Assassin Info - Wound Debuff on Shadow Charge (Level 60 Skill)
Surprised there's still no posts to explain this, so here it is:
- The skill itself applies a "Wound" debuff to all enemies struck.
- The "Wound" debuff lasts 20 seconds
- The "Wound" debuff detonates when reaching 10+ bleed stacks to inflict the "Fast Bleeding" debuff which is just a stronger bleeding. "Wound" is instantly detonated if the enemy already had 10+ bleed stacks when struck by Shadow Charge. The number of normal bleed stacks doesn't affect the "Fast Bleeding" debuff (e.g. detonating anywhere between 10-20 bleed stacks is the same as detonating 10 bleed stacks).
- Regular bleeding debuff has a bleed level of 2. "Fast Bleeding" from Shadow Charge has a bleed level of 22 at level 1 Shadow Charge, adding 2 bleed levels to the debuff for each additional level of Shadow Charge (e.g. level 24 bleeding at level 2 Shadow Charge). I believe the bleeding level only affects the bleed damage DoT, and not the additional bleeding bonus damage from skills like Kill Thrust and Fireblast, but can't confirm since I've only tested with level 2 Shadow Charge.
- "Fast Bleeding" lasts 20 seconds and acts similar to a normal bleed stack count of 20. "Fast Bleeding" is consumed by Kill Thrust in the same way normal bleed stacks are. "Fast Bleeding" applies the same bonus effects that a normal bleed stack of 10-20 does (e.g. invincibility and stun on Kill Thrust, stun on Fireblast).
- "Fast Bleeding" gives a slightly higher bleeding bonus damage on applicable skills (e.g. Kill Thrust, Fireblast, etc.) than a normal bleed stack of 20. The difference in bonus damage was difficult to test, but I'm estimating about 10-15% more damage when using Kill Thrust and Fireblast on "Fast Bleeding" compared to a normal bleed stack of 20. Damage tested with level 2 Shadow Charge (level 24 "Fast Bleeding").
- "Fast Bleeding" and normal bleed stacks don't overlap the stacks to make applicable skills stronger (e.g. the highest bleed stack bonus is still 20, it doesn't overlap the debuff stacks to make it 20 + 20 = 40). However, enemies can still be afflicted with both "Fast Bleeding" and a normal bleed stack of 20 at the same time. Applicable skills will apply the "Fast Bleeding" bonus damage instead of the normal bleed stack if you have both debuffs applied.
- Kill Thrust will consume the normal bleed stack first before consuming "Fast Bleeding". If the normal bleed stack is strictly less than 10 (e.g. 1-9), then Kill Thrust will consume both the normal bleed stack and "Fast Bleeding" at the same time, but only applies the bleed damage bonus from "Fast Bleeding" (e.g. you waste the normal bleed stacks). If the normal bleed stack is 10-20, Kill Thrust will consume only the normal bleed stack first and apply the damage bonus from "Fast Bleeding", and "Fast Bleeding" will not be consumed. You can continuously stack normal bleeding to make sure you don't consume "Fast Bleeding" on Kill Thrust. There is no benefit to consuming "Fast Bleeding" because consuming it means you lose the higher bonus damage and the stronger bleeding DoT over the 20 second duration.