We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

rip arena

1235»

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

All the QQing from people is cute.

• @RyceCream said:
    the player's fault for not knowing that this weapon existed all the way back in CBT

I'm sure people knew about. Especially that vamp that cleared it in the first day with low cr. No one in their right mind would divulge such information especially if they were in a sea of clueless people. It's their one chance to shine.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Vesporax said:

@RyceCream said:
    the player's fault for not knowing that this weapon existed all the way back in CBT

I'm sure people knew about. Especially that vamp that cleared it in the first day with low cr. No one in their right mind would divulge such information especially if they were in a sea of clueless people. It's their one chance to shine.

Some knew and forgot, some knew and wrote it off as bad because they didn't test it properly, some knew and stocked up long before the patch was even announced. Also, that was me clearing first day.

• @RyceCream said:

@Vesporax said:

@RyceCream said:

Some knew and forgot, some knew and wrote it off as bad because they didn't test it properly, some knew and stocked up long before the patch was even announced. Also, that was me clearing first day.

I mean. if you did get banned though... like they did for the other servers.. wouldn't that be really funny?. The irony of smore calling you out on stream saying you helped him lvl in CBT... Super happy you cleared arena and then banning you the next week.

• @PCYGCLGRFE said:

@RyceCream said:

@Vesporax said:

@RyceCream said:

I mean. if you did get banned though... like they did for the other servers.. wouldn't that be really funny?. The irony of smore calling you out on stream saying you helped him lvl in CBT... Super happy you cleared arena and then banning you the next week.

U never get ban cuz that, again, this is not a bug. Tbh, every one in CN sever know how this weapon work,

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

@RyceCream said:

@Vesporax said:

@RyceCream said:

Like I said, I don't think its bannable. If I get banned for trying to write up unintended behaviour then so be it. That's not my concern right now.

• Its 100% bannable. In fact that's the proper response.

There were a dozen ways to show the unintended behavior on video without full clearing the arena with 116k CR? we have recording built into the game.

furthermore. Someone had to leak the information regarding the weapon and how it worked. Since you were the first to abuse the issue, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it was you? Did someone else magically figure it out 2 days later and start abusing it?

I would argue that 20-30 people full clearing arena is somewhat your fault and that you benefitted pretty happily from the exploit yourself. Waiving a red flag after the problem has gotten this big doesn't make it ok.

You cost enmasse a few thousand in free kred giveaways.

You would be the literal first person I banned. regardless of when or how many tickets you submitted

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited July 2017

I don't think it's bannable personally. There's a very clear difference between exploiting actual bugs and exploiting mechanics which developers left in the game like retards.

People aren't exploiting a bug - they're exploiting a mechanic which should have never been added to the game to begin with. Everyone knows it's scummy but there's nothing bannable about it. All I want is the effect removed or capped in some way, and probably all arena rewards voided for this week.

The only way this kind of thing would be bannable is if EME had straight up come out and said "This mechanic exists. Anybody who uses it going forward is subject to account closure." or whatever.

@PCYGCLGRFE said:
    Its 100% bannable. In fact that's the proper response.

There were a dozen ways to show the unintended behavior on video without full clearing the arena with 116k CR? we have recording built into the game.

furthermore. Someone had to leak the information regarding the weapon and how it worked. Since you were the first to abuse the issue, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it was you? Did someone else magically figure it out 2 days later and start abusing it?

I would argue that 20-30 people full clearing arena is somewhat your fault and that you benefitted pretty happily from the exploit yourself. Waiving a red flag after the problem has gotten this big doesn't make it ok.

You would be the literal first person I banned. regardless of when or how many tickets you submitted

You would be a horrible publisher if your first response is to ban the player for a dev fault.

The weapon's effect has already been showcased by multiple people in videos. Like I said before, they all ignored it when I told people what it actually did. We didn't have HP bars big enough for it to matter. Now that we do, everyone turns 180 and starts pointing fingers everywhere.

Great assumptions there by the way. Keep making accusations and you'll likely get it right after the 1000th attempt.

"furthermore. Someone had to leak the information regarding the weapon and how it worked. Since you were the first to abuse the issue, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it was you?"
    What the actual fuck? It's not within my control that at least 1 other person would know about it, and then proceed to be dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend.

You're dumb as hell dude.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@RyceCream said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

You would be a horrible publisher if your first response is to ban the player for a dev fault.

