We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

user identification failed

my work leads me to move location constantly almost on a daily bases for about 12-24hrs, whenever i log in and press play i get user identification failed (using the same device) is there any fix for this?

Comments

• @Hobbles said:
    Got a really fast response from the support ticket. Turns out there's like a 24h period on where players need to wait it out when they switch country, however this timer gets reset everytime u try to log in. Need to wait a full 24h period without trying to log in.
    In any case, rly seems like support is stepping up their game.

Or you're playing from an IP-banned region or the launcher detected your VPN if you're using one.

• @55F4T7KF7F said:
    my work leads me to move location constantly almost on a daily bases for about 12-24hrs, whenever i log in and press play i get user identification failed (using the same device) is there any fix for this?

does it work sometimes? or that error always appear?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

If you have account armor on, try disabling that. Account armor derps and fails when using dynamic IPs. Maybe even with it off it may derp once or twice. I play from home on a static IP, but when I'm on the road I bring my laptop and connect through my cell phone hot spot, which is a dynamic address.

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

turned off account armour quite a while ago since it's annoying also from uk

• Yeah pretty much what happened to me OP.
    No way around it afaik, u need to wait exactly 24h before trying to lgo in. IF you try to log in before, you will reset the timer, and u need to wait 24h again, since ur last login attempt.
    It kinda sucks, I wish they would disable that ;/