We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

rip arena

245

Comments

  • WenesWenes Member
    edited July 2017

    del.

  • Well its only working with this weapon quest right ? I don't think it's a big deal. Just remove it asap

  • LaikennusLaikennus Member
    edited July 2017

    Well this is a beta after all, and even if it wasn't, it's kinda hard/impossible to release 100% bug free content always, so you guys shoudn't be so harsh. But ya, I'm pissed off too and I'm not going to farm that weapon (even though I'm like 50K CR) because I don't want to feel like I'm cheating. I hope they fix it soon and since it's a very serious issue, I hope they give it top priority and fix as soon as possible.

  • BottyBotty Member

    @Spirea said:
    I know this won't happen, but I pray for an arena rank reset following a hotfix... arena is the only thing keeping me in this game right now (even if wolf guards get crapped on).

    I pray that aint gonna happen, i spent millions upon millions getting to floor 107 legitimately >_>

  • @Laikennus said:
    Well this is a beta after all, and even if it wasn't, it's kinda hard/impossible to release 100% bug free content always, so you guys shoudn't be so harsh. But ya, I'm pissed off too and I'm not going to farm that weapon (even though I'm like 50K CR) because I don't want to feel like I'm cheating. I hope they fix it soon and since it's a very serious issue, I hope they give it top priority and fix as soon as possible.

    This is the old glitch from other version from long time ago, got it?

  • NAIceLordNAIceLord Member

    @Spirea said:
    It was really depressing upon learning of this exploit. Yesterday I managed to get 116 down to 8 bars without the weapon or even the 10% damage helmet. As soon as I learned of this poison bullcrap I just stopped arena completely. If this is not handled correctly I do not see myself playing following the next arena reset.

    same here it was challenging and fun getting up arena but I lost motivation.
    I don't even bother getting up arena
    I was really enjoying NA server, but thinking of getting back to sea server.
    Sea server ip blocked me because of this NA server and they don't have RP system like NA but at least
    I never had experience this exploit.

  • @9R4ECR7H3R said:

    @Laikennus said:
    Well this is a beta after all, and even if it wasn't, it's kinda hard/impossible to release 100% bug free content always, so you guys shoudn't be so harsh. But ya, I'm pissed off too and I'm not going to farm that weapon (even though I'm like 50K CR) because I don't want to feel like I'm cheating. I hope they fix it soon and since it's a very serious issue, I hope they give it top priority and fix as soon as possible.

    This is the old glitch from other version from long time ago, got it?

    I got it. There are other bugs in game too, but blamming the devs for mistakes that happened / will happen in a beta version will give you nothing, since mistakes just can't be avoided. But if they don't fix it then yea, then they are at fault

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

    @Spirea said:
    It was really depressing upon learning of this exploit. Yesterday I managed to get 116 down to 8 bars without the weapon or even the 10% damage helmet. As soon as I learned of this poison bullcrap I just stopped arena completely. If this is not handled correctly **I do not see myself playing following the next arena reset.

    **
    When people say this and will most likely still end up doing it for the amazing rewards. xd

  • @ElynciaS said:
    Well its only working with this weapon quest right ? I don't think it's a big deal. Just remove it asap

    You probably have never played an eme managed game, but they don't come back until the middle of Monday, unless the servers get attacked. That's almost 4 days that people have to take advantage of. A lot can happen in half a week.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    This happened at quite possibly the worst possible time. Not only did this happen just hours before the weekend, this also happened after all the other things that have gone wrong with the patch.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    At this point there are too many people doing it that bans are not really an option, only a rollback or arena reset+a whole days worth of meticulously going through each player and removing exploited arena gains. Of course chances are nothing will happen and while Starhenge made a lot of the newer/casual players quit, this will make a lot of the older/hardcore players quit.

  • @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

    this just makes me laugh really hard cause he either just lost a TONNN of money or just gave someone a reason to make him the richest man in the server. Either way this exploit needs to go.

    other people have sold them at that price once enhanced. so hes rich. people will pay out the ass to exploit.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

    this just makes me laugh really hard cause he either just lost a TONNN of money or just gave someone a reason to make him the richest man in the server. Either way this exploit needs to go.

    other people have sold them at that price once enhanced. so hes rich. people will pay out the ass to exploit.

    In hindsight, I don't see how it's even worth it to pay that much just for the easy first-clear rewards. The ranking rewards are pretty much nothing more than bragging rights now compared to the old rewards, and after the first clear it's just badges. We're eventually going to have the gear to get those rewards relatively easier and legitimately anyways. Once we get the gem upgrading system as well, those free top tier gems won't seem as big of a deal too. The legendary charms are kind of a big deal, but even for those someone can just farm up the gold eventually to buy them from someone else. If anything, the people abusing the exploit now are just wasting either their time, effort, money, or all of the above.

  • @Elysuu said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

    this just makes me laugh really hard cause he either just lost a TONNN of money or just gave someone a reason to make him the richest man in the server. Either way this exploit needs to go.

    other people have sold them at that price once enhanced. so hes rich. people will pay out the ass to exploit.

