We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

PATCH INCOMING AT 3PM PDT: V205 Patch Notes

Comments

• I'd like to see people chunk through 2.7m+ health in 2 minutes without the use of the weapon. (Kaidaj Hat is fine.) Some people can't but I know 30 can't just do that lol.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

repairing doesnt work for me... patch wont download o__O

• @36N4N9D3GF said:
    So you basically reverted all the difficulty increase in starhenge? This is what i call casual privilege, whine about something and devs actually listen.. Meanwhile i liked the higher difficulty and i could enjoy it.. for a week while hearing everyone whine about it. Welp, back to 1 shotting bosses

I just expected this game to be harder but most of it at end game seems too easy, farming bella is a snooze fest, walk to boss, hit 5 spells, boss dead. Wait mvp screen, wait load screen. Most time is spent waiting on load screens lol

welp ill just play casually for now, cant be bothered more than daily

Hey hey don't reflect your masochistic ideal of a game onto us, keep it to yourself zzz

• When Eclair patch?

• MeshakMeshak Member

Are there east coast connection issues post patch? Its 0219 eastern standard and I haven't been able to get a stable ping since I initially logged in around midnight. I've been disconnected from the game and half the time the server select screen says the game is down for maintenance try again. If I hit refresh the servers eventually show but my ping in game ranges from 900+ to 47. This has unfortunately made the game unplayable post patch.

I have logged into other online games with no network issues so I don't believe its my connection.

• fun update difficulties not changed even when shields off... its same but atl ast more souls that one good thing + for that only

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

just drop the eclair class this is what all players are waiting for or give some sort of eta on when it will be released

• @TheFeeder said:
    just drop the eclair class this is what all players are waiting for or give some sort of eta on when it will be released

not everyone is waiting for her.

• Thank you for trying to fix things. Will try stuff out today before dumping any feedback.

I'm still amused at the high CR players that geared up on ezmode before patch. I'm one of them. I farmed the crap out of starhenge and got almost full SH gear, of course by that point Starhenge becomes kind of too easy. Like, no duh, have you ever played any MMO? You do "endgame" with gear from previous content (or in this case, since there's no previous content, with freebie stuff and some skyship drops), you get gear from endgame content, endgame content becomes easier and easier. You get ready for next content by stacking scrolls, hammers and whetstones, or take a break, or gear up an alt, or whatever. Gameplay for some classes truly is radically different than others. Play another character and you'll get a new experience and challenge and look at the bosses and mechanics from a different pov than only your doomblade named xXxDaRkKiRiToxXx or whatever meta class you're playing.
    I play wolf guardian and for me shields on bosses mean next to nothing. But wait, I made a Frost Mage alt, and I realized that anyone who was unlucky enough to pick that class was ROYALLY screwed by that mechanic that does nothing for most classes, so when I read on the forum about people complaining because of shields, I can UNDERSTAND their point of view.

Want extra challenge from Extreme? When I take off my weapon my CR goes from 150k to 60k. I experience grazing, I see boss mechs, and take forever to do extreme. And I get the same loot at the end. This is what this patch was, except instead of being a player's choice to gimp yourself for more challenge, it was forced on players and made life hell for new 65s, with rewards being untouched thus increasing the gap between players like me who stacked thousands of boss souls and so on on my main and hundreds on my alts, and fresh 65 or in general less hardcore players. On a game that's a month old, and while it's true that most players right now are from day1, it won't be so in the near future when full decked out characters will play less and less until the next big update comes out. For a game to be alive, you need new players to join at a steady rate to compensate for those that burn out and take a break or flat out leave.
    You want someone to sell your purple/gold charms and your SH drops or excess keystones to and so on, right? Then you better keep the "filthy kasul" players somewhat happy too lol.

From what I understand Extreme's difficulty was barely touched, they just made stuff like "easy" and "normal", well, easy. It's in the damn name, having a hard time doing a map labeled "easy" that requires 15k CR when you have 30k means there's something wrong and had to be addressed.

