We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

I have a friend who can't join or enter channel one?

Anyone have a fix for this? He sent in a ticket and EME doesn't have a solution.

Comments

• hmm sometimes this happen when his internet "import" thingy is just not connecting to the server properly.
    he should try restart his router or something

• @Areseno said:
    hmm sometimes this happen when his internet "import" thingy is just not connecting to the server properly.
    he should try restart his router or something

He can join all other channels except channel one. If he is on I'll ask him if he tried restarting his router.

• no problem
    if that doesn't work, he can try the repair tool option
    it's located at the launcher, kinda top left but a bit lower. There's a drop down options, click it and there are many tools like, forum, game, etc...and at the lower section there's the Game Repair option, which he can try to use.

• Dude, i had the exact same problem a month ago. Im from EU and our main channel is ch4. One day i had a DC while inside a dungeon, and after i restarted the game no matter what, i could not enter CH4, it said my account was alredy logged in. I sent a ticket but there was nothing they could do to fix my problem. It Fixed itself after they shut down all the server for the End of July update (with the new arena and new Starhenge gear) So your friend will probably have to wait until the End of August update for the server to shut down and unstuck his account.