We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

That Kachu pet on character selection screen, though.

Comments

• But that blade like thing makes it look like his head is about to be severed and the "wink" is him bracing for it. That's just my take on it though,please don't kill Kachu T_T

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

Confirmed trap. Still want kachu, no money for them pet packs. :( what a joy to be broke.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Confirmed trap. Still want kachu, no money for them pet packs. :( what a joy to be broke.

I got it for 1095 kred in the EMP store using my kred savings. It was released earlier today. Bijou is coming next week.

@Elysuu said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

I got it for 1095 kred in the EMP store using my kred savings. It was released earlier today.

Q_Q I spent 5k kred just to get my weapon before I even knew there was a patch. double wammy on my end. Oh well always this weekend.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai I think it's a permanent addition to the store though since I don't see anything that indicates otherwise, but it's probably better if we get some kind of confirmation from @knoxxer or @Smoreceror. Also have to note that the active skill for Kachu is pretty bad, so I pretty much only bought him as an accessory. It was worth it to me.

@Elysuu Regardless I can scruffle around some cash to get some kred this weekend. I want that fkin pet.

• How to farm kred, guys?

• @Vesporax I don't know, honestly. I got a few thousand from the first set of OBT events doing a few alts, got lucky a few times in SH, and some pocket kred from random pre-65 garbage legendaries across alts. I think I got a couple thousand from going up to floor 90 in arena, but not sure which floor gave kred last. Probably the only guaranteed way to get some right now is doing arena.

• LoreLesLoreLes Member, KOL

Is it just me or is the tail on the Kachu pet kind of messed up? Like missing textures etc.

• @LoreLes Not sure, I don't really see anything wrong unless your screen resolution doesn't like the screenshot or some of the edges in the screenshot just look weird because of the pose and angle.

@Elysuu That's what I'm seeing but my friends don't see that.

• @LoreLes Oh, you meant in-game. I don't have that problem either. Does it have anything to do with in-game settings?

@Elysuu said:
    @LoreLes Oh, you meant in-game. I don't have that problem either. Does it have anything to do with in-game settings?

I'm not sure, I put everything on and set the textures/graphical stuff to max and I get that lol.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

Sticking to my sprit pet ):

• i want one so bad

• @LoreLes I tried every setting myself just now and nothing affects it. Only thing I didn't try was changing the screen resolution, but I don't think that'll do anything either. Only thing I can think of is something in your game files got corrupted. Maybe a client repair will fix it.

• Had the same problem with the weird texture of kashu,u should increase the pet opacity in system settings .

Exiting the game entirely seemed to fix it but I'm not sure what made it that way in the first place. I even reverted my changes to the previous settings and I couldn't get the missing textures anymore. Might have just been a one time thing from buying kachu for me.

• Just so everyone knows, this pet only gives 50 attack, which is a very inconsequential. I was hoping it was a tooltip error when I purchased it but sadly it is not. In my opinion it should give a bonus damage buff like other similar pets.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Vesporax said:
    How to farm kred, guys?

For now, farm legendaries and sell them on AH. OR check the AH, select any kred item that people may need. Like a consumable or whatever that people may need to gear up or whatever. farm that daily and sell on AH. Now, with the current minimum price shenanigans, some people (like me) are refraining from using the AH too much.

As for the Kachu, after running a valk, now running a vamp, and seeing the Kachu npc interacting only with those two classes, I don't see it as viable pet for anything other than those two classes. And in stages where the original Kachu shows up, it's kinda funny to have two running around following your reaper.