We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

I should I saved my Starhenge drops.

5k Kred min sale prices on AH? Sold mine for way less than that and I doubt anyone would buy some pieces for that much.

Had a starhenge box the other day. I think you can get dimensional hear from it has well.

Comments

• Even tho u put up to 5k, do u think ppl would buy it or just grind for gear

• Only the most desperate of whales would buy a SH piece for 5k, they will have to lower it soon because nothing is going to sell, dont worry.

• The Dimensional doesn't seem that much better than the Craftable gear. The Special Properties seem to suck and the stats are almost identical. Perhaps they have some great Enhancement bonuses but I wouldn't count on that.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@NMP4YMLDHH said:
    The Dimensional doesn't seem that much better than the Craftable gear. The Special Properties seem to suck and the stats are almost identical. Perhaps they have some great Enhancement bonuses but I wouldn't count on that.

Once the servers come back up we can check out whats what with the new pieces - it was mentioned that they would be added to the "best drops from this dungeon" list.

Unless someone took a bunch of screenshots in the 5 minutes the servers were up :P

• VesporaxVesporax Member
    edited July 2017

Desperate people bought 25 keys for like 4-6k. So that's probably how they came up with the number. They just conveniently ignored all the cheap ones in auction. Only accessories/elemental gear were listed for that much in auction.