We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

So....Arena Weekly Rewards

considering multiple people have cheesed their way up the arena floor, what's your opinion on the way they should give out rewards this week?
in my opinion, the best solution would be to increase the rewards for purple wings from top 100, to top 150 or something of the sorts, and the red wings from 10 to 20. this way, you cover almost everyone who's rank would reward them better items than they would be in the current state with all the exploits and everything.

«1

Comments

  • VesporaxVesporax Member
    edited August 2017

    Give everyone except the ones who got to 120 all floor rewards and then reset the reward list when the weapon is fixed. If they're not willing or capable of taking away from a couple of people, then this is the only way to make it even.

    There are even people bragging about how these rewards aren't that big of a deal later on, so why not just give it to everyone if they don't matter anyway?

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    After weapon is fixed, make the level 120 gem box be a selection box rather than random just to troll the people who bought weapon and got a bad gem

  • My suggestion was to give everyone retroactive Arena rewards. Got to level 80? You get all rewards from 80-120 now and 100% of your arena gold spend refunded! Of course this is only for the character with highest arena level on your account.

  • TheRealBezerkTheRealBezerk Member
    edited August 2017

    My friend was probably the only person (shadow mage) who cleared all 120 floors legitimately. And he's ranked like 36 lol.. Taking away everyone who made it to 120 rewards away is stupid. Just take away the people's who cleared all floors with low CR like under 200k. Or better yet look at their normal CR with their normal gear on vs their clear CR

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    I'm surprised anyone actually has motivation to clear arena above 115 with the vined BS going around, I know I sure lost all of my motivation.

  • RelioRelio Member
    edited August 2017

    After i saw 26k CR doomblade clearing 112 i had enough in competing in the arena...

  • MaljasMaljas Member

    @Smoreceror Any news on whats happening with this?

  • 94WLKERC7694WLKERC76 Member
    edited August 2017

    This week arena rankings should not count for wings. See picture below. Clearing Post Patch Leaf was doable at 15kCR. Check Your inbox @Smoreceror .

  • i love getting pushed out of the top 100 that ive been grinding my ass of to get into thanks to some shitty weapon i refuse to abuse.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    Good news guys! It looks like not only last week's arena, but this week's arena will be infested with Greenleaf weapons.

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @Abaddonoffire said:
    i love getting pushed out of the top 100 that ive been grinding my ass of to get into thanks to some shitty weapon i refuse to abuse.

    This. But make it top 10 and not 100.

  • @Grievuuz said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:
    i love getting pushed out of the top 100 that ive been grinding my ass of to get into thanks to some shitty weapon i refuse to abuse.

    This. But make it top 10 and not 100.

    my condolences to you my fellow sufferer...the sad part now is that abuse and exploiting are legal in this game so time for all of us to start cheating away ;/

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @Botty said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:
    i love getting pushed out of the top 100 that ive been grinding my ass of to get into thanks to some shitty weapon i refuse to abuse.

    This. But make it top 10 and not 100.

    my condolences to you my fellow sufferer...the sad part now is that abuse and exploiting are legal in this game so time for all of us to start cheating away ;/

    I refuse. It's no fun :p

  • Joke is on them when the real endgame is getting 3 of 100+ wings and then exploiting Memeleaf.

  • @Grievuuz said:

    @Botty said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @Abaddonoffire said:
    i love getting pushed out of the top 100 that ive been grinding my ass of to get into thanks to some shitty weapon i refuse to abuse.

    This. But make it top 10 and not 100.

    my condolences to you my fellow sufferer...the sad part now is that abuse and exploiting are legal in this game so time for all of us to start cheating away ;/

    I refuse. It's no fun :p

    did you not "hear" the sarcasm in that? lol!

  • Yeah. i got screwed out of my red wings so i have to deal with this purple heresy. Im betting they fix it moving forward. If not... I think this is the week i clear legit anyways.
    More importantly. kawaii Kaiju Pet 0-0.

