We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

How the hell do I get more soul fusion coupons?

They cost way to much to buy in bulk and trying to fuse two purples to get something else cost 180 coupons.... Even fusion of tier 4 blues cost a bit much. I thought they had a static cost of 2 coupons since we barely have enough to even fuse the low level ones.

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Higher tier stuff costs a fair bit indeed. I'm just taking things very slow and saving what I farm from Petra on 6 characters. And even that is a disastrously low amount. And that's with only fusing very few tier 3's to save coupons. It's like whoever invented the system really want us to fuse at random in desperation and lose our progress. For now I'm keeping my gems at tier 4 and will most likely go for gemcraft instead of fusion for higher tier stuff. And that means a LOT more gems...

• Lower than tier 3 gem fusion costs 1 coupon. I think I saw a bundle of them in the EMP store for kred. Only free way to get them right now is running the daily 5 gem dungeons. You can run them on alts too and transfer through storage. Possibly running on lower difficulties instead of Insane might give them more often, but I can't confirm this. Could just try running easy mode on alts and see how it goes.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    Lower than tier 3 gem fusion costs 1 coupon. I think I saw a bundle of them in the EMP store for kred. Only free way to get them right now is running the daily 5 gem dungeons. You can run them on alts too and transfer through storage. Possibly running on lower difficulties instead of Insane might give them more often, but I can't confirm this. Could just try running easy mode on alts and see how it goes.

I tried once. Gives mostly white tier 1 boxes.

• Wow I just noticed the coupons are over 5m gold minimum in the auction. They need to fix that... I remember they were only like 100k before the auction revamp.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

alts gem daily

• They knew all along that it would be super easy to get arena gems with vines so they preemptively made fusion cost a ton.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

Just made my first tier 5 gem. Yes, it's super slow the way I'm doing it, but I don't waste a crapton of materials on it. I'm basically farming daily and pretty much letting the rocks form themselves, by farming 5 of each and using gem craft, using coupons to fuse other types into what I want only when I'm missing one or two gems.

Oh, here's something. When using gem craft and gem fusion, whatever you just crafted or fused may not appear immediately in the machine. You have to exit the machine and re-enter it for it to show the most current stuff.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

Everyone freaks out when hammers become 1.5m but when soul gem fusion coupons become 5.8m (lmfao what!?) nobody says anything.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

@TheFaker said:
    800 coupon cost for tier 7. ;)

Only 4.64 billion gold.