We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

PATCH INCOMING AT 3PM PDT: V205 Patch Notes

123457»

Comments

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Julicen said:
    @Smoreceror I just came here to approve of the changes, they are perfect!
    Really glad the accuracy requirement is reduced, I grazed 70% of my attacks :sweat:

With the exception of:
    I still want the shields, I just hoped that their effectiveness would be reduced by 50%

Other issues:
    Still waiting for new content...Eclair, lvl 70 cap, etc.....
    Classes still need re-balancing...there is only I berzerker in the top 100 in arena

there is a whole lot to be released till we get lv 70 lol

• @3R4LM4ET57 said:

@Julicen said:
    Really glad the accuracy requirement is reduced, I grazed 70% of my attacks :sweat:

With the exception of:
    I still want the shields, I just hoped that their effectiveness would be reduced by 50%

Other issues:
    Classes still need re-balancing...there is only I berzerker in the top 100 in arena

you are mentoining Eclair lvl 70 and berseker being weak, complete your Research theres something called imprints which makes Berserkers alot better

Link/help plz......I genuinely want anything that makes berserker better~

• @Julicen said:

@3R4LM4ET57 said:

@Julicen said:

With the exception of:

Other issues:

you are mentoining Eclair lvl 70 and berseker being weak, complete your Research theres something called imprints which makes Berserkers alot better

Link/help plz......I genuinely want anything that makes berserker better~

i think ist 2/3 updates till imprint look it up on YouTube i think you will find smthing