We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

10% HP reduction helm or team crit and +140 attack 2.3% damage?

Which one is better?

Comments

• In my opinion, the CR is very important in this game. I would choose the second option

• 1st one also has 140 attack and 2.3% damage so it's just 100 crit difference.

Imo 10% hp one is good for arena while the other one is good for CR.

• RyxaRyxa Member

10% HP reduction helmet. I have it and I still have over 100% crit rate (in town too... so that's without any buffs).

• MTCDRPR6WTMTCDRPR6WT Member
    edited August 2017

10% hp reduction helmet is much better, not even a contest. The crit helmet may appear to be better at first because it boosts crit / crit dmg but its so easy to stack crit / reach 100% crit that the crit from the helm becomes wasted. So it comes down to 5% crit dmg vs 10% of boss' max hp, this one is pretty easy, doing 10% of boss' max hp (even tho it can only proc once per boss) is much better than a 5% boost to crit dmg. You will be thanking me when you hit for 60 bars of boss' hp at higher floors of arena (floors 100+) thanks to helmet proc. Also. after floor 80, helm can proc twice (for 20% hp reduction total) because there are 2 bosses.

• It's only 1% chance tho, so too luck dependent. It could be still good in the arena as players could repeat fights. While the crit helm can provide constant damage without relying on luck. Both are good.

• MTCDRPR6WTMTCDRPR6WT Member
    edited August 2017

@9555JPPP5H said:
    It's only 1% chance tho, so too luck dependent. It could be still good in the arena as players could repeat fights. While the crit helm can provide constant damage without relying on luck. Both are good.

1% chance but it will pretty much always proc in a fight because skills are multi hit. Also like I said, crit dmg is easy to stack, u aren't gonna notice much of a difference with 5% crit dmg gone. 10% of boss' max hp on the other hand, is very noticeable especially at high floors in arena.

• @MTCDRPR6WT said:

@9555JPPP5H said:
    It's only 1% chance tho, so too luck dependent. It could be still good in the arena as players could repeat fights. While the crit helm can provide constant damage without relying on luck. Both are good.

1% chance but it will pretty much always proc in a fight because skills are multi hit. Also like I said, crit dmg is easy to stack, u aren't gonna notice much of a difference with 5% crit dmg gone. 10% of boss' max hp on the other hand, is very noticeable especially at high floors in arena.

That's true, indeed.