We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Any experienced pvp concentrated berserker player?

Please tell me the secret of assembling your combo, why sometimes I kill my opponent 100 to 0 without letting them to escape sometimes they just rolled out invulunerably please please in neeeeed to know this !!

Comments

• DONT play berserk for pvp, its rly underpowered atm, its only good vs people who dont know how to play. if u rly must play zerk then focus on short but strong burst combos since zerk dont have infiinite combo

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@xDestruX said:
    DONT play berserk for pvp, its rly underpowered atm, its only good vs people who dont know how to play. if u rly must play zerk then focus on short but strong burst combos since zerk dont have infiinite combo

ahem

FAAAAAAAALSE

Next :#

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@xDestruX said:
    DONT play berserk for pvp, its rly underpowered atm, its only good vs people who dont know how to play. if u rly must play zerk then focus on short but strong burst combos since zerk dont have infiinite combo

Lul this comment

• TheKzTheKz Member
    edited August 2017

Berserker atm fucking sucks balls at PVP. Unless you play against dumb people you gonna get your ass spanked.

• i play berserker and some of the info is true berserker doesn't have an infinite but it's not needed. if you want some good berserker combos just look for my IGN:XAILLION and I might be able to show you some things.

• @EnteranEtain said:
    i play berserker and some of the info is true berserker doesn't have an infinite but it's not needed. if you want some good berserker combos just look for my IGN:XAILLION and I might be able to show you some things.

Berserk has an Infinite combo that lasts till enemy tab which u can execute anywhere on the map and u carry em over the wall.

They can also gravity reset so if u hit the enemy unexpectedly and they get launched you can make them stand up again and just infinite combo them.

Basically u can convert any hit into an infinite combo.

Try to check Kritika Online League twitch stream past broadcasts EU and watch Aderean