We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

All Areas by LvL Requirement w/ Maps

edited November 2017 in Player Guides

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Goody. These take time to collect and put together so Kudos on that. Also to make a note to newbies leveling for the first time or trying to benefit from KPerks, Characters benefit the most, and accumulate Kperks points, only on dungeons at their level. So for example a level 63 character gets max rewards and KPerks points at Sunset Stairway and Luciana's Inner Sanctum.

I'm stating this because I've seen a post or two from people wondering why their Kperks bar remains at 0, or why they get only one boss soul at this or that dungeon.

• Like his post guys. He deserves a like for gathering all of those icons.

• Good job on putting this together!

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

I don't see the significance of this.
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

The part I find most useful from these is the shown levels. Makes it a quick list on where a character at certain level can collect Kperks and max rewards.

• BoltzmannBoltzmann Member
    edited August 2017

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

The part I find most useful from these is the shown levels. Makes it a quick list on where a character at certain level can collect Kperks and max rewards.

except the rewards don't get reduced until you're 5 levels over the maximum here, and even then it's only the exp that gets reduced, by 50%
    also you gain access to most zones a level before what's shown here.

the only thing this is useful for is k-perks.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

except the rewards don't get reduced until you're 5 levels over the maximum here, and even then it's only the exp that gets reduced, by 50%

Leveled a few characters and I did notice reduced drops. Unless all of a sudden we start getting 1-2 drops on Insane and only a single red boss soul at the end. And that by being ahead only one or two levels, and all with purple RP + Elite + max devotion. Am I doing something wrong then?

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Leveled a few characters and I did notice reduced drops. Unless all of a sudden we start getting 1-2 drops on Insane and only a single red boss soul at the end. And that by being ahead only one or two levels, and all with purple RP + Elite + max devotion. Am I doing something wrong then?

Nah, all bosses prior to keskyu outpost drop only 1 megasoul and maybe a few souls here and there.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Nopi said:

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    Oh well, good job?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, all bosses prior to keskyu outpost drop only 1 megasoul and maybe a few souls here and there.

I noticed this the most when leveling my Warp Mage and vamp, as these two were the ones I did Insane the most with, and were usually overleveled by two-three levels for the story. By the time I hit the second part of capital city, I checked my red boss souls and had around 35 or so. I also noticed that the rest of the drops weren't too spectacular either. When on other characters I could fill my gear inventory in one or two stages, with these I could do complete arcs without ever bothering about getting a full inventory. Though maybe I'm just exaggerating things.

• @Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

I noticed this the most when leveling my Warp Mage and vamp, as these two were the ones I did Insane the most with, and were usually overleveled by two-three levels for the story. By the time I hit the second part of capital city, I checked my red boss souls and had around 35 or so. I also noticed that the rest of the drops weren't too spectacular either. When on other characters I could fill my gear inventory in one or two stages, with these I could do complete arcs without ever bothering about getting a full inventory. Though maybe I'm just exaggerating things.

more exp = less runs, less kills, less overall drops.
    you'll have much less salvage fodder running insane if you're just comparing end results instead of # of runs.
    and exp scales faster than the drop-rate bonus (2x loot, 8x exp = 1/4 of the loot per level gained compared to grinding easy)

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

you'll have much less salvage fodder running insane if you're just comparing end results instead of # of runs.
    and exp scales faster than the drop-rate bonus (2x loot, 8x exp = 1/4 of the loot per level gained compared to grinding easy)

Hmm. Yeah. My bad on all my statements. Was wrong in my math from the start. You were right all along.

• @Nopi said:

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

Hmm. Yeah. My bad on all my statements. Was wrong in my math from the start. You were right all along.

no worries nopi, we're here to learn :)

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@Boltzmann said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

no worries nopi, we're here to learn :)

Yup. Indeed.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Try not to over think the usefulness of this. You will either find it useful or you wont. Its not a cheat code to get infinite res stones or a cr calculator, just a quick reference to the areas in order of level requirements.

@Boltzmann is correct for the most part about the levels beings one before the icons level requirement. For example, to get into Ruinwood you need to be level 8 but the icon will show 9-11. This is not always the case though, there are a few where you need to be at that specific level.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Updated the main post;
    -Added map to every area

• zerosetzeroset Member
    edited October 2017

thanks its good way for lvling character ... if u do insane istance like me on every character u get to the point where u are at 57 and u are still at oppotunity bay location for 50 lvl max .. at this point you are getting a lot of less experience form instance and your purple are waste for low experience and ofcourse u are loosing a lot more drops and gold because at this point u can go for better higher instance. The best way for "fast lvling" now is fuck of on the quest and just do max lvl instance at your lvl.