We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Regarding "Bleeding doesn't work in the new Arena"

It does work. The bleed stack count is just hidden. I literally just tried this myself and I can see the difference in damage numbers. You can also tell that the bleed stacks are working because Kill Thrust only does the "deep stab" animation and gives invincibility when you reach 10 stacks. I also tried using Kill Thrust without using any bleeding skills first and it doesn't do the special animation for invulnerability. I don't know if other debuffs are also hidden or just don't work (Frost Mage), but at least for bleed I'm pretty sure it's still working.

Comments

• @Elysuu said:
    It does work. The bleed stack count is just hidden. I literally just tried this myself and I can see the difference in damage numbers. You can also tell that the bleed stacks are working because Kill Thrust only does the "deep stab" animation and gives invincibility when you reach 10 stacks. I also tried using Kill Thrust without using any bleeding skills first and it doesn't do the special animation for invulnerability. I don't know if other debuffs are also hidden or just don't work (Frost Mage), but at least for bleed I'm pretty sure it's still working.

bleed is the most op stats in game, %hp as dmg,

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

Bleed damage is my waifu.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited July 2017

@TheFaker said:
    When you reach a certain amount of frost stacks, the mob in question is frozen. They then get resistance to it and need a higher number of stacks for the next freeze.

That part isn't working at all. I can't tell if the frost stacks themselves are even working due to no visual difference in their attack/move speed. Our big nuke also deals increased damage based on stacks which isn't happening.

In another thread somewhere, I suggested that it's probably a visual bug on the health bar HUD for arena bosses (all the status effects and their "special mob properties" are hidden under the big health bar). If you check some of the boss and special mobs in dungeons outside the arena, sometimes small mobs or maybe just the enemies with big health bars have some small black tab descriptions on the bottom-right of the health bar and it gives a very vague description of their special properties. I guessed that some of these special properties possibly give stuff like true vision against stealth and immunity to certain debuffs, but since the HUD is hidden in arena right now it's really hard to tell what's going on.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

From what I understand, frost stacks give a much more visual indicator on when they are working than bleed. Biggest indicator is that the mob turns into an ice cube, unable to do anything, when having enough stacks. The slowdown effect turns mobs blue as well. If that is not happening in arena, then the forst mage's most basic mechanic isn't working.

I may do a round or two of arena, even though I have no interest on running it despite the rewards. In my case, peace of mind is much more valuable than some kred and badges. :)