Again, thank you for trying to fix things within a week.

• Since I get no answer in my thread. Are we still in mainentance? Cause I cant patch shit. And I tried the Repair Tool which didnt work either.... Im really annoyed at this point. There is no information to be found anywhere? Cant you post a plain mainentance time thread? Especially for EU Times too? And update it once theyre live again? And please organize this forum more. Add a Technical Forum where you can post issues regarding client/launcher fixxes and whatever you have to look ages here for the right topic... like seriously... its not that hard to add 1-2 subforums to divide topics more.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@W7JTHNCGW6 said:
    Since I get no answer in my thread. Are we still in mainentance? Cause I cant patch shit. And I tried the Repair Tool which didnt work either.... Im really annoyed at this point. There is no information to be found anywhere? Cant you post a plain mainentance time thread? Especially for EU Times too? And update it once theyre live again? And please organize this forum more. Add a Technical Forum where you can post issues regarding client/launcher fixxes and whatever you have to look ages here for the right topic... like seriously... its not that hard to add 1-2 subforums to divide topics more.

The servers were only down from midnight to 1 AM CEST.

So no, we're no in maintenance mode, your launcher is probably experiencing some issues.

On a sidenote, I logged in to see my character get the calculated rank, meaning I was pushed out of my bracket because I was beaten by vineway weapon cheesers. Didn't feel great boys.

Not only that, the prices on the AH are still f***ed (300k min. for stabilizing hammers, 60 mil for elite status etc.), vineway weapons still working. Arena didn't reset either, still on 115/120 floors.

• GOOD FUCKING JOB <3<3<3
    only reason why i didnt quit kritika is cuz i still had hopes in you guys (to some small degree) and it was worth it \o/

now i can go back to pestering my friends to try kritika again

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

Stop playing god and fix the dam ah

• @Smoreceror suggestion: Now that we have people doing Starhenge in different difficulties we should have channels accordingly to it. Something like lets say Ch.1 Extreme, Ch. 2 Hard...and so on. It may seem a small thing but it will free Ch 1 a bit and when you are looking for a group you dont ask things like 'are we doing in it extreme?' or things like that.

Another idea: What about being able to get Red souls from another place. I hate that i have to use my precious RP to get 30 souls so i can buy Xanadu's hammers and scrolls everyday.

• @Grievuuz said:

@W7JTHNCGW6 said:
    Since I get no answer in my thread. Are we still in mainentance? Cause I cant patch shit. And I tried the Repair Tool which didnt work either.... Im really annoyed at this point. There is no information to be found anywhere? Cant you post a plain mainentance time thread? Especially for EU Times too? And update it once theyre live again? And please organize this forum more. Add a Technical Forum where you can post issues regarding client/launcher fixxes and whatever you have to look ages here for the right topic... like seriously... its not that hard to add 1-2 subforums to divide topics more.

The servers were only down from midnight to 1 AM CEST.

So no, we're no in maintenance mode, your launcher is probably experiencing some issues.

On a sidenote, I logged in to see my character get the calculated rank, meaning I was pushed out of my bracket because I was beaten by vineway weapon cheesers. Didn't feel great boys.

Not only that, the prices on the AH are still f***ed (300k min. for stabilizing hammers, 60 mil for elite status etc.), vineway weapons still working. Arena didn't reset either, still on 115/120 floors.

I just gave up now. I cant patch hence I cant play. And since EU is nonexcistent.. I probably wont get any help other than use repair tool (which i did 100 times now...) All I know is that that diagnosted shit told me this: We were unable to connect to our servers in a timely manner from this computer. Please check your internet connection is active and functioning.
    And my Internet is more than fine.. I dont have trouble with any other game.. This is just hopeless.. not even 1 Staff Member atm seems to know about this issue.. I didnt find any thread with a statement regarding that all patches I did until now I had to use the Repair Tool too.. Like wtf.. before they patch bullshit into the game they should fix their launcher. And if not atleast give people another opportunity to get the patch.