The weapon's effect has already been showcased by multiple people in videos. Like I said before, they all ignored it when I told people what it actually did. We didn't have HP bars big enough for it to matter. Now that we do, everyone turns 180 and starts pointing fingers everywhere.

Great assumptions there by the way. Keep making accusations and you'll likely get it right after the 1000th attempt.

"furthermore. Someone had to leak the information regarding the weapon and how it worked. Since you were the first to abuse the issue, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it was you?"
    What the actual fuck? It's not within my control that at least 1 other person would know about it, and then proceed to be dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend.

Doesn't change the fact that you knew exactly what you were doing when you cleared first day. I guess the spirit of competition doesn't mean jack to you and everyone else abusing this clear oversight.

I don't wish for you to get banned because it is the devs fault for leaving this item in. However, all arena rewards, including first time clears, need to be reset for this week. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for people to be clearing with a statistically lesser item with a broken afterthought of an effect.

• NMP4YMLDHHNMP4YMLDHH Member
    edited July 2017

Ooooh, so RyceCream is one of the cheaters. No wonder he's defending the other cheaters so vigorously.

"Oh, guys, I just used this exploit to be sure it actually works!" Seriously, that's your excuse? Pathetic.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about this exploit not being banable. I've seen companies ban people for much less than this, and rightfully so. If you knowingly abuse a mechanic that clearly doesn't work as intended, you should get punished for it.

@Maljas said:

@RyceCream said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

Doesn't change the fact that you knew exactly what you were doing when you cleared first day. I guess the spirit of competition doesn't mean jack to you and everyone else abusing this clear oversight.

I don't wish for you to get banned because it is the devs fault for leaving this item in. However, all arena rewards, including first time clears, need to be reset for this week. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for people to be clearing with a statistically lesser item with a broken afterthought of an effect.

I didn't know exactly what I was doing the first day. I knew that the weapon existed and what it did. What I didn't know was whether or not arena bosses were immune to it.

This is what I mean by people constantly making accusations.

edited July 2017

@RyceCream said:
    I didn't know exactly what I was doing the first day. I knew that the weapon existed and what it did. What I didn't know was whether or not arena bosses were immune to it.

And it took you 120 floors to figure out it actually works? Even though earlier you claimed that this weapon and it's effect were known long before the patch?
    My sweet child, the only one you're fooling with these petty excuses is yourself. No one else buys your story.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@RyceCream said:

@Maljas said:

@RyceCream said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

So how many bosses in the arena do you have to kill before you figure out whats happening? There are 120 stages with the upper 90+ ones having large health pools.

I didn't make any assumptions here. I'm looking at what actually happened.

You aren't stupid, and neither am I.

I already said I'd rather not have a ban wave, but surely you can agree with what I said about the rewards.

• "You're dumb as hell dude"

Really... name calling?.

"The weapon's effect has already been showcased by multiple people in videos. Like I said before, they all ignored it when I told people what it actually did. We didn't have HP bars big enough for it to matter. Now that we do, everyone turns 180 and starts pointing fingers everywhere."

Can you provide these "how to exploit vineway weapons in arena" videos?. However, that argument in itself is irrelevant. Do people who make bombs get excused because there are YouTube videos on explosives?. That's an extreme example, obviously, but It's the first that came to mind. Did you think of linking the videos in a ticket and doing your arena runs quietly and honestly? No.. you abused an exploit and its "the Developers fault". Did you unequip your badges and accessories and go through 70 floors quietly at 30k cr?. Nope, you didn't do that either. There were a lot of ways to quietly and honestly report this bug with 1 arena pass instead of the way you did it.

• "furthermore. Someone had to leak the information regarding the weapon and how it worked. Since you were the first to abuse the issue, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it was you?"
    What the actual fuck? It's not within my control that at least 1 other person would know about it, and then proceed to be dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend."

You were the first person to do this though... can you find this 1 other person?. Do you have names?. To me, it looks like you in fact were "dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend". You say its not in your control; that is very wrong. If you did the right thing, it would be out of your control. Then again, we wouldn't be having this argument either.

"Like I said, I don't think its bannable. If I get banned for trying to write up unintended behaviour then so be it. That's not my concern right now."

For someone who isn't concerned, you got really aggressive. Cussing at me and blaming the developers and some random unnamed individuals. Exploits are strictly prohibited in the kritika terms of service. By those standards, you should be banned immediately.

• @PCYGCLGRFE said:
    What the actual fuck? It's not within my control that at least 1 other person would know about it, and then proceed to be dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend."

