Kritika servers are back up, and you should be able to freely enter the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

UPDATE: Kritika Online v303 Patch Notes

edited September 2017 in Patch Notes

The patch will arrive tomorrow, August 30, at 9 a.m. PDT! Downtime is expected to take about an hour.

UPDATE: We're looking into some patch weirdness. I've got an update here.

New Ultimate Zone Added—Shattered Table

1. Limited Entries
  • Players can clear or manually initialize/reset the Shattered Table twice a week. This is reset every Wednesday at 6 a.m. PDT (for North America servers) and 6 a.m. CEST (for Europe servers).
  1. Ultimate Zone progress window
  • Hitting the 9 key brings up your information for the Shattered Table, including sectors cleared and attempts remaining.
  • Progress is saved in the Danger Zone; you must initialize to reset your progress.
  • You can only initialize after clearing the first two bosses.
  1. Resurrection Limitation
  • You are limited to 10 resurrections per attempt.
  • You can make unlimited attempts. When you resurrect, you will return back to the point of the Shattered Table where you used all 10 attempts.
  1. Shattered Table includes 5 map sectors, and each sector increases in difficulty.

2. Your party for Shattered Table can consist of no more than 2 players. Each player receives an Evo Rune Box after each boss plus a chance at other drops.

3. Final Boss—Berserk ability

• Bosses 1–4 do not reset their HP when resurrected—but the final boss does.
  • The final boss becomes berserk after a few minutes. After a few warnings, it becomes extremely difficult to defeat the final boss, and it has a new attack pattern.
  1. Added Kholdor Gear to Shattered Table
  • Kholdor weapon
  • Kholdor head gear
  • Kholdor foot gear
  1. Evolvable Gear
  • Starhenge craftable weapon
  • Starhenge craftable foot gear
  • Starhenge craftable head gear
  • Starhenge necklace
  • Starhenge earrings
  • Starhenge ring
  • Dimensional Siphon weapon
  • Dimensional Siphon earrings
  • Dimensional Siphon necklace
  • Dimensional Siphon ring
  1. New Materials
  • Evo Rune (material for evolution)
  • Ghost Shard (material for evolution; obtained from danger zone drop or from salvaging certain gear)
  • Ghostly Scale (material for crafting new charm; obtained from Kholdor, the ghost knight)za
  1. Added New Title to the Elite Starhenge category: Shatterjack
  • Crit Damage 3%
  • Crit 75
  • Damage Reduction 3%
  • Obtained by clearing Shattered Table solo, with no deaths, and being hit fewer than 7 times.

New NPC—Gorval

1. Added Gorval, the Evolution NPC, to Starhenge and Xanadu Village.

Charms

1. NPC Clodia has the ability to craft charms, and provides a list of craftable charms.
  2. Added new charms.
  • Tenacious Foot Charm IV—Bonus damage +1.6%, Movement Speed +1%
  • Dutiful Foot Charm IV—Attack Power +100, Movement Speed +1%
  • Tenacious Foot Charm IV—Bonus damage +3%, Movement Speed +1% (Note: This should be V, not IV.)
  • Dutiful Foot Charm V—Attack Power +100, Movement Speed +1%
  • Kholder’s Foot Charm V—Attack Power +600, Crit Damage +10%, Movement Speed +2%, Accuracy +50
  • Striking Hand Charm IV—Attack Power +90, Attack Speed +1.6%
  • Focused Hand Charm IV—Bonus Damage +1.6%, Accuracy +20
  • Striking Hand Charm V—Attack Power +200, Attack Speed +3%
  • Focused Hand Charm IV—Bonus Damage +3%, Accuracy +40
  • Kholder’s Hand Charm I to V—Attack Power +600, Attack Speed +3%, Bonus damage +3%, Accuracy +50
  1. Added charms that can be combined—only acquired from the Item Combiner.

Arena Renewal

1. Initialized all Arena records (including challenge level and rank).
  2. Entry fee has been scaled to level—max fee of 100,000 gold—minimum fee of 5,000 gold
  3. Entry now unlocks at level 15.
  4. Balanced both difficulty and rewards.
  • There are now 150 levels, and we have adjusted rewards for each level.
  • Added items that can be purchased with Bronze Champion Medals, including badges, EXP-Up, and Soul Gems.
  1. Deleted recommended Combat Rating for Arena.
  2. We removed the use of Wham and Zoom (including Great) in the Arena.

PVP Is Now Available for Levels 15+

1. Please note that even though a level 15 can fight a level 65, PvP is not completely equalized.

Store

1. Added Dye-Mania to the store for 995 Kred.This allows you to dye as many times as you want for 30 days. At the end of the 30 days all items revert back to their original color. This item applies to your entire account.
  2. Added Appearance Change Voucher to the store for 795, on sale for 495 for a limited time.
  3. Added Costume Permanence Ticket to allow you to change the event item from temporary to permanent for 295 Kred.
  4. We have revamped the EMP Store UI:
  • Purchasing Kred and Resurrection Stones now automatically adds to your balance.
  • You can now add multiple items of the same type to your cart.
  • We have clarified the buttons for the checkout process.
  1. We have extended the First Purchase promotion until September

Auction House

1. Adjusted the minimum and maximum listing prices for the following items
  • 3–7 Stability hammers are now 68–85k.
  • Soul Gem fusion coupons are now 215k–365k.
  • Elite 30 day vouchers are now 32– 40m.
  1. Large item stacks will no longer trigger the Auction House alert.
  2. Added a discounting UI for Auction House fees for elite players.
  3. Added sorting-by-level option in the Auction House alert function.

