We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

PATCH INCOMING AT 3PM PDT: V205 Patch Notes

Comments

• No one knew about the drop rate increase and plan for it. Sure not everyone have purple RP atm, but this is something extra that they decided to do. You may not get the full benefit as someone who didn't play today, but you will have full rp to use tomorrow. Its hard for them to please everyone. Just think of this as a bonus.

• DAiNiROKDAiNiROK Member
    edited August 2017

@Natorious said:

@DAiNiROK said:

@Natorious said:

@Jezabhel said:
    No mentioned fix for K-Perks and buff CR fix?

K-perks and buffs still work just not in Hubs but in dungeons

They should make so that it shows in hubs. It worked before starhenge patch so why it was "disabled". Etherforce attack also don't increase combat rating in hubs but when learning in dungeon CR increases. In dungeon my CR shows as 80K but in hubs it is 70K. When someone is looking for party members they don't care that my CR hits the mark in dungeon as long they see my CR in hub they don't invite. I can't play with big boys because I have small wee wee.

well as i remember right this CR thing was released on the KR server with the new arena. There were releasing 2nd awakenings and you need a certain number of CR to complete the 1st quest it was 170 k cp or cr ( different scaling in KR) and people would cheese this with potions K perks and other stuff and actually have done those quest with 100 k and more.

Well at least now it explains things. It is a bit annoying when they do that but don't give a reason.

• @Smoreceror The promised vendor that sells gear for red boss souls when? I brought friend to Kritika just recently and he's been eagerly waiting for that addition to replace his purple equipment with farmed souls.

• If I knew there would be +30% droprate increase I would have waited because in the last drop rate increase I got 3 starhenge drops using only my purple bar. Plus the extra souls just implemented too. Still getting screwed out of the drop rate increase which is way better than have 330 RP at default drop rate. The people who didn't use all thier RP will get to play today and tomorrow with +30% droprate - 660 EFFECTIVE rest points. While I can only use 330 rest points at the higher drop rate.

• Starhenge changes were as expected. Disappointed they didn't at least make an explicit statement about their stance on possible similar "Greenleaf" incidents moving forward. Still waiting on a resolution regarding players that got all the first-time rewards with the weapon versus the players that decided to stay away from the weapon. The new "intended percentage" on the weapons better be less than 0.1% of max HP, otherwise they're still going to be pretty strong for higher arena floors. Badges back in arena shop are good. More Violet soul drops are good, maybe I'll actually bother grinding for the aura box now. Hoping they actually set the min/max prices correctly this time.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@NguyenLegends said:
    If I knew there would be +30% droprate increase I would have waited because in the last drop rate increase I got 3 starhenge drops using only my purple bar. Plus the extra souls just implemented too.

We wanted to get this out as soon as possible and were unable to get the RP reset out the door beforehand. We've pushed the event out a few hours (now beginning about three hours from now) to allow for a small amount of additional prep time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• @NguyenLegends said:
    If I knew there would be +30% droprate increase I would have waited because in the last drop rate increase I got 3 starhenge drops using only my purple bar. Plus the extra souls just implemented too. Still getting screwed out of the drop rate increase which is way better than have 330 RP at default drop rate. The people who didn't use all thier RP will get to play today and tomorrow with +30% droprate - 660 EFFECTIVE rest points. While I can only use 330 rest points at the higher drop rate.

its rng you couldve gotten nothing like some of my friends did last time. be happy.

• i just want my arena rewards, i played without exploit weapon and wasted more than 10kk on tries

• This may be the best patch ever, in the history of the universe!

@5GCGJXEHAX said:
    i just want my arena rewards, i played without exploit weapon and wasted more than 10kk on tries

Hang in there! We're still discussing the best way to address Arena rewards. I hope to have more news soon.

• @Smoreceror

Idea for arena rewards, since no one is being punished for abusing the vineway weapons, why not reward everyone with the awesome top wing reward regardless of rank? This equalizes the playing field for most instead of having people put much farther ahead than others for abusing an exploit that most people were feared of being banned from and stayed away from it.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Gotta wait 3 hours.. what is this...

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

Can we get some actual HARD NUMBERS on accuracy. playing the guessing game with what is above the mark and what isnt is pretty annoying. Like what accuracy do we need to not see graze reliably? Not " we adjusted the accuracy requirement", say the number.

Also, side note here. You need to just flat out remove GRAZE from leveling. I honestly think the whole GRAZE thing is just a silly mechanic and nothing more than a speedbump gearcheck that adds zero value to gameplay. Funny that you go through all this work to make a stat that no one enjoys bearable when as far as I know, its just getting removed in a later patch anyways.

On the positive, major props for getting this hotfix out fast and working with us on Starhenge changes. Good to see ya'll are listening to us!

• @Smoreceror said:

@5GCGJXEHAX said:
    i just want my arena rewards, i played without exploit weapon and wasted more than 10kk on tries

Hang in there! We're still discussing the best way to address Arena rewards. I hope to have more news soon.

@Smoreceror said:

@5GCGJXEHAX said:

What about pvp capped stats ?

@Smoreceror are you sure it was nerfed? the vine wep? Doesnt seem like it was or i could be wrong.

• @Shad0wf1ame said:
    This patch is certainly better than nothing, but no changes to Graze? For me that was the most harmful change to our gameplay from the last patch.

