We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The Nub crisis.

Since easy Starhenge gives almost zero gold and boss souls they won't progress if at all. And even if I have 150k+ CR I will not want to carry them in extreme since I would prob get less than double SS rating for the runs.

We already seeing 80k CR recruiting parties and rest points screw over newbies even more since most high CR peeps won't want to waste thier precious RP boosting thier low level guildies and friends unless they are on 0 RP. Now its even harder to burn through your rest points. Took like 2-4 hours to burn through mine on bella runs averaging 1-2 mins. If rest points didn't exist I would boost the hell out of my guild mates, but by the time I used up all my rest points its already too late in the day to boost them most of the time.

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Don't feel bad about not being able to help boost newbies. This game needs something for them to be able to progress, and that's a problem on the devs' side.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:
    Don't feel bad about not being able to help boost newbies. This game needs something for them to be able to progress, and that's a problem on the devs' side.

A vendor was mentioned on the stream last week, a vendor that would sell skyship legendaries for red megaboss souls. That's what the lowbies need to help them into starhenge.

I was under the impression that it would be implemented with this patch, but it wasn't.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Grievuuz said:

@Nopi said:

A vendor was mentioned on the stream last week, a vendor that would sell skyship legendaries for red megaboss souls. That's what the lowbies need to help them into starhenge.

I was under the impression that it would be implemented with this patch, but it wasn't.

That would be a move in the right direction.

• @Nopi said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Nopi said:

That would be a move in the right direction.

Yea "a" move. There are more things I feel need to be introduce to help counter this patch altogether.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

Some people think slapping some gear on us will fix everything. Maybe it will, but I kinda feel like there is more to the problem then a simple upgrade to gear. With the new SH (monsters speeding all over, shielded bosses, everything harder , graze)....it feels like the problem goes deeper than gear. Right now, it simply just isn't very fun for me to play. Giving me new gear would help mitigate some of the problem, but isn't going to change the fact that I really just don't enjoy the changes to the game.

• They need to drop the "Graze" crap all together.

You have a gear and CR gate for the dungeons and now they added accuracy gates too them as well. Good luck hitting anything with 450 or less accuracy.

• MinityMinity Member

@Aist said:
    Some people think slapping some gear on us will fix everything. Maybe it will, but I kinda feel like there is more to the problem then a simple upgrade to gear. With the new SH (monsters speeding all over, shielded bosses, everything harder , graze)....it feels like the problem goes deeper than gear. Right now, it simply just isn't very fun for me to play. Giving me new gear would help mitigate some of the problem, but isn't going to change the fact that I really just don't enjoy the changes to the game.

It won't. I have full lvl 60 legendary gear with +7 enhance on all my armor and accesories with a +13 wep. All my gear has charms and gems. I have about 8 stacks of white badges. All together I have around 33k. I'm sure I can get it a little higher to maybe 40k, but that is probably about it when it comes to lvl 60 legendaries.

I agree with you though. They just made the game more tedious then it needs to be. If they wanted a more challenging game than they need to make bosses with better mechanics. I haven't played the other versions of this game, but I know we are very far behind. I'm not sure if the boss mechanics get any better, but I hope so. I'm hoping they do something about this horrendous patch, but if they end up not doing much of anything I know I'll probably quit. I have hope!

@Minity said:

@Aist said:

It won't. I have full lvl 60 legendary gear with +7 enhance on all my armor and accesories with a +13 wep. All my gear has charms and gems. I have about 8 stacks of white badges. All together I have around 33k. I'm sure I can get it a little higher to maybe 40k, but that is probably about it when it comes to lvl 60 legendaries.

I agree with you though. They just made the game more tedious then it needs to be. If they wanted a more challenging game than they need to make bosses with better mechanics. I haven't played the other versions of this game, but I know we are very far behind. I'm not sure if the boss mechanics get any better, but I hope so. I'm hoping they do something about this horrendous patch, but if they end up not doing much of anything I know I'll probably quit. I have hope!

Majority of CR is from rolls. I had 150k with 2 starhenge pieces and 2 grand purples, rest skyship legendaries. 100k with only lv 60 legs is completely doable- question is whether it's worth sinking a ton of scrolls into items you're gonna upgrade, and pretty soon.

Also enhancing your armor is a waste of materials.

• MinityMinity Member

@Grievuuz said:
    Majority of CR is from rolls. I had 150k with 2 starhenge pieces and 2 grand purples, rest skyship legendaries. 100k with only lv 60 legs is completely doable- question is whether it's worth sinking a ton of scrolls into items you're gonna upgrade, and pretty soon.

Exactly... Like I want to waste my scrolls on lvl 60 gear especially since recalculation scrolls are hard to come by.

And it isn't a waste if I'm going to eventually enhance transfer.

@Minity said:

@Grievuuz said:

Exactly... Like I want to waste my scrolls on lvl 60 gear especially since recalculation scrolls are hard to come by.

And it isn't a waste if I'm going to eventually enhance transfer.

That's exactly why the starhenge difficulties are absolutely fine.

It's a mindset issue, you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Also, yeah, it's a waste :p