  • MaljasMaljas Member

    Exploiters not only get off completely scott free from last week's abuse, but now also get to abuse yet another week doing the EXACT SAME THING THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FIXED. Not only this, but the exploiters ALSO managed to obtain the 120 rewards via the exploit, and that's totally legal too. It must be since I've seen absolutely no mention by EnMasse specifically about them.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    Should mention that some people got their 30k CR alts to level 120 with the weapons and got account bound lv 7/6/5 gems, charms, kred, scrolls. Of course it is still not an exploit of course not. Same for when people make 2 alts, or 3 maybe 4 alts hit 120, they are definitely not exploiting.

  • 94WLKERC7694WLKERC76 Member
    edited August 2017

    You do know, that people can take gear off and just clear the floor with less gear? hence the low CR

  • @94WLKERC76 said:
    You do know, that people can take gear off and just clear the floor with less gear? hence the low CR

    sure but not when ppl are bragging about clearing it on their alts, even providing pictures with their cr and gear :)

  • So how many people are doing it? 1 person? 2 person? The thread makes it sounds like its everyone is doing it and people are leveling multiple alts in the short time frame to do it, but when you look at arena ranking. Maybe except for 2 who cleared 120 had above 120k CR using the memeleaf

  • @94WLKERC76 said:
    So how many people are doing it? 1 person? 2 person? The thread makes it sounds like its everyone is doing it and people are leveling multiple alts in the short time frame to do it, but when you look at arena ranking. Maybe except for 2 who cleared 120 had above 120k CR using the memeleaf

    quite a few people. everyone ive partied with so far (NA) has said they used it. tons of people are farming vineway and several people on the forums and in discord have been talking about instantly hitting 120 today using it. its very widespread.

  • My point wasnt denying that people are not using it to hit 120. The question came into concern when Spirea mentioned "people make 2 alts, or 3 maybe 4 alts hit 120," Ive seen the discord, and its mostly people hitting it the first time with their main. I've seen one person mentioning hitting 120 with an alt. I've also heard multiple people trying to gear up and get their alts to 120, but were unable to do so in the short time frame and wasting 5+k kred on the item. Out of all those who cleared arena 120 this week, there were only two CR rating (30k, and 50k) that I would consider as an alt. Everyone else had 100-120k+ (Closer to 150k if they werent using memeleaf).

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

    Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Spirea said:
    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

    Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

    You really think no one has cleared 120 without the weapon?

  • 94WLKERC7694WLKERC76 Member
    edited August 2017

    So you agree that people aren't "making 2 alts, or 3 maybe 4 alts hit 120"? I mean there are plenty of reasons why they aren't doing it. Time constraint, resources, a lack of some sort of skill to avoid not getting oneshotted/hit on the floors. While its infuriating losing a spot to an "alt" for top wings, I don't think that many people are leveling up alts and getting to floor 120 on multiple characters for the items, charms, soul gems, etc as what was previously claimed.

  • MaljasMaljas Member

    @RyceCream said:

    @Spirea said:
    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

    Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

    You really think no one has cleared 120 without the weapon?

    Not even the point man. Without a doubt there are people who have cleared 120 with the memeleaf weapon just like last week. I know some that have, that shouldn't be. Not going to just ignore that nonsense.

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

    @RyceCream said:

    @Spirea said:
    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

    Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

    You really think no one has cleared 120 without the weapon?

    I think that because every 120 I saw had an "unusual" cr that is different from their regular. Maybe they cleared 120 legitly after clearing it with the vined, but going by CR there is no one.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Maljas said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @Spirea said:
    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

    Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

    You really think no one has cleared 120 without the weapon?

    Not even the point man. Without a doubt there are people who have cleared 120 with the memeleaf weapon just like last week. I know some that have, that shouldn't be. Not going to just ignore that nonsense.

    I thought Spirea was referring to no one clearing 120 last week legit.

  • I think they should give everyone the top best rewards regardless of what rank you placed. If exploiters wont be punished, then at least give everyone the same rewards. Arena's a joke anyway so it won't hurt anyone if everybody got the best wing reward.

Sign In or Register to comment.