We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

October 2017 Development Roadmap

One of our original goals with Kritika Online was to do our best to provide transparency to you, the community, about upcoming updates. This is our first big step towards that goal, with the introduction of the Development Roadmap. This is a brief outline of content that's currently planned for the October update.

• Psion (Éclair) – adding a new class to play! Please note the class name is Psion with Éclair representing a specific iconic character’s name who is a Psion
  • Halloween events and items
  • Revamping of the pet system

Comments

• Exciting! I've been looking forward to the next class update, and I'm glad that we have a timeline for updates now!

• OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE HALLOWEEN EVENT STUFF

• @Smoreceror

Firstly; Will Psion still be using Heavy armor and if I crafted armor for her now would she be able to equip it?
    Secondly; Will Psion still be using Pistols shared with the gun mage and if I have a Dimensional Siphon Pistol, will she be able to equip this also?
    Thirdly; will there be an unlimited XP event for low levels or everyone to make it quicker and easier to get the Psion up to scratch quicker?

You will be behind on all the farm based stuff, such as bind to character on pickup gear, bound hammers and scrolls (Unless using them on tradable gear) definitely be behind on gems, so will there be some form of catch up for the Psion for this or will you just have to deal with being behind?

These are the things I think are important to know, will it be worth saving up hammers, scrolls etc to be able to fast-track my Psion when it's created and max-leveled?

• Any chance you'll collaborate with players for ideas in the Halloween event? Card flipping was fun for awhile, but after farming 4+ weapon skins, it would be great to not have to flip tens of thousands of cards again! ;)

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@JECKFE69LP said:
    Any chance you'll collaborate with players for ideas in the Halloween event? Card flipping was fun for awhile, but after farming 4+ weapon skins, it would be great to not have to flip tens of thousands of cards again! ;)

Just.... how..... after farming 1 weapon, I have nightmares, about flipping cards, and if I saw a magic show of someone doing a card trick, I would run away. Never wanna see another card again...

• Why in October .... :(

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

@LTRWLAHM6X said:
    Why in October .... :(

I understand that waiting sucks :(

But please remember that we are still in Open Beta and trying to get our feet under us. The July update was a bit rocky. We think August is going to be pretty solid. We plan to 'officially' launch end of September, beginning of October if things continue to go well. From there we will be comfortable adding new classes every few months.

• @knoxxer said:

@LTRWLAHM6X said:
    Why in October .... :(

I understand that waiting sucks :(

But please remember that we are still in Open Beta and trying to get our feet under us. The July update was a bit rocky. We think August is going to be pretty solid. We plan to 'officially' launch end of September, beginning of October if things continue to go well. From there we will be comfortable adding new classes every few months.

Waiting sucks but its better than receiving a poorly worked update, speaking on beta, you guys have already decided when the beta will officially end ? probably when the game release on steam ? ty for the hard work

• @Caim87 said:
    @Smoreceror

Firstly; Will Psion still be using Heavy armor and if I crafted armor for her now would she be able to equip it?
    Secondly; Will Psion still be using Pistols shared with the gun mage and if I have a Dimensional Siphon Pistol, will she be able to equip this also?
    Thirdly; will there be an unlimited XP event for low levels or everyone to make it quicker and easier to get the Psion up to scratch quicker?

You will be behind on all the farm based stuff, such as bind to character on pickup gear, bound hammers and scrolls (Unless using them on tradable gear) definitely be behind on gems, so will there be some form of catch up for the Psion for this or will you just have to deal with being behind?

These are the things I think are important to know, will it be worth saving up hammers, scrolls etc to be able to fast-track my Psion when it's created and max-leveled?

Asking the real questions over here.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

I don't know about you guys, but I'm anxiously awaiting the day I get to see what kind of holloween event is going to be placed as well as the pet revamping stuff. I do want some more details on all of this.

Since you can't really give details this far back, which is cool, I just want my fishing already.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

u said something about the future update might get change depend on player huge demanding
    if we get the imprint in october along with PSION/ECLAIR i will love the publishers xD

its just to benefit old classes lover along with eclair main

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

wasnt imprint part of 70 stuff? so first we need 70 update, then imprint system can be implemented...

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

once u hit 65 u unlock the imprint

EDIT: it was part of lvl 70 in other ver but it has nothing to do with lvl 70 content dung so thats why it can be released before lvl 70 well its just hope not whining about it

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Myrias said:
    wasnt imprint part of 70 stuff? so first we need 70 update, then imprint system can be implemented...

Nope it was officially released after Lolis were out. Only Psion/eclair got hers prints in the lv 70 cap

• @Caim87 said:
    @Smoreceror

Yes, Psion does share the same Heavy armor as warrior.
    Yes, Psion does share the same Pistols as Gunmage.
    Yes, even if you craft stuff for her now, you will still be able to equip stuff for her.

• @G47DYF5DJL said:
    once u hit 65 u unlock the imprint

EDIT: it was part of lvl 70 in other ver but it has nothing to do with lvl 70 content dung so thats why it can be released before lvl 70 well its just hope not whining about it

Imprint is part of 70 content because in order to get it, you needed to complete a dungeon in Cogwheel which came out through level 70 update.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Again only eclair got her imprint past lv 70 well monk as well but thats due he was released after the expansion. The reason it was so because people were mad that Eclair doesn't have any awakenings has few skills etc soon after she got her 2nd awakening as the last class to receive one. For other classes they were released close after they released ellemental fairy which is still season 2 of Kritika and Abelard/Alkie and his awakened golem are still the main enemies and the cap was lv 65.

• I'm so hyped for new class, Eclair! I'm so forward to play her with guns and swords! :D

• Why in October....:(

• What are the chances of Eclair coming before the 18th? My current ones already have their own weapon skin. I don't want to use the current event one on them.

• Eclair/Psion coming on start OCtomber?

• Prob late octobre, as every update.

• @MHC467FDAW said:
    Prob late octobre, as every update.

How do you know?

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

God, I honestly can't wait I've been absent from Kritika since hit OBT mainly because I waited for Eclair, I just can't wait D: I hope it's beginning of October rather than late, I want to play Kritika so much but I'm gonna wait Eclair, meanwhile enjoying Kritika White knights and CN version

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@RipleyW said:
    God, I honestly can't wait I've been absent from Kritika since hit OBT mainly because I waited for Eclair, I just can't wait D: I hope it's beginning of October rather than late, I want to play Kritika so much but I'm gonna wait Eclair, meanwhile enjoying Kritika White knights and CN version

Seeing how the September patch is moving dangerously close to being released in October, I'd say it's a fair guess that the October patch will arrive close-to or in November.

• Fk off im going to be top1 eclair

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

How can you be top1 Eclair, if I'm top1 Eclair?

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Can someone explain what the deal with Eclair is? There are quite a few people who act like adding Eclair to the game will suddenly double the population in Kritika.

I played many MMOs and I've never seen the fanboi of one character this much. People saying how they don't like the game but if you add eclair its suddenly the best game ever?

Someone enlighten me.

• Eclair getting released beginning of October ?

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Keychains said:
    Eclair getting released beginning of October ?

on pts yes, on live they said sth about early nov