We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

What You Need To Know Before Playing (Combat, PvE, PvP, Classes, World)

Hello, my name is Nocht. I've been playing Kritika Online on SEA version for a while now and I'm glad to finally see the Western version coming to life! I just want to share my video guide with you guys on the basics of Kritika and important aspects of its gameplay like combat, PvE, PvP, class variety, and more.

Kritika isn't getting much attention from the MMO community right now so I hope this video will show people what Kritika is like and hopefully help with the community's growth. Do share it if you'd like. ;)

Comments

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Nice vid, bruh.

• SuccubusYomiSuccubusYomi Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Interesting video~ But now we just wait for what En Masse will bring us.

• HimeHime Member, Pre-CBT Tester, Player Moderators mod

Nice vid as always, Nocht. I'll be looking forward to other Kritika-related vids!

• Nice vid, been trying to get hands on with the sea & thai version just to get an idea, but i cant seem to connect to the update servers. So looking forward to some in-dept vids. :):)

• Ehh he says monsters stay braindead aoe orgy but he aint done any tier 3 extremes.

• SuccubusYomiSuccubusYomi Member, Pre-CBT Tester

I'm looking forward for some Kritika vids from this guy <3 Keep me updated~ @N0cht

• I can not wait until the 24th!

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Thanks for posting this, it made me even more excited for the Beta release.

• Very helpful, thanks!

• Ray676Ray676 Member

This looks and feels like a 'better' looking Elsword. Gender locked classes, each class branches out into it's own thing, costumes with stats, annoying stamina system, and the big one being the going region to region doing instanced dungeons for story quests and leveling.

It looks fun, and the style is crazy cool looking.

Elsword is a fun grind game, I'm playing it at the moment.

I have one question. If I play the rogue tree, are any of them good in PvP if I play well enough? Like can I go against and OP class and dick em'?

• @Ray676 said:
    This looks and feels like a 'better' looking Elsword. Gender locked classes, each class branches out into it's own thing, costumes with stats, annoying stamina system, and the big one being the going region to region doing instanced dungeons for story quests and leveling.

I have one question. If I play the rogue tree, are any of them good in PvP if I play well enough? Like can I go against and OP class and dick em'?

yes, both capaw and assassin are pretty good in pvp, idk much about wolf guardian.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Ray676 said:

Wolf guardian is also really good in PvP you will basically have a wolf that fights for you so your opponent will kinda fight 2 people at once

• @Natorious said:

@Ray676 said:

Wolf guardian is also really good in PvP you will basically have a wolf that fights for you so your opponent will kinda fight 2 people at once

Seem more like Scummoner for me like in Blade and Soul lol . Well it may also depends how good you handle it.

• RagekatRagekat Member

OMG a fellow BNS player. waves Hello. ^__^

I have read the same about the Rogue clases being OP, well we'll see. Sharpens her claws

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@ProBlackbird said:

@Natorious said:

@Ray676 said:

Seem more like Scummoner for me like in Blade and Soul lol . Well it may also depends how good you handle it.

well i dont play blade and soul but i main this chick since launch on the KR server then i moved to the CN server and i still love her :)

• I want to create a Crimson Assassin is a good class?

• N0chtN0cht Member
    edited June 2017

@L6P3ANGT7G said:
    I want to create a Crimson Assassin is a good class?

I hear good things about its PvP, but don't know for sure, I didn't end up choosing that class for my rogue.