We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

So who tought it was a good idea to give bosses shields in sh and overtune the adds and bossdammage?

So you cant stagger a boss or cc them untill the shield breaks ok Classes that have almost no iframes enjoy that.

But giving the boss and the adds spam abilties and the dammage to 1 shot you is way over diong it.
So what was the plan make us roll iframe spam classes to cheese the bosses that way? or do you want us to spend 10 bucks of res stones each day?

Dont get me wrong bosses not dieing in 1 shot is exelent job wel done but lets face it defence stats dont work and are underpowerd.
So you need to stack CR.

Shield recharge needs to go or be much slower some bosses can just go iframe them selves afther you break the shield and its back to full when he gets out of it.
Dammage needs to be nerfed across the board so we got a reason to bring hp pots now there just a space holder because almost everything can 1 shot you.

Comments

• What difficulty are you complaining about? Extreme? Hard? Normal?

The idea was to prevent cheesing like it or lump it.

I think adding a bit more of a challenge is quite fun. My only issue is when their EX mode kicks in if you break the shield. Other than that no issues no tissues.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

if everything is gonna be a super-saiyan boss with shield and ultra that can oneshot you with 1/2 their moves, the damage has to be toned down. This is what happens when you tune content for people with 300,000 CR. EXTREME being ridiculous is fine, it should be ridiculous, but why make every difficulty ridiculous? Some people just want to have fun. not all of us are gods of video games with catlike reflexes. It feels like everything in this game hits about 5x harder than it should. Does defense not do anything in this game?

I love hard games, but Kritika has gone over the line and gone from hard to just cheap.

• @Aist said:
    if everything is gonna be a super-saiyan boss with shield and ultra that can oneshot you with 1/2 their moves, the damage has to be toned down. This is what happens when you tune content for people with 300,000 CR. EXTREME being ridiculous is fine, it should be ridiculous, but why make every difficulty ridiculous? Some people just want to have fun. not all of us are gods of video games with catlike reflexes. It feels like everything in this game hits about 5x harder than it should. Does defense not do anything in this game?

I love hard games, but Kritika has gone over the line and gone from hard to just cheap.

I'll have to do Starhenge again once the servers back online in order for me to pass proper judgement.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

Damage Reduction % stacking meta, let's go bois.

• S0ulCal1berS0ulCal1ber Member

well at least the claim of NA/EU being the hardest version of all the builds... can actually live up to that claim now

• @Felhammer said:
    What difficulty are you complaining about? Extreme? Hard? Normal?

The idea was to prevent cheesing like it or lump it.

I think adding a bit more of a challenge is quite fun. My only issue is when their EX mode kicks in if you break the shield. Other than that no issues no tissues.

Extreme normal hard and easy dont exist in my world

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Tested hard isnt that bad still was able to kill fast need to test extreme i am at 70 k cr

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:

That mountain of evasion charms now has a use!

• @Aist said:

@Elysuu said:

Incidentally you've mentioned bosses going SSJ in two threads. What we need then........is a God of Destruction Lmfao

• @Natorious said:
    Tested hard isnt that bad still was able to kill fast need to test extreme i am at 70 k cr

Yeah hard is ok extreme was overtuned yeah they need to hit hard but if the dammage stays that high the new meta will be reroll to iframe spam classes.

• I think it was intentional. Why else would they remove res stone limit? They want you to die and buy as many as you can.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

The new starhenge difficulties will separate the boys from the men. I love it.

• @Grievuuz said:

Same,

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Well, if they actually made the hardest difficulty a place only few players should run, then they have done their job. As for "separating boys from the men" I don't really see it as that. Games are about talent, skill and dedication. Some people have it, some people don't. And that's how it is. But of all, dedication is the most important, because I'm sure even a terrible player like me can do the hardest difficulty here if I pretty much went no-life on it and did the grind for it.

• InvincibleExistenceInvincibleExistence Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

I dunno about you guys, but the bosses having additional hp and damage is a great addition, at least for me. Now I can no longer one shot them... rather, I have to two shot them. If you can't handle the bosses as they are in extreme, then farm until you're able to and don't complain about it.

• @Nopi said:
    Well, if they actually made the hardest difficulty a place only few players should run, then they have done their job. As for "separating boys from the men" I don't really see it as that. Games are about talent, skill and dedication. Some people have it, some people don't. And that's how it is. But of all, dedication is the most important, because I'm sure even a terrible player like me can do the hardest difficulty here if I pretty much went no-life on it and did the grind for it.

I hope u realize they did double the droprate, so if u can't run extrame anymore, u can still run hard, still give more droprate vs the extrame before the patch (if I did my math right) and also boost ur CR to around 80k is not hard at all, just roll some stats, not even need t7 gear at all

• I feel like the majority of people around here have never played an action KMMO before or something.

