We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Eclair waiting room...

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    @Nopi Something similar was done in DFO a long time ago, they called it a "Dark Knight". It was implemented as a completely separate and unique character class that had access to toned down versions of basically every subclass skill of an existing base class (Slayer) combined with a unique skill chaining mechanic. I think it got negative reviews in every single region of the game because it was overpowered. I think it still is.

That's why jack of trades classes, or classes with skills from others, must be very carefully tuned. And not just by reducing the damage output of the skills, but by analyzing which skills can chain together and which can't be. In the case of the DB game I mentioned, people were able to not just select whatever skill they may have unlocked from the other characters. But they could also add stat points to their created characters to make them even more powerful, basically making these characters have attacks much more powerful (sometimes near double the power) than the characters who originally had those skills in the first place.

• @Elysuu said:
    @Nopi Something similar was done in DFO a long time ago, they called it a "Dark Knight". It was implemented as a completely separate and unique character class that had access to toned down versions of basically every subclass skill of an existing base class (Slayer) combined with a unique skill chaining mechanic. I think it got negative reviews in every single region of the game because it was overpowered. I think it still is.

I am actually from DFO and I can easily say that Dark Knight is strong, but not overpowered. People don't play him really because he is considered weak still.

• @Swordfall Maybe not now, but I remember there were complaints of him being broken probably before second awakenings were a thing. Or maybe it was only in PvP.

• @Elysuu said:
    @Swordfall Maybe not now, but I remember there were complaints of him being broken probably before second awakenings were a thing. Or maybe it was only in PvP.

He WAS banned in PvP. Don't know if he still is.

• @TheFeeder Eclair in October.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    @TheFeeder Eclair in October.

I'll comeback in October lmao. This august we basically get to evolve our gear, arena comes back, pvp is open now to lvl 15+, and the recycling of the current dungeons we have now with the implementation of a new system called "Ability Points" in which we basically get more herostones other than doing dailies in starhenge. The September updates is what we should have gotten. This update was overhyped and lacking. We wait 2 more months for one class that should've been delivered.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@TheFeeder said:

@Elysuu said:

I'll comeback in October lmao. This august we basically get to evolve our gear, arena comes back, pvp is open now to lvl 15+, and the recycling of the current dungeons we have now with the implementation of a new system called "Ability Points" in which we basically get more herostones other than doing dailies in starhenge. The September updates is what we should have gotten. This update was overhyped and lacking. We wait 2 more months for one class that should've been delivered.

Yeah. I suppose with the roadmap revealed, those who had little motivation to stay already decided to either log off and wait, move on to another game, or stay. The time for questions is over. Now it's time to see how strong or weak the population of this game will be.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:

@TheFeeder said:

@Elysuu said:

Yeah. I suppose with the roadmap revealed, those who had little motivation to stay already decided to either log off and wait, move on to another game, or stay. The time for questions is over. Now it's time to see how strong or weak the population of this game will be.

I don't know about you, but with the little information we have on whats coming, I have some incentive to further increase my CR gains so that when it comes I can be ready for whatever hits me then be bored for the next update :)

• Anything we should be keeping for Eclair? Like light or medium armor or guns?

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

heavy armor can be used by : warrior-eclair-monks
    guns : mages- eclair

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Vesporax said:
    Anything we should be keeping for Eclair? Like light or medium armor or guns?

In SEA, Eclair uses the same guns as mages and heavy armor like warrior classes. She has more melee than ranged in her skill set because her core mechanic is her ability to summon sword constructs. Noblia uses staff and mace, which is her unique weapon type, and light armor if I remember well. Monk also uses heavy armor and the glove weapon exclusive to him.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

I'll just leave this here :blush:

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Or this

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:
    Or this

That is one expensive piece of plastic.

• I just want that 1 extra character slot, if we're even going to get it.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

The time is upon us. The almighty eclair will soon be here for us all to finally play. After months of waiting/ being on hiatus it is time for this game to make a return.

• Eclair will be in October so its 1 month untill Eclair release. But they gonna propably release her at the end of October, so its still 4 weeks waiting :( They should at least add her to test server.

• @knoxxer said:
    This year.

XD

• yea knoxer is funny XD dont try to make us mad knoxer cause alot of people are waiting for this class from 1 day of Closed Beta.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:
    Or this

• I wonder if Japanese voice pack will still work when Eclair patch comes out. Sawashiro Miyuki is my favorite voice actress and Mystic Wolf Guardian has the cutest voice in the game.

• where r u eclair???!!!!

• Lomy97Lomy97 Member
    edited October 2017

.#psionprep

• F***k You!~:((((((((((((( I wanted to be Top1 Eclair, you know you ruining my dreams?

• @Lomy97 said:

.#psionprep

im not nearly as prepared as you, ive taken a break until psion comes out, but im so pumped for it already.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited October 2017

Nice preparations :D...
    I haven't prepared because I took a break aswell only login for attendance marathon, but I'll get there someday haha xD

• @Lomy97 said:

.#psionprep

What is that golden book looking thing on the second row next to power cores?

• Propably Emblem.

• Not just any emblem.. the best emblem currently ingame, only from combining. The funny thing is, I was hoping for someone to say 'that's all?' I'm not nearly done with the .#psionprep yet, haha.

• I'm nearly not as prepared but it should be enough to straight out skip the 'worst' part.
    Something like a full SH gear with medicore rolls and average charms,rest I will just do with her later.

I also reinstalled the SEA version just to check out if she has any element on her skills but from what I see she has none so I can just save the ele charms of my choice.