• Yeah the auction house is not fixed. The price minimums are crazy. Never played a game where the community did not set auction prices. Makes no sense that the community is not setting prices. Please fix this. If I had known this was coming, I would have purchased stuff for all my alts. back when prices made a little more sense. Really like this game, so please fix.

• Hello, are you realy joking now. When i read all 6 pages i start look for purpose Why all people rage here and i find this "Smoreceror I talked with Yoko briefly and I can tell you the Greenleaf is still ticking for 81737927 on floor 120." Lvl 60 Legendary weapon and you still did not fix it after hotfix... Arena reward for this *** ? Are you realy joking or all ppls have now build new old weapons heh lol. Sorry for my english its not my native language.

• while u fix greenleaf mind fixing the lvl 60-65 legendary armors plox xD
    @Smoreceror

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Smoreceror Any news on the arena rewards issue?

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@EvoSeph said:
    It feels like the difficulty of Starhenge dungeons didn't really get reduced, besides the CR requirement tweak there is no difference in the HP and Attack of the dungeons.

It doesn't seem to fit the criteria of CR.

I was just thinking this. Why do games think throwing so much health on things makes it harder/more fun. I cant STAND it. Anyone remember Tera the Island of Dawn BAMS? They are kinda like this in a way. Not very hard, but they had like a BAJILLION health that took forever to whittle down in low end gear. Meat Bag, punching bag bosses with a ton of health isnt fun.

thought on SH now...

• EASY: I hopped on a 16k CR alt and went into EASY. EASY is still way overtuned for low CR / entry level content. Sure at 25-30k CR Easy is pretty easy, but at the required CR it is still overtuned. Maybe not way to hard, but way to much HP.

• NORMAL: I will say the Normal seemed okay, but again..to large of hp Pools. The fights werent too bad at 35k CR, just tedious. Took to long. Then again, what is the suggested CR for normal?

• HARD: seems to be the go to farm now still due to over-inflated HP in SH.

• EXTREME: I didnt try this patched Extreme but I assume it is also meatbag bosses with way to much HP since everyone was still farming on HARD instead of extreme.

• @noncdave said:
    Yeah the auction house is not fixed. The price minimums are crazy. Never played a game where the community did not set auction prices. Makes no sense that the community is not setting prices. Please fix this. If I had known this was coming, I would have purchased stuff for all my alts. back when prices made a little more sense. Really like this game, so please fix.

This really is a problem, players should manage the gold prices of items, the gold economy is in shambles because of this min/max thing. Charms are ridiculously overpriced (even just blue ones), stabilizing hammers used to be around 48K before min/max was implemented and now they're unreasonably priced as well. I know this was put in because of the gold bots, but we really didn't need it, everything price wise was pretty good before and this just hurt everything.

I think the price managing should be restricted to Kred only because that's the company's cash currency and it should be up to them to decide what to do with it, while the players should manage our gold prices because we put the time in to grind for it.

• for me as 20K+ CR the easy difficulty SH can be solo so thanks for the change :blush:

• ever since patch last night, servers have bad. before the 24hour buff started I was fine. I went to bed 20mins before it started. I log in now before reset and cant d anything. takes 20secs grab 1 quest. 10-15secs to remove and item or put item on. try to do dailies with a friend and I DC constantly and cant even connect to the channel list. I know its on servers end. cause my connection is just fine. hell, I can connect to china servers just fine with 15-50 ping and their servers are in another country, but I cant even connect to the NA servers where I live. fix this and extend the 30% drop rate and exp boost. cause I'm not only one with this issue right now. so many ppl missing out on this 24hour buff cause of the servers issues.

imgur.com/bAItuQZ
    imgur.com/XkeeId5
    imgur.com/sCBwwPu

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

still cant play... never seen such an abysmal launcher... game doesnt patch, lets me in, then shows an error that game files are wrong and i need to reinstall...

i did... and tried repair tool 23 times... nothing

• @3YX5LGY3TC said:
    still cant play... never seen such an abysmal launcher... game doesnt patch, lets me in, then shows an error that game files are wrong and i need to reinstall...

i did... and tried repair tool 23 times... nothing

I got that too, it's frustrating =/

• EvoSephEvoSeph Member, KOL

@Aist said:

@EvoSeph said:
    It feels like the difficulty of Starhenge dungeons didn't really get reduced, besides the CR requirement tweak there is no difference in the HP and Attack of the dungeons.