    In hindsight, I don't see how it's even worth it to pay that much just for the easy first-clear rewards. The ranking rewards are pretty much nothing more than bragging rights now compared to the old rewards, and after the first clear it's just badges. We're eventually going to have the gear to get those rewards relatively easier and legitimately anyways. Once we get the gem upgrading system as well, those free top tier gems won't seem as big of a deal too. The legendary charms are kind of a big deal, but even for those someone can just farm up the gold eventually to buy them from someone else. If anything, the people abusing the exploit now are just wasting either their time, effort, money, or all of the above.

    its incredibly annoying for someone to grind their ass off to get top 100 or top 10 only to have some scrub come in and use this shitty weapon to steal their spot when the person stealing clearly doesnt deserve it. atm its not as bad cuz they dont get badges just wings but still.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

    this just makes me laugh really hard cause he either just lost a TONNN of money or just gave someone a reason to make him the richest man in the server. Either way this exploit needs to go.

    other people have sold them at that price once enhanced. so hes rich. people will pay out the ass to exploit.

    In hindsight, I don't see how it's even worth it to pay that much just for the easy first-clear rewards. The ranking rewards are pretty much nothing more than bragging rights now compared to the old rewards, and after the first clear it's just badges. We're eventually going to have the gear to get those rewards relatively easier and legitimately anyways. Once we get the gem upgrading system as well, those free top tier gems won't seem as big of a deal too. The legendary charms are kind of a big deal, but even for those someone can just farm up the gold eventually to buy them from someone else. If anything, the people abusing the exploit now are just wasting either their time, effort, money, or all of the above.

    its incredibly annoying for someone to grind their ass off to get top 100 or top 10 only to have some scrub come in and use this shitty weapon to steal their spot when the person stealing clearly doesnt deserve it. atm its not as bad cuz they dont get badges just wings but still.

    That's understandable. As long as they fix this as soon as possible (it better be next week), overall it actually shouldn't hurt the game too much especially in the long-run since the arena resets weekly anyways. The people who needed the exploit to reach the top won't be able to get there again if this gets taken care of. Now the problem is the short-term damages... it's definitely far too late. At this point it would probably be difficult to even do a simple rollback because who knows how the exploiters would have already spent or used the rewards and such. If more people were more understanding to the fact that this won't have a huge impact in the long-run of the game and willing to be more patient then things should be okay... but we've already seen how people have reacted to this.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @3YX5LGY3TC said:

    @Spirea said:
    Vineway weapons cost more than tier 7 starhenge weapons now. Hilarious.

    no, u can only put them up to 2k cred in AH... :/
    if you could theyd be more than 5k worth though

    Someone actually bothered to +13 one.

    Enmasse please. Send halp.

    this just makes me laugh really hard cause he either just lost a TONNN of money or just gave someone a reason to make him the richest man in the server. Either way this exploit needs to go.

    other people have sold them at that price once enhanced. so hes rich. people will pay out the ass to exploit.

    In hindsight, I don't see how it's even worth it to pay that much just for the easy first-clear rewards. The ranking rewards are pretty much nothing more than bragging rights now compared to the old rewards, and after the first clear it's just badges. We're eventually going to have the gear to get those rewards relatively easier and legitimately anyways. Once we get the gem upgrading system as well, those free top tier gems won't seem as big of a deal too. The legendary charms are kind of a big deal, but even for those someone can just farm up the gold eventually to buy them from someone else. If anything, the people abusing the exploit now are just wasting either their time, effort, money, or all of the above.

    its incredibly annoying for someone to grind their ass off to get top 100 or top 10 only to have some scrub come in and use this shitty weapon to steal their spot when the person stealing clearly doesnt deserve it. atm its not as bad cuz they dont get badges just wings but still.

    That's understandable. As long as they fix this as soon as possible (it better be next week), overall it actually shouldn't hurt the game too much especially in the long-run since the arena resets weekly anyways. The people who needed the exploit to reach the top won't be able to get there again if this gets taken care of. Now the problem is the short-term damages... it's definitely far too late. At this point it would probably be difficult to even do a simple rollback because who knows how the exploiters would have already spent or used the rewards and such. If more people were more understanding to the fact that this won't have a huge impact in the long-run of the game and willing to be more patient then things should be okay... but we've already seen how people have reacted to this.

    This and people complaining that their class is suddenly shit because Arena is hard (Like it's supposed to be) seem to be really big problems. EME and AllM need to fix Arena and completely ignore people begging for balance changes cause they can't easily abuse their own class' strengths anymore. i swear if anyone gets an additional I-Frame or a buff in general from a bunch of scrubs complaining i'm just done, cause now all i need to do is complain that something's unfair from my POV to make my class better than others

    I think that problem might have to do with all the missing content we don't have and they skipped. I'm not sure about the content order myself and someone (@Natorious) could probably tell us, but I'm guessing that this new arena tower system was supposed to be after we got level 70 content or at least imprints and maybe other balance changes.