You were the first person to do this though... can you find this 1 other person?. Do you have names?. To me, it looks like you in fact were "dumb enough to start a shitstorm on the weekend". You say its not in your control; that is very wrong. If you did the right thing, it would be out of your control. Then again, we wouldn't be having this argument either.

"Like I said, I don't think its bannable. If I get banned for trying to write up unintended behaviour then so be it. That's not my concern right now."

For someone who isn't concerned, you got really aggressive. Cussing at me and blaming the developers and some random unnamed individuals. Exploits are strictly prohibited in the kritika terms of service. By those standards, you should be banned immediately.

Tbh, from what I'm knowing, ice is not the one talk around this, from what I heard is some guy PM streamer at twitch saying "xxx, did u try out the greenleaf weapon yet" and every one starting to know, don't wanna point out who is cuz I'm not 100% sure

edited July 2017

@NMP4YMLDHH said:

@RyceCream said:

And it took you 120 floors to figure out it actually works? Even though earlier you claimed that this weapon and it's effect was known long before the patch?
    My sweet child, the only one you're fooling with these petty excuses is yourself. No one else buys your story.

How does knowing the effects of the weapon relate to knowing if it works in new content? What's your argument even?

@Maljas said:

@RyceCream said:

@Maljas said:

@RyceCream said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

So how many bosses in the arena do you have to kill before you figure out whats happening? There are 120 stages with the upper 90+ ones having large health pools.

I didn't make any assumptions here. I'm looking at what actually happened.

You aren't stupid, and neither am I.

I already said I'd rather not have a ban wave, but surely you can agree with what I said about the rewards.

Already agreed to voided rewards on my initial post. I was already close to clearing 116 before I tried the weapon. Now the question is do I continue to see if the weapon is consistent or do I clear 116 and still be rank 1. The ranking doesn't matter, it's weird to see 116k cr being the only one past that floor. The outcome would be the same and someone will figure out how I was the only one able to beat it.

• Im going to avoid quoting because the posts are getting stupidly long... Does the streamer have a name?. Again its some unnamed random guy that nobody has ever heard of... Ice cleared day 2. That makes way more sense

• I don't get y ice is the one get the flamed on, just because he is the 1st person using it, should flame on whoever tell the streamer, which we all know if u tell someone is streaming the game, this is gonna to up at public 100%

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

Tbh, from what I'm knowing, ice is not the one talk around this, from what I heard is some guy PM streamer at twitch saying "xxx, did u try out the greenleaf weapon yet" and every one starting to know, don't wanna point out who is cuz I'm not 100% sure

Correct, it blew up on a popular stream.

• "a Popular stream"

What makes this stream popular. Is the streamer a nudist?.

With a sample of 100 viewers as a popular streamer... Why did only 1 full-clear on day 2?

Did 99 other people have the common sense to not breach teams of service?

edited July 2017

@RyceCream said:
    How does knowing the effects of the weapon relate to knowing if it works in new content? What's your argument even?

I was already close to clearing 116 before I tried the weapon. Now the question is do I continue to see if the weapon is consistent or do I clear 116 and still be rank 1. The ranking doesn't matter, it's weird to see 116k cr being the only one past that floor. The outcome would be the same and someone will figure out how I was the only one able to beat it.

I'm serious, who are you trying to fool? At this point your just digging your own grave.

By your own admission, you were stuck at floor 116 and used the exploit to clear the rest of the Arena. Oh sorry, you did it to be sure it works with "the new content"...yeah...sure. I'm positive the other cheaters were also clearing the Arena using the exploit for testing purposes. How noble of you!

• 9R4ECR7H3R9R4ECR7H3R Member
    edited July 2017

@RyceCream said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

Correct, it blew up on a popular stream.

I think that guy was been all salt saying how the f ice get to 120 with dat much CR when some dude streamer at 300k CR stuck at 116 allday, talking either u hack or using bug, then start check info about the weapon all around the web, then he start PM him, and this whole shit starts.
    And after all, he clear the whole 120 floor and got tier 7 ruby gem, I ask him y u using it and tell the streamer, what he said" may as well using this to get top arena, and tell streamer so everyone will know on public, this game is boring if this is not fixed blahbalh blah when he start using it on his alt as well, what a shit person

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@9R4ECR7H3R Pretty sure I know exactly who that is. I refuse to shame anyone though. I'll let someone else figure it out.

This discussion has been closed.