We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

UPDATE: Kritika Online v303 Patch Notes

2

Comments

  • LaikennusLaikennus Member
    edited August 2017

    @YamiGitzune said:

    @Laikennus said:
    Does anyone know if the evolution means only a stat boost or if the gear is upgraded to Kholdor Gear?

    read comments Q_Q

    RyceCream
    1:38AM

    @YamiGitzune said:
    do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.
    

    Everything is kept on evolution while the base stats will get a boost.

    yup I read that. But it's still not 100% clear if that stat boost would be due to an upgrade to Kholdor. Seeing as Kholdor can't be evolved that made me think that could be the reason

  • rarii763rarii763 Member
    edited August 2017

    hopefully we can do the dungeon at least 10 times a week. Also, what is the point in the new shattered table gear when we can evolve our current gear to be stronger? you would just be wasting a lot of time trying max out the new gear. Also, it seems like the new game play will be doing your weekly dungeons, get as high as you can in the pve tower, dailies, and starhenge farming (-_-). I really thought we were done with starhenge. Still happy about the update. Cant wait for the random dungeon next month then eclair after that. Awesome

  • @rarii763 said:
    hopefully we can do the dungeon at least 10 times a week. Also, what is the point in the new shattered table gear when we can evolve our current gear to be stronger? you would just be wasting a lot of time trying max out the new gear. Also, it seems like the new game play will be doing your weekly dungeons, get as high as you can in the pve tower, dailies, and starhenge farming (-_-). I really thought we were done with starhenge. Still happy about the update. Cant wait for the random dungeon next month then eclair after that. Awesome

    It literally says 2 times a week point 1
    Maybe the passive effect of the Shattert table gear is awesome that you want it or as the dimensional items...it has even higher base stats.

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    anyone knows the stats of the new gear?
    especially the "unique" skills and +15 bonus? cant decide if i should craft a helmet or not...

  • @Smoreceror said:
    8. Evolvable Gear

    • Starhenge craftable weapon
    • Starhenge craftable foot gear
    • Starhenge craftable head gear
    • Starhenge necklace
    • Starhenge earrings
    • Starhenge ring
    • Dimensional Siphon weapon
    • Dimensional Siphon earrings
    • Dimensional Siphon necklace
    • Dimensional Siphon ring

    Why are hands, chest, and legs exlucded?

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Laikennus said:

    @YamiGitzune said:

    @Laikennus said:
    Does anyone know if the evolution means only a stat boost or if the gear is upgraded to Kholdor Gear?

    read comments Q_Q

    RyceCream
    1:38AM

    @YamiGitzune said:
    do you have any information if the evolution removes charms/gems because it gets upgraded a Tier or not ? Thinking about that since Starhenge stuff also changes appereance.
    

    Everything is kept on evolution while the base stats will get a boost.

    yup I read that. But it's still not 100% clear if that stat boost would be due to an upgrade to Kholdor. Seeing as Kholdor can't be evolved that made me think that could be the reason

    It was mentioned before in another post by Smorceror, but Kholdor gear can be evolved. Each piece of gear has their own evolution path and is capped at tier 10. They do not transform into another piece.
    SH gear is tier 7 so it can be evolved 3 times, Siphon will be tier 8 after the patch so it has a cap of 2 evolutions, and Kholdor can only be evolved once.

  • @RyceCream said:
    It was mentioned before in another post by Smorceror, but Kholdor gear can be evolved. Each piece of gear has their own evolution path and is capped at tier 10. They do not transform into another piece.
    SH gear is tier 7 so it can be evolved 3 times, Siphon will be tier 8 after the patch so it has a cap of 2 evolutions, and Kholdor can only be evolved once.

    I see. Thank you Ice

  • KELUKELU Member

    Still no bug fix for ShadowMage's Control Settings :( ...
    Here is the bug explained:

    Note: There is nowhere in the game that says that ShadowMage's shadow based skills should work in Advanced Mode no matter if you had selected FPS Mode. In FPS Mode tooltip, there is specified that "Attacks and skills are aimed the same direction as the camera, not the character." so for those that say that "It's a ShadowMage mechanic" you are kinda wrong because of that tooltip and lack of specification that shadow based skills should in fact work like that. So I say that it's a bug...

  • YLKGPEW9DLYLKGPEW9DL Member
    edited August 2017

    I've got a few questions:

    @Smoreceror said:
    New Ultimate Zone Added—Shattered Table

    Do rest points affect the droprates in this zone?

    Arena Renewal

    Are the under top-100 wings (bronze/silver/golden) still permanent? And is it still possible to equip multiple wings of different types?

    1. Added Costume Permanence Ticket to allow you to change the event item from temporary to permanent for 295 Kred.

    Does this work on arena wings? B)

  • DAiNiROKDAiNiROK Member
    edited August 2017

    Changed mini-game NPC (Event Manager) from Maril to Whitty. Maril will have new missions!

    This piqued interest. What kind of missions are we talking here? Also how many hero keystones are we getting back for salvaging gear? Don't tell me it's 1. At least give us like 5.

