We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Please put greater pots of Zoom and Wham back on elixir merchant.

My high level guild is dying out. Can't grind up enough g points to get enough of these potions. No clue why you guys even took it out.

So many bad decisions.

Comments

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@NguyenLegends said:
    My high level guild is dying out. Can't grind up enough g points to get enough of these potions. No clue why you guys even took it out.

So many bad decisions.

Agreed. This was the best 50k I spent in game everytime I bought each potion.

• You do have to admit that they were a bit too good. An easy 10% extra damage and 8% more speed with a 3-hour duration for the cost of only a few minute runs of gold cards. They could have just toned down the buffs or duration or increased the cost though, instead of removing them from the shop entirely.

• @Elysuu said:
    You do have to admit that they were a bit too good. An easy 10% extra damage and 8% more speed with a 3-hour duration for the cost of only a few minute runs of gold cards. They could have just toned down the buffs or duration or increased the cost though, instead of removing them from the shop entirely.

Thing is the people who could buy it before has a stock pile of hundreds...

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

I agree with @Elysuu, Could have just made the pots like 5% damage and 5% more speed. Those pots were so beneficial. Would love to have them back.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@NguyenLegends said:

@Elysuu said:
    You do have to admit that they were a bit too good. An easy 10% extra damage and 8% more speed with a 3-hour duration for the cost of only a few minute runs of gold cards. They could have just toned down the buffs or duration or increased the cost though, instead of removing them from the shop entirely.

Thing is the people who could buy it before has a stock pile of hundreds...

This.

I sank 20.000.000 gold into them. I still have like 150+ left, despite using them willy nilly.

• Personally I thought it was another mistake they made. They shouldn't have told us beforehand that they were going to remove the potions from the shop. Obviously people are going to stockpile them before they get removed.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

@Elysuu said:
    Personally I thought it was another mistake they made. They shouldn't have told us beforehand that they were going to remove the potions from the shop. Obviously people are going to stockpile them before they get removed.

Yeah man totally agree. They clearly didn't want us to have them but since they told us a lot of people stock piled them like crazy just b4 the patch.

• RyxaRyxa Member
    edited August 2017

Rather than remove the potions entirely they could have changed the strength, the value or the duration of the potions. They chose to remove the potions instead for whatever reason.

• Does anyone know if the korean version kept it?

• @TheFeeder Yeah, I said they should not have told us. Should have just removed them by surprise in the patch notes so that people wouldn't have stockpiled them. They obviously didn't want us to be able to easily obtain such a cheap and effective buff if they wanted to remove them from the shop, so it was pretty stupid for them to even mention it before actually removing them.

• Just a few days ago I tested the sea version, honestly, it was TOO easy, you can solo anything even at late game and it felt like a single player game. I just had like 20k CR compared to 80k CR here I face a lot more problems and cannot 1 shot everything like in sea version with low cr, weird right? Although I enjoy eu/na ver more because it feels more like mmorpg.

Yet even if we have those portions, I feel like difficulty won't change much. Just it will give a little bit of more speed on grinding. So putting it back again won't harm the balance.

Little things like this relieve the stress of players and make them play more. They should also have some good events going on always. Otherwise very fewer people would stay online. Current events are crap and rewards are lame, no wonder not many are playing.

As long as this game has good amount of population, it would be fun otherwise it would be really boring. Things like raids (if there are any) and new class would be too far in future so we cannot depend on those for more players.

• These potions are still bugged or no ? Didnt try to use them since