All damage in Starhenge is avoidable. Literally all of it. You can drag every boss fight out for 30 minutes and take zero damage - except for I think the first miniboss in MoA cuz she has some kind of hard enrage where she just starts spamming flame novas or whatever.

If you're getting hit, you have room to improve yourself as a player. Otherwise, play on easy - the CR recommendation there hasn't changed.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

@noctred said:
    I feel like the majority of people around here have never played an action KMMO before or something.

All damage in Starhenge is avoidable. Literally all of it. You can drag every boss fight out for 30 minutes and take zero damage - except for I think the first miniboss in MoA cuz she has some kind of hard enrage where she just starts spamming flame novas or whatever.

If you're getting hit, you have room to improve yourself as a player. Otherwise, play on easy - the CR recommendation there hasn't changed.

Yeah, in terms of evading, pretty much everything has a way or two to avoid damage. I'm still figuring how to avoid Krakatox longass multiple slam attacks without resorting to a guide to tell me(jumping didn't work. >.<). But I know all of that is avoidable one way or the other. As for the fire mage in MoA, if she gets to that state, I just run up to her behind and burn with whatever is strongest and is not on CD, though I usually try to prevent her from starting it at all.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Nopi said:

@noctred said:
    I feel like the majority of people around here have never played an action KMMO before or something.

Yeah, in terms of evading, pretty much everything has a way or two to avoid damage. I'm still figuring how to avoid Krakatox longass multiple slam attacks without resorting to a guide to tell me(jumping didn't work. >.<). But I know all of that is avoidable one way or the other. As for the fire mage in MoA, if she gets to that state, I just run up to her behind and burn with whatever is strongest and is not on CD, though I usually try to prevent her from starting it at all.

Kill 3 of the sentinels at the back, leave one alive, DPS boss until he starts charging, kill last sentinel and sit in it for the first AoE, jump the second AoE and stay away from the rocks. You can see me doing this for like 10 minutes in those solo videos I posted a while back, you know where to find them if you need a visual example. All of those videos showed how to avoid most of the attacks in every dungeon other than the few I stun-locked to death. I don't know about the fire mage finale though, not sure if there's a specific mechanic to it or if you just have to kill her fast enough. I just try to kill her before she kills me with it, but I know she only casts that when she's around 20 or 10 bars. If there is a mechanic for it, I assume it would be something as simple as sitting in the magic pools of water until it ends.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

So with the introduction of shields, would the best class now be one that has piercing skills and lots of I frames?

Thanks

• devs just toolazy they multiplied all boss and mobs stats like x5 (even move speed), and if we can get more cr, we dont have any chance get so much SR that we wount die

• @Grievuuz said:

Oh yes, pretending to be a badass with 200-300k CR, such manliness.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@NMP4YMLDHH said:

@Grievuuz said:

Oh yes, pretending to be a badass with 200-300k CR, such manliness.

I do aspire to be a manly man.

• Time to enhance something besides weapon and accessories, what a day

• @Felhammer said:

@Aist said:

@Elysuu said:

Incidentally you've mentioned bosses going SSJ in two threads. What we need then........is a God of Destruction Lmfao

I think Abelard takes the cake on that.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:

@Nopi said:

@noctred said:

Kill 3 of the sentinels at the back, leave one alive, DPS boss until he starts charging, kill last sentinel and sit in it for the first AoE, jump the second AoE and stay away from the rocks. You can see me doing this for like 10 minutes in those solo videos I posted a while back, you know where to find them if you need a visual example. All of those videos showed how to avoid most of the attacks in every dungeon other than the few I stun-locked to death. I don't know about the fire mage finale though, not sure if there's a specific mechanic to it or if you just have to kill her fast enough. I just try to kill her before she kills me with it, but I know she only casts that when she's around 20 or 10 bars. If there is a mechanic for it, I assume it would be something as simple as sitting in the magic pools of water until it ends.

Eh, was trying to figure Krakatox on my own but thanks. As for fire mage, she's vulnerable to attacking while doing her fire swirl, and standing on the pools do nothing for the damage. You still take the damage. The pools just give a minuscule amount of HP back and are there mainly to remove the special fire proc this boss has. So one shouldn't wait there for the swirl to end. It's VERY lengthy after all. You can also move freely as the attack does not stun you at all, so the only I see to do is to burn her remaining health as fast as I'm able.

• @Nopi said:

@Elysuu said:

@Nopi said:

@noctred said:

Eh, was trying to figure Krakatox on my own but thanks. As for fire mage, she's vulnerable to attacking while doing her fire swirl, and standing on the pools do nothing for the damage. You still take the damage. The pools just give a minuscule amount of HP back and are there mainly to remove the special fire proc this boss has. So one shouldn't wait there for the swirl to end. It's VERY lengthy after all. You can also move freely as the attack does not stun you at all, so the only I see to do is to burn her remaining health as fast as I'm able.

Yup you need to stand in the water not to get 1 shot and remove the debuff then burn her down or die.