    Does arena reset weekly, monthly or non at all?

  • Will the Dimensional Siphon gear stats get fixed? (I mean the total +att/def from enhancement)

  • So there isn't really any point in using res stones. Final boss apparently resets the moment you res.

  • AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

    no random dungeon, new 2x entry dungeon for high CR players, arena back.
    Yay?

    How are we MONTHS into the game being out of CBT and still have bugged skill tootips?

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    @Vesporax said:
    So there isn't really any point in using res stones. Final boss apparently resets the moment you res.

    So it's essentially a Nintendo era boss. B)

  • @Smoreceror said:
    Auction House
    1. Adjusted the minimum and maximum listing prices for the following items

    • 3–7 Stability hammers are now 68–85k.
    • Soul Gem fusion coupons are now 215k–365k.
    • Elite 30 day vouchers are now 32– 40m.
    1. Large item stacks will no longer trigger the Auction House alert.
    2. Added a discounting UI for Auction House fees for elite players.
    3. Added sorting-by-level option in the Auction House alert function.

    Still trynig to control AH .... no comment

  • rarii763rarii763 Member

    @YamiGitzune said:

    @rarii763 said:
    hopefully we can do the dungeon at least 10 times a week. Also, what is the point in the new shattered table gear when we can evolve our current gear to be stronger? you would just be wasting a lot of time trying max out the new gear. Also, it seems like the new game play will be doing your weekly dungeons, get as high as you can in the pve tower, dailies, and starhenge farming (-_-). I really thought we were done with starhenge. Still happy about the update. Cant wait for the random dungeon next month then eclair after that. Awesome

    It literally says 2 times a week point 1
    Maybe the passive effect of the Shattert table gear is awesome that you want it or as the dimensional items...it has even higher base stats.

    I thought it said reset 2 times per week

  • @Aist said:
    new 2x entry dungeon for high CR players

    *for high CR players and certain classes
    It was said new dungeon will be 50-200k CR requirements. For suck errr... sorry. For such classes like WG and WM for example you will need 200k+ to complete last boss. Cuz (s)low dps and dude gonna super duper berserk after some mins... /Like Queen in MCHM after 8mins (before first WHolme patch)/ While wannabe cats and japanese sword boys will faceroll. Well there is still assassins/vamp/frost mages to level up exist... its not late.

  • how long till update ends?

  • any update if its going to be extended?

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    so apparently, dimensional gear didnt gain ANYTHING even though its t8 now...

    evolve to 9 is more costly, but then you can up to +17 with some upgrades.... Still thought we´d see an upgrade with that gear...

  • NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

    Shields are back in starhenge lol ? just fought gilad on Hard and he had a shield

  • AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

    @Natorious said:
    Shields are back in starhenge lol ? just fought gilad on Hard and he had a shield

    Are you freaking kidding me?

  • Amazing I got so many keystones for salvaging my drops!

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

    @Natorious said:
    Shields are back in starhenge lol ? just fought gilad on Hard and he had a shield

    I must see this! lel
    EDIT: Even Easy gets a return of the SH shields. Just fought Easy Gilad and, yeah, shields up.

  • So why bosses are scaled this? Wasn't it supposed to be like from 50K CR to 200K CR. Because first boss has 2700 HP. Doesn't look anything like 50K CR would be.

  • NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

    @Smoreceror @knoxxer Me, Nopi and other guys found out that some bosses in starhenge have shields back at lower difficulty Its Gilad and Peru. Beladona and Abelard are shieldless

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    @DAiNiROK said:
    So why bosses are scaled this? Wasn't it supposed to be like from 50K CR to 200K CR. Because first boss has 2700 HP. Doesn't look anything like 50K CR would be.

    I can only assume that this content may be made easy when it becomes obsolete. Right now, it's a race exclusive to pros and super whales, to see who clears and puts this in farm mode first. So, pro guilds, balls in your court now.

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Smoreceror is the SH stuff ment to be forced changed to the useless SH gear?

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Nopi said:

    @DAiNiROK said:
    So why bosses are scaled this? Wasn't it supposed to be like from 50K CR to 200K CR. Because first boss has 2700 HP. Doesn't look anything like 50K CR would be.

    I can only assume that this content may be made easy when it becomes obsolete. Right now, it's a race exclusive to pros and super whales, to see who clears and puts this in farm mode first. So, pro guilds, balls in your court now.

    lel, this is true. Me and my guildie did first 3 bosses easy, 4th one ruined us for abit, now were on last boss and still can't beat it gg and he has 35k more cr than me and still can't burst hard enough

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    Funny that roughly 3 hours into the patch and I haven't seen any EME response. Not trying to toss a flame here, but we could use some answers. At least the generic "We are working on it" could be useful.
    To summarize what has been found:
    1. Arena petrification accessories are not working as intended.
    2. Gilad and Peru had their shields returned. Not sure if intended or not, but this change was not mentioned anywhere.
    3. New dungeon may be scaled a bit too hard, though that's not necessarily bad, depending on who you ask.
    4. There may be other things but this is what I remember for now.

Sign In or Register to comment.