We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Multi Accounting

Curious on the stance on Multi Accounting.

This is when players will run two or more clients at the same time, often 'carrying' one account and/or using the second account for more loot drops.

There are two ways that I know of, having an actual second computer or using virtual machines.

Is it allowed or bannable offence? Please don't laugh at me for asking this lol, some games ban for doing this.

Comments

• the answer is simple, if you can open 2 clients on their original launcher, then its not cheating.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

GM Bear.Shoes answer (had the same question)

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting support!
    However, this is considered an in game question, and while it will likely be allowed for players to have multiple clients open as long as they are actively playing on both accounts (no botting, no macros, etc.), this will be cleared up more in detail at a later date. With that said, let me know if you have further questions.
    Regards,
    "GM Bear.Shoes"
    EME Customer Support
    ** OUR STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD **
    ** Keep It Secret, Keep It Safe**

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@xManiNeko

An official response! Excellent, that's all I needed to hear Ty.