We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Please increase salvage machine open slots to 64.

This is one quality of life change I would like as I paid for the extra slots. I shouldn't need to click salvage twice.

Comments

• NguyenLegendsNguyenLegends Member
    edited August 2017

@TheFaker said:
    Youre ridiculous.

I know I really shouldn't have bought the extra slots, but I did anyways. The salvage machines indicates that it has 48/1000 on the bottom. It should be able to hold a 1000 items. I am just asking for 16 more open slots.

• I want a salvage all button.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@RDXTR4N9X6 said:
    I want a salvage all button.

There is one, unless I am not understanding what you mean. You can select ALL, INF, Green, Purple, Legendary, or any combination of that. Right on the top of the Salvage machine UI

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@Aist said:

@RDXTR4N9X6 said:
    I want a salvage all button.

There is one, unless I am not understanding what you mean. You can select ALL, INF, Green, Purple, Legendary, or any combination of that. Right on the top of the Salvage machine UI

I think he means a way to toss everything in your inventory's gear section into the machine at once, without having to click on each piece. If there's one such function already in game, I have not noticed it.

EDIT: Oh. THERE it is.... why the hell did I not see this?

• @Nopi Probably forgot to take your sunglasses off from the Frost Mage thread.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    @Nopi Probably forgot to take your sunglasses off from the Frost Mage thread.

Can I pull the "middle aged kinda blind man" card?

• @Nopi You sure can! Couldn't think of anything witty.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    @Nopi You sure can! Couldn't think of anything witty.

lel

• This seriously shouldn't be hard too implement honestly. Not even sure why there is a slot limit on the salvage machine in the first place.

• @NguyenLegends said:
    This seriously shouldn't be hard too implement honestly. Not even sure why there is a slot limit on the salvage machine in the first place.

They need to increase the limit for selling items to NPCs too, it's actually worse than the salvage machine. It's pretty annoying to have to sell multiple times for a full inventory of trash gear.

• increase the pet slots to 64 too>_>..
    so I can have hoards of them roaming behind me