BlackCat European guild recruiting new members~
Hello potential new member~
We BlackCat are a European English speaking guild. Most of us met each other in Lunia (Allms’ previous game) and know each other for around 9 years. We are looking for new and active people to join our family. Everyone is welcome to join, but we will play on the European server later on~
Old Lunia EU players probably know our guild under another name (SleepingForest), but after Lunia EU went down we moved to Lunia Global and founded BlackCat. And so, after a couple of games, increasing our numbers, here we are to start our amazing guild in Kritika. We are looking for friendly and active players with the focus on PvE and fun (we have PvP players too ????). We are not looking for people with the highest stats since we are all more casual players with lives beside gaming. If you are looking for people to play in a hardcore matter, BlackCat is not the guild for you, sorry~. We are looking for people to hang out with, to have fun and play together. New or old players it doesn’t matter, you are all welcome~
Guild Level: 10
Guild Master: ManiNeko
Co-leaders: Dayamo, Kuros, KuroYuki, Aethera, GirlyGirl (Schiz) and DuskyDude
Guild Structure: Mainly within the guild, since Kritika only offers 3 different ranks
Kittyqueen (guild master)
Blackcat format for the guild leadership is that of a dictatorship. Maybe that sounds a bit weird or odd, it basically means that there is only ONE guild leader and that is ManiNeko. All decisions are ultimately made or validated by her. The responsibility for incorrect decisions is also held by ManiNeko. Meaning the co-leaders aren’t responsible in any matter. With that said decisions are not made in favor of someone or something but are made with the feedback/discussions of the co-leaders and senior members. However, the ultimate decision is made by ManiNeko.
The Cheshires are second only to ManiNeko in the guild in terms of authority. They are the key people in guild policy and their actions are backed up by ManiNeko. They are the people she trusts the most and are the ones on who she relies most heavily on for feedback. They will mostly carry out the rules. See them as Chinese guardian lions, listen to them as you would listen to ManiNeko.
Neko (senior members)
Nekos are promoted by ManiNeko and/or by the Cheshires. They are the people who stayed the longest in the guild or have a very good reputation. They are considered the helpers in the guild for new members and ManiNeko relies on them from feedback. Even if they don’t have actual rights (kicking, upping ranks), they are very important to our guild and we cherish them.
You are a full member of BlackCat
Kitten (junior member)
A newly joined member or an alternative character from someone.
What we offer you:
Discord (I will pm our discord link after accepting your application)
Help in stages
Free Abelard and ST runs!!
Events (in the future, PvP and PvE)
What we want from you:
Your in-game name (IGN) & Main/Alt (be honest in this~)
Some information about yourself
In what time zone do you live?
Played Kritika or other games (which ones) before?
Why do you want to join BlackCat?
1. Guild First: we expect all members to ensure that all actions they take are done in the mindset of ‘guild first’. This relates to parties as well. First your co-members then other people outside of the guild.
2. We recruit people, not an image. That means that we search for good people and not a set of requirements that a “character” maybe have. We allow players to be in multiple guilds as long as you are equally online. (standing afk, doesn’t count as being online). You aren’t allowed to join if you have been caught scamming/hacking in the past.
3. It isn’t allowed to spread information that is considered “guild only”. Also spreading false rumors/info isn’t allowed either. If we have information to share it’s on our public areas on game websites or on our own website.
4. Participate in guild events as much as possible. We require that you participate in future guild events. We understand people have lives and cannot live in the online world. But joining as much as you can is appreciated. Also, if you join an event we expect you to show up. We aren’t giving any participation “price” if you aren’t actually there. (afk doesn’t count)
5. Leadership roles in BlackCat are decided based on demonstrated abilities as well as the need for a leadership role in a certain spot. Don’t be worried we assure you that we do everything to make the game more fun for you. We expect you to follow the instructions of the leaders, without any discussion. Our focus is the well-being of the whole guild and not one person. While it sounds unfair in your ears we have nothing against you in person.
6. We are a FAMILY of friends that means we expect you to back up your guildmates, even if you think they don’t deserve that. Showing division only damage our image as a guild. Problems between guildmates should be directed to one of the Co-leaders to keep it a problem between friends and not the entire guild.
7. Deadweight is not needed in our guild. Failure to maintain an acceptable level of activity will result in a removal. Our current “acceptance” is to be online once in two weeks for a couple of hours. AFK hours are allowed. (Come on peeps it’s not that hard). If you return to the game, joining back, of course, is allowed. We do understand people have a personal life besides the online world. Also, sudden computer problems/vacation are also acceptable reasons.
1. Members may not use cheats or exploits example: third party programs to get a benefit out of the game.
2. Upholding of all guild values and rules are required to all members. There are no exceptions whether you are a member for 10 days or 10 years. All members must maintain the values of the guild.
3. Members need to behave in a mature, professional, team focused manner. Self-focused, loot-focused, immature people will not be tolerated. Later on, we will help newer guildmates with farming their equip.
4. No trolling in the guild. I mean seriously are you a 12-year-old? Trolling is considered rude and often is used as an excuse to be mean to follow members. 99% of the guild is at least 18-years-old, we are grown-ups no 12-year-olds. We will not tolerate this!
5. NO BEGGING IN THE GUILD. While higher equipped players can do all those stages without much sweat, it is considered very rude to beg for help. We love to help, in a reasonable way. That means even if you think it’s rude that we don’t take you with us in raids/certain stages, just because you don’t have the requirements. Keep in mind that those higher-level players farmed their equip for weeks/months. And that we actually require you to take some time in the game to gather gear, experience to join us later on for an “equal” split of the loot. Sounds fair, right?)
6. You have a problem with a certain member, but want to talk about this anonymous? Provide screenshots of the issue AND tell your side of the story, sent ManiNeko a pm with the required information.
7. If a (co-)leader tells you to do something, do it immediately. Do not argue or complain to them and definitely do not get nasty with them or you will get an instant kick. We ask for some respect as we show to you. (We would never ask to give up your gear or any content on your character(s))
People providing information by commenting on this thread, sending a private message or whispering ManiNeko/one of the officers in game get favored over in-game applications