We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The Increased Drop Rates

Not trying to start a flame war or complain about anything but I was farming before the drop rate was increased last night, took an hour break and came back to farm during increased rates.

I didn't notice any difference after an hour and decided to log off (mainly cause I was tired lol).

What about you guys?

Comments

• Only got more worthless green junk.

• Theoretically, 30% more of 1% is going to be 1.3%

So 30% more of a chance of an unknown legendary is like 0% xD

• Drop rates of legendaries will never be high enough for accurate calculations.

• i got 2 legendary drops today there was a slight noticeable difference in drops especially with key fragments

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

I got nothing, I get more legendary drops without the 30%...it's more like -30% drop rate right now

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

I just quoted myself.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    After I applied a drop potion, making my effective drop rate increased by 1.5x I only got 1 legendary after grinding for 3 hours but I did get about 2 keystones worth of keystone fragments. That drop rate is better in my mind. I could care less about legendaries if you can make the legendaries. :^)

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

I got a legendary on green, an hour ago :)

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@Darknys said:

Theoretically, 30% more of 1% is going to be 1.3%

So 30% more of a chance of an unknown legendary is like 0% xD

lel I kinda figured it was basically nil chance for gold weps. I did notice purple drops more but that's because they increased them, which is nice.

@MorgianaSenpai said:

I just quoted myself.

Legendary.

• You have better chance to get a "Legendary" in League of Legend than this game.

• Drop rate boost isn't higher percent. It's just an extra chance at extra loot. For example, if you do training grounds, normally you would get 2-3 items. With the boost on, it's possible to get 4 items.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Vesporax said:
    Drop rate boost isn't higher percent. It's just an extra chance at extra loot. For example, if you do training grounds, normally you would get 2-3 items. With the boost on, it's possible to get 4 items.

This is actually the main reason I like boosted drop rates, to farm the more common stuff. I honestly didnt notice extra boss souls or gold drops etc than I normally do, so I wanted to get some opinions from others on their 'luck'.

• BashnirBashnir Member
    edited August 2017

I have a total of 5 lvl 65s and burned two to green and the rest was used a little into blue. I didn't see 1 legendary in the group I was farming with and I just got sick of this shit so that is why I didn't finish the rest of my guys. I wish they could come out with the drop rate on items, b/c I have found 2 legendary once I hit lvl 65 on all my char. This game is really fun, but not rewarding unless you craft and well even crafting takes weeks to get 1 time. They need to allow keystones to be account bound so you can craft items faster for you char.

EDIT: When will a game like this understand to have items ACCOUNT BOUND. If you make alts and put in the time and hours it should pay off. We should make a post to have keystones account bound, and see if they make the change.

• got 1 leg. friend got 2. got 5 keystones yesterday then another 5 today. was very good.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@Bashnir said:
    I have a total of 5 lvl 65s and burned two to green and the rest was used a little into blue. I didn't see 1 legendary in the group I was farming with and I just got sick of this shit so that is why I didn't finish the rest of my guys. I wish they could come out with the drop rate on items, b/c I have found 2 legendary once I hit lvl 65 on all my char. This game is really fun, but not rewarding unless you craft and well even crafting takes weeks to get 1 time. They need to allow those badges to be account bound so you can craft items faster for you char.

If keystones and fragments were account-bound then everyone would have over 100k cr characters in 1-2 weeks. Don't get me wrong. I love the idea of being able to trade my 5 fragments onto my characters with 25 to craft more accessories but it just seems a little out there.. In a sense it would make this korean mmo grinder less grindy and too easy.

• @TheFeeder said:

@Bashnir said:
    I have a total of 5 lvl 65s and burned two to green and the rest was used a little into blue. I didn't see 1 legendary in the group I was farming with and I just got sick of this shit so that is why I didn't finish the rest of my guys. I wish they could come out with the drop rate on items, b/c I have found 2 legendary once I hit lvl 65 on all my char. This game is really fun, but not rewarding unless you craft and well even crafting takes weeks to get 1 time. They need to allow those badges to be account bound so you can craft items faster for you char.

If keystones and fragments were account-bound then everyone would have over 100k cr characters in 1-2 weeks. Don't get me wrong. I love the idea of being able to trade my 5 fragments onto my characters with 25 to craft more accessories but it just seems a little out there.. In a sense it would make this korean mmo grinder less grindy and too easy.

You want to talk about grindy, lvl 5-8 char to lvl 65, sit there and do dailies on all char, try to get to green RP on all those Char and then come back to me and tell me about grindy. And mind you doing all this work and you dont even get 1 legendary. Its not rewarding. On top of it ONLY THE BEST GEAR drops in Ex, if you are able to get all the crafting gear on your alts, then you sit there and GRIND ex. You are still putting in a lot of work and IMO this is something they should do.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@Bashnir said:

@TheFeeder said:

@Bashnir said:

You want to talk about grindy, lvl 5-8 char to lvl 65, sit there and do dailies on all char, try to get to green RP on all those Char and then come back to me and tell me about grindy. And mind you doing all this work and you dont even get 1 legendary. Its not rewarding. On top of it ONLY THE BEST GEAR drops in Ex, if you are able to get all the crafting gear on your alts, then you sit there and GRIND ex. You are still putting in a lot of work and IMO this is something they should do.

Nah BiS gear doesnt just drop in Extreme, I was farming my zerk who is my alt in hard mode with a bunch of other people and someone got a dimensional scythe in our party, again this was in hard mode. Drop rates just really RNG tbh, if you get a BiS gear in Easy-Hard mode you're just one of those lucky bastards that RNGeasus chose to be on your side for that run.