  • ExpedExped Member
    edited July 2017

    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

  • MaljasMaljas Member
    edited July 2017

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    This and a rollback. The exploiters should not get to keep that 120 reward.

    They need to nerf this weapon's property into sanity and let us all start this arena update from scratch. It is one of the only ways they might be able to get pass this blunder.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

    you are literally talking to the worst person about earning shit legitimately. do you not know who you just quoted?

    I know a few things about him but I try not to discriminate. I'll admit I have no clue to exactly what you're referring to though.

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

    you are literally talking to the worst person about earning shit legitimately. do you not know who you just quoted?

    I know a few things about him but I try not to discriminate. I'll admit I have no clue to exactly what you're referring to though.

    King....maybe queen whale? hella surprised if he farmed for any SH gear and i know for a fact he dished out cash for vineway, if not yet def going to. Just baffled anything along the lines of "legitimate earning" came out here. Sheer shock. Hella shook. Whatever you want to call it, i'm in disbelief

    You realize I haven't bought any vine sword because I don't want to get banned ? I'm also only 6 blue 3 purple, not even whale. All my gear is from myself farming/gearing from
    Alts.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

    you are literally talking to the worst person about earning shit legitimately. do you not know who you just quoted?

    I know a few things about him but I try not to discriminate. I'll admit I have no clue to exactly what you're referring to though.

    King....maybe queen whale? hella surprised if he farmed for any SH gear and i know for a fact he dished out cash for vineway, if not yet def going to. Just baffled anything along the lines of "legitimate earning" came out here. Sheer shock. Hella shook. Whatever you want to call it, i'm in disbelief

    That was my guess. Personally I'm used to seeing "whales" in games like these and I'm personally okay with them since they're supporting the game with real money. As long as they're not abusing any kind of exploit or such they're fine in my book. If paying for their gear is what gives them satisfaction, then more power to them if they support the game and do no wrong. I get more satisfaction out of earning through playing the game, so that's what I do. Regardless, I just try to remember that everyone here is still a normal person no matter how they may act online. I wouldn't treat someone in the real world like garbage just because of their online persona. Now if a person is actually a scumbag in the real world that's a different story.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

    you are literally talking to the worst person about earning shit legitimately. do you not know who you just quoted?

    I know a few things about him but I try not to discriminate. I'll admit I have no clue to exactly what you're referring to though.

    King....maybe queen whale? hella surprised if he farmed for any SH gear and i know for a fact he dished out cash for vineway, if not yet def going to. Just baffled anything along the lines of "legitimate earning" came out here. Sheer shock. Hella shook. Whatever you want to call it, i'm in disbelief

    That was my guess. Personally I'm used to seeing "whales" in games like these and I'm personally okay with them since they're supporting the game with real money. As long as they're not abusing any kind of exploit or such they're fine in my book. If paying for their gear is what gives them satisfaction, then more power to them if they support the game and do no wrong. I get more satisfaction out of earning through playing the game, so that's what I do. Regardless, I just try to remember that everyone here is still a normal person no matter how they may act online. I wouldn't treat someone in the real world like garbage just because of their online persona. Now if a person is actually a scumbag in the real world that's a different story.

    Same boat....BUT HE JUST LIED ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOL. That's my only problem. Why in the hell are you lying about blowing money on a game? He's done it on so many games too and even broken a few economies. It's not like it's new or different and people expect it from him. Just don't lie about what we ALL already know or say you "Wuv to farm legitimately". We know it's not true

    I can think of some reasons for that but I don't really want to get into that topic. It's probably better if you just ignore him if you don't like him.

  • @Exped said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Gration said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @Exped said:
    Best thing to do is not even give out arena rewards this time around, but fk that 120 reward is tempting

    It is tempting... but it'll feel even better when we finally manage to clear it legitimately, knowing that we didn't need to resort to cheap tactics to win. That sweet juicy reward will just be the icing on the cake.

    you are literally talking to the worst person about earning shit legitimately. do you not know who you just quoted?

    I know a few things about him but I try not to discriminate. I'll admit I have no clue to exactly what you're referring to though.

    King....maybe queen whale? hella surprised if he farmed for any SH gear and i know for a fact he dished out cash for vineway, if not yet def going to. Just baffled anything along the lines of "legitimate earning" came out here. Sheer shock. Hella shook. Whatever you want to call it, i'm in disbelief

    You realize I haven't bought any vine sword because I don't want to get banned ? I'm also only 6 blue 3 purple, not even whale. All my gear is from myself farming/gearing from
    Alts.

    The Notorious V.I.P.. Game got boring waiting for my dimension dagger to drop so lets trololol on forums.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    Can we not go off topic? The arena right now is going to destroy the game, community and going by the prices of the weapons, the economy as well.

  • ExpedExped Member

    Man someone really follows me and what I do. A lot of time on your hands xD

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Exped Time to fire up that Twitter page.

    Anyways as for the topic... I don't think there's really anything more to discuss here. All we can do is wait a few more days to see what will be done about this, if anything at all.

This discussion has been closed.