Bug Fixes

1. Corrected the unexpected popup that appears after you have entered the Arena 100 times.
  2. When account-bound and bind on equip gear equips a Soul Gem, the gear has been bound.
  3. Warp Mage’s Wall of Hurt no longer applies buffs to opposing Warp Mages’ skills in PvP.
  4. Corrected multiple instances where items were not correctly displayed as tradeable.

Miscellaneous

1. Changed mini-game NPC (Event Manager) from Maril to Whitty. Maril will have new missions!
  2. Added a tooltip which shows actual ping value when you mouse over another player's ping icon.
  3. If your resurrection stone account is 0 and you die, you can use the resurrection stone in your inventory (not your account).
  4. Added some effects on weapon skins.
  5. Changed Danger Zone Highway UI icon.
  6. Included Hero's Keystone as evolution material.
  7. Original Starhenge gear and Dimensional Siphon gear can now deconstruct into Hero's Keystones.

Events for September

1. Rest and Refresh Event
  2. Kritika Wants You!—Attendance rewards for 15th, 20th, and 25th days.
  • You can get costume permanence tickets through this attendance event or EMP store.
  1. Do Your Level Best for Rewards!
  2. Stop Habur, the Berserker!—Defeat the first boss in Shattered Table

Known Issues

1. Switching characters can cause the client to crash.
  2. Ultimate Zone is attempts remaining as opposed to attempts used.
  3. Tenacious Foot Charm IV should be V.
  4. Irontooth accessories aren't properly making players immune to certification in arena.

Comments

• At last

• CyanelCyanel Member
    edited August 2017

Are the new tower rewards going to be available to those who cleared to floor 120?

• (:

• @FGXGALKAJE said:
    Are the new tower rewards going to be available to those who cleared to floor 120?

No, it is completely new.

• I'm more excited about them hammer price adjustments if you ask me. I can start grinding away for gold and get them spicey hammers for crazy amounts of fails.

• These patch notes can literally just be broken down to
    1 We added 1 dungeon
    2 we added back the arena
    Big letdown

• when does the update go out? cant wait to try the new zone

• Every Starhenge piece is evolvable but hands, chest, and pants? What kind of bizzare restriction is that?

• @S0ulCal1ber said:
    when does the update go out? cant wait to try the new zone

Been informed it will go up at 9AM PDT tomorrow.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

twice a week. I am seriously considering refunding rest of my EMP by now. What are the leveling rewards about is it worth it or is it yet another set of useless junk

• @Saitana said:

@FGXGALKAJE said:

I guess you mean yes. He is asking if those who already cleared 120 will be able to get the new ones as well

• @Nigirakisu said:

@Saitana said:

@FGXGALKAJE said:

I guess you mean yes. He is asking if those who already cleared 120 will be able to get the new ones as well

The way you worded it is not how he worded. But if that is the case it would be since everything would be reset.

Initialized all Arena records (including challenge level and rank).

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited August 2017

this is just some random suggestion, but can you guys add more capes costume in store.....capes are kewl.....but the current ones are...meh...lmao

• Are there any plans for an unused character name clear during the downtime of this patch?

• YamiGitzuneYamiGitzune Member
    edited August 2017

@Yisel do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@YamiGitzune said:
    do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.

Everything is kept on evolution while the base stats will get a boost.

• @YamiGitzune said:
    @Yisel do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.

Ryce answered it for me but just to make sure you see it:

Everything is kept on evolving the item and the base states get boosted.

+1 to Ryce though for the intial answer.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Guess all we can do now is hope the new sub-100 wings are still permanent.

• LMAO, where and when will the player to player trade happen...tired of giving 10% of my kred I purchase back to the system your making me use to sell an item to a player which often is a friend. honestly annoyed with losing 10% purchasing power due to auction house cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• By deconstructing sh gear and dimensional, do you mean by salvaging them? And how much hero stones will they give if we deconstruct them?

• @RyceCream @Yisel thanks you two for the informations this way i can inform my two guilds i am in <3

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@TheyCallMeDoc said:
    Okay i really don't get this....Added Dye-Mania to the store for 995 Kred.This allows you to dye as many times as you want for 30 days. At the end of the 30 days all items revert back to their original color. what's the point of reverting the colors back -_-??????We spent 1k kred for a non perm 30 day color change frenzy....instead of adding this add the freaking pure white mango .-.

EDIT:Im happy with everything else tho

Its decent IMO considering you can change your outfits dyes anytime you like.

However if you are like me and rarely change your characters outfit dyes, not worth it.

• JiberishJiberish Member
    edited August 2017

Ehh.. after the latest update im having trouble with the launcher.. It keeps saying unable to download manifest or something along those lines, anyone know a fix?

• When i click repair, nothing happens.
  • BlastieBlastie Member

Naisu patchu!

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Not bad. But I still don't see announcements for day one bug fixes, like skill descriptions and the more than a few buggy skills. There's also not much about the AH and the rest of player trading. Will there ever be player trading or has that option been permanently closed because of gold sellers? Now, I'm thankful for the appearance change voucher. Need two right off the bat. :)

• Andrew3000Andrew3000 Member
    edited August 2017

sh gears dismantling to hero stones B) (i hope its at least 5)

• @Smoreceror said:

1. Original Starhenge gear and Dimensional Siphon gear can now deconstruct into Hero's Keystones.

Fk yeah!

• Does anyone know if the evolution means only a stat boost or if the gear is upgraded to Kholdor Gear?

• @Laikennus said:
    Does anyone know if the evolution means only a stat boost or if the gear is upgraded to Kholdor Gear?

read comments Q_Q

RyceCream
    1:38AM

@YamiGitzune said:
    do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.

Everything is kept on evolution while the base stats will get a boost.