We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

rip arena

procs dealing % max hp/sec with no cap.

please fix your game. this is actually beyond disappointing.

@Smoreceror @knoxxer

Comments

• Did u use it pass 120 and post this? :o

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited July 2017

@9R4ECR7H3R said:
    Did u use it pass 120 and post this? :o

nah haven't used it and still on 116.

kinda lost motivation after this.

• @noctred said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:
    Did u use it pass 120 and post this? :o

nah still on 116.

kinda lost motivation after this.

Tbh, this is knowing trick in other sever, cuz our version is so behind, all the trick on other version is not fix yet, and I'm sure ice was 120 cuz this

• I use to solo hard dungeon at CN with this weapon opaf

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

No idea why, but this just destroyed my motivation for 116

• MaljasMaljas Member

This needs to be fixed ASAP! @EnMasse

Surprised this isn't a bigger deal, one item is breaking the very top of the PvE difficulty right now. This also explains the vamp who got 120 with 116k CR, he did not actually unequip anything, he simply used a +0 or so poison proccing weapon.

• @Spirea said:
    Surprised this isn't a bigger deal, one item is breaking the very top of the PvE difficulty right now. This also explains the vamp who got 120 with 116k CR, he did not actually unequip anything, he simply used a +0 or so poison proccing weapon.

yea, ppl just dont know how this weapon work, think
    u got a free 60 weapon from quest, and if u do get the drop while lvling, u will not know much diff cuz its only 1%per sec,
    Need to be fix this ASAP tho, feel like quitting LOL.
    And if u have some Vamp or some class has lots ifarme, u going to be Rich AF cuz u can farm those top tier charm so easy :(

• How would a poison proccing weapon be game breaking?

I know this won't happen, but I pray for an arena rank reset following a hotfix... arena is the only thing keeping me in this game right now (even if wolf guards get crapped on).

• @Deathskullz said:
    How would a poison proccing weapon be game breaking?

its dealing 1% dmg per sec, so u run about 100 sec to win without dealing any good skill

Level 116 has 2.7 BILLION hp, that is 27 million damage every second.

• wtf. doubt many people know about this though. Hell personally never even seen such a weapon

• @Deathskullz said:
    wtf. doubt many people know about this though. Hell personally never even seen such a weapon

it wil be, very soon,

• sad. now to hop on the bandwagon or wait and see if they fix it

• I make over 10000 kred today, feel good

• from arena? lol u got 5 vamps or something?

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited July 2017

They need to rollback this crap... or at least make this round of arenas not count.

• or let this one be but fix it for next week ;p. like remove the effect from that weapon and give it some other dumb shit since its a weapon nobody should be using anyway

• They should just rollback the game before patch. Save everyone the headache. You know a ton of people are gonna start abusing this soon. They might not try to go to 120, but they will spam alts for thousands of easy kred.

• Going for my poison weapon right now >_>

Darn they need to fix this and other issues asap, wonder if they can trace who is abusing this exploit.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Deathskullz said:
    or let this one be but fix it for next week ;p. like remove the effect from that weapon and give it some other dumb shit since its a weapon nobody should be using anyway

Screw that. The 120 reward is far too good to just let go. This needs to be rolled back.

• lol i guess. oh well we shall see ;p

What people don't see, its not just ranking... get 5 alts with 15k cr, get those weapons, get all 120 floor rewards 5 times... you can see where I am going with this.

• ecchilessecchiless Member
    edited July 2017

A lot of ppl are very rich right now, economy is gonna be fked and if eme dont do anything pretty sure ppl gonna start leaving the game, they better do something, but if i have to be honest i think they are gonna leave this with any consequences, so all the ppl that is not doing the exploit gonna lose in the long term, im gonna be one of those ppl who dont do arena with poison weap.

• tbh this is the first legit apocalypse-level event in this game - goes far, far beyond starhenge, accuracy, or whatever other issues people have been complaining about.

this is the first thing that has happened in this release which might actually be unfixable without some kind of rollback (which EME is very unlikely to do). the damage is far beyond done and i feel like a complete scumlord for even wanting to try and compete at this point.

@Smoreceror @knoxxer - i really don't have anything nice to say. there are (or maybe were, at this point) hundreds of knowledgeable, competent players who would probably be willing to playtest this game for you for free. get a real QA team. get real playtesters. spin up a test realm. you need one badly, considering that this was allowed to happen.

actually insane.

• This is old bug from korea version. How do they not know?

• EME was probably pretty smug about getting to drip feed us content. Now they have to deal with all the gamebreaking exploits one by one. Should've just gave us an updated game.

It was really depressing upon learning of this exploit. Yesterday I managed to get 116 down to 8 bars without the weapon or even the 10% damage helmet. As soon as I learned of this poison bullcrap I just stopped arena completely. If this is not handled correctly I do not see myself playing following the next arena reset.

• Good thing I was going to buy EMP, now I see how bad this has got and isn't worth it to play. Rewind, fix might be a thing.

This discussion has been closed.