Shouldn't have crossed it out. Graze should be removed like it is in the other versions. It has no place in this type of game. Reducing the accuracy for Starhenge is an improvement, but they should remove it altogether. Just think of the future dungeons and accuracy... bleh!

• @39R7TW5TLN said:
    Omg the patch of all saviors has come! THIS IS WHAT PLAYERS ARE LOOKING FOR! OUR PRAYS HAVE BEEN HEARD AND ANSWERED!

dunno make the game to much easy isnt really fun the problem is the very rare drop on easy and normal ,hard and vh must be endgame goal ...need challenge ...about arena i dont understand when u get to a point where u cant go on it's game over ? no reset weekly or motly?

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@GM7J5D9FPE said:

@39R7TW5TLN said:
    Omg the patch of all saviors has come! THIS IS WHAT PLAYERS ARE LOOKING FOR! OUR PRAYS HAVE BEEN HEARD AND ANSWERED!

dunno make the game to much easy isnt really fun the problem is the very rare drop on easy and normal ,hard and vh must be endgame goal ...need challenge ...about arena i dont understand when u get to a point where u cant go on it's game over ? no reset weekly or motly?

I have no issue with the current end game I have the CR to run extreme solo even during the 150k requirement, but new fresh lvl65s, no they do not because they start usually at 10-15k maybe 20-25k if they know what to do, this is a goo change for new players so now they can farm hard mode easily with 20-25k players in a party. As for Arena I could care less only people who usually climb the wall of Arena are heavily geared whales or those who just get lucky, I'm just all for hoping the kritika comunnity comes back again.

@Smoreceror i think they do more dmg than before....

• yes me too like the starhenge difficult as it the problem was the poor drop in easy normal ...now whit drop like 2 soul easy 4 normal is pretty good also a bit increase in gold for afford potions etc can be good ,have no sense make a endgame dungeon give less gold of xanadu ... but thinking at it is good cause the game have more place to grind so maybe it's good as it is ....i like the increase of soul drop but non like the idea of make the game to much easy whitout challenge.

• @Smoreceror said:

@NguyenLegends said:
    If I knew there would be +30% droprate increase I would have waited because in the last drop rate increase I got 3 starhenge drops using only my purple bar. Plus the extra souls just implemented too.

We wanted to get this out as soon as possible and were unable to get the RP reset out the door beforehand. We've pushed the event out a few hours (now beginning about three hours from now) to allow for a small amount of additional prep time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

now youre just screwing me over, 3 hours from now its gonna be 4:30 am, do you expect europeans to be able to play before reset in the middle of the day? like come on, ppl have jobs, school, whatever...

• @Botty said:

@Smoreceror said:

@NguyenLegends said:

now youre just screwing me over, 3 hours from now its gonna be 4:30 am, do you expect europeans to be able to play before reset in the middle of the day? like come on, ppl have jobs, school, whatever...

I think they should extend it to last a week or at least until the end of the week, since that's about how long we had to wait for this patch.

• @TheFaker said:
    EU doesn't exist.

believe it or not, many EU players play on NA like myself :)

• EU Players get screwed everytime. All the Buffs/Events and whatever begin when ur sleeping and literally end when you come home from work... just fuck off -.- Like seriously i dont know if you get timezones but can you like change that shit? So EU Players will have the same benefits as NA Players?

• Just remove the Min/max prizes all together.
    They were the worst addition in 202 as tehy took away the free market making it extremely hard to even get the Kred for a decent piece of equipment at 65.
    The prozes now barely have room to change (on average) and are fixed in a stupid way.

The Starhenge shields were great. I was against them before the patch but when I actually played with them I realized that dungeons weren't just a daily requirement for progress anymore. Every time I finished a dungeon I had that small feeling of happiness for clearing a boss that isn't just beaten by a bunch of ultra breaks and CC chains.

• what about balance/fix berserker in arena? it's really hard for us to compete with players that has a lot cc or low cd on skills,

• Dear EME,
    Are you sure you applied the nerf to the Green Leaf weapons? I've heard from a lot of people that it still feels basically the same, just a little bit weaker. You should check this ASAP, I know some people who already quit the game because of the overpowered weapon and now people who quit because the nerf was pratically inexistent.

Regards,
    A player who wants to see this game grow instead of dying.

• @Smoreceror I talked with Yoko briefly and I can tell you the Greenleaf is still ticking for 81,737,927 every second. I assume the nerf was intended to lower the damage rather than application or something, so I believe something went wrong with the implementation of the change. I'm going to make a thread on GD with a similar post in an attempt to get more exposure for the issue. Feel free to delete this comment or the post.

@Typicaldemon said:
    @Smoreceror I talked with Yoko briefly and I can tell you the Greenleaf is still ticking for 81,737,927 every second. I assume the nerf was intended to lower the damage rather than application or something, so I believe something went wrong with the implementation of the change. I'm going to make a thread on GD with a similar post in an attempt to get more exposure for the issue. Feel free to delete this comment or the post.

We are having a follow-up meeting with Allm shortly regarding this and the Arena rewards. We'll update here once we have some more info.

• Hopefully this meeting is still today and the solution comes out before arena reset or we'll be in a bigger trouble, my dear friend @Smoreceror