and I'll pass the feedback along.

t7 gear is above the price people were selling at. isnt really worth it imo. stability hammers are massively overpriced. they were 50k pre patch. now 1.5million? just insane.

This discussion has been closed.