It doesn't seem to fit the criteria of CR.

I was just thinking this. Why do games think throwing so much health on things makes it harder/more fun. I cant STAND it. Anyone remember Tera the Island of Dawn BAMS? They are kinda like this in a way. Not very hard, but they had like a BAJILLION health that took forever to whittle down in low end gear. Meat Bag, punching bag bosses with a ton of health isnt fun.

thought on SH now...

• EASY: I hopped on a 16k CR alt and went into EASY. EASY is still way overtuned for low CR / entry level content. Sure at 25-30k CR Easy is pretty easy, but at the required CR it is still overtuned. Maybe not way to hard, but way to much HP.

• NORMAL: I will say the Normal seemed okay, but again..to large of hp Pools. The fights werent too bad at 35k CR, just tedious. Took to long. Then again, what is the suggested CR for normal?

• HARD: seems to be the go to farm now still due to over-inflated HP in SH.

• EXTREME: I didnt try this patched Extreme but I assume it is also meatbag bosses with way to much HP since everyone was still farming on HARD instead of extreme.

I could tell there is no difference, I'm a 270k CR vamp, I shot a full charged laser onto the loli at bella (Hard) and it didnt one shot her, the dung is 35k which is why it didn't make sense since thats how it used to be pre-patch and I was expecting some hp to be tweaked down, before the "Harder dung" patch I could've one shotted her without charging my laser on extreme and I was lower CR, that is basically how I noticed there was no change in HP, once I realized it I took some hits just to see if there is any difference but nope, same for that.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

bosses still have hp gauges for me btw... so weapon wasnt fixed and shield wasnt fixed either?
    (first boss henge, hard/extreme had shields)

• @36N4N9D3GF said:
    So you basically reverted all the difficulty increase in starhenge? This is what i call casual privilege, whine about something and devs actually listen.. Meanwhile i liked the higher difficulty and i could enjoy it.. for a week while hearing everyone whine about it. Welp, back to 1 shotting bosses

I just expected this game to be harder but most of it at end game seems too easy, farming bella is a snooze fest, walk to boss, hit 5 spells, boss dead. Wait mvp screen, wait load screen. Most time is spent waiting on load screens lol

welp ill just play casually for now, cant be bothered more than daily

You dont 1 shot the boss. Sent me message in game, I will join you for a run and watch you solo it and 1 shot the boss, then i will come back and post about it.

• @Smoreceror I just came here to approve of the changes, they are perfect!
    Really glad the accuracy requirement is reduced, I grazed 70% of my attacks :sweat:

With the exception of:
    I still want the shields, I just hoped that their effectiveness would be reduced by 50%

Other issues:
    Still waiting for new content...Eclair, lvl 70 cap, etc.....
    Classes still need re-balancing...there is only I berzerker in the top 100 in arena

• @Julicen said:
    @Smoreceror I just came here to approve of the changes, they are perfect!
    Really glad the accuracy requirement is reduced, I grazed 70% of my attacks :sweat:

With the exception of:
    I still want the shields, I just hoped that their effectiveness would be reduced by 50%

Other issues:
    Still waiting for new content...Eclair, lvl 70 cap, etc.....
    Classes still need re-balancing...there is only I berzerker in the top 100 in arena

you are mentoining Eclair lvl 70 and berseker being weak, complete your Research theres something called imprints which makes Berserkers alot better