We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

UPDATE: Kritika Online v303 Patch Notes

13»

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Nopi said:
    Funny that roughly 3 hours into the patch and I haven't seen any EME response. Not trying to toss a flame here, but we could use some answers. At least the generic "We are working on it" could be useful.
    To summarize what has been found:
    1. Arena petrification accessories are not working as intended.
    2. Gilad and Peru had their shields returned. Not sure if intended or not, but this change was not mentioned anywhere.
    3. New dungeon may be scaled a bit too hard, though that's not necessarily bad, depending on who you ask.
    4. There may be other things but this is what I remember for now.

Don't forget to add that the daily dungeon is broken, alot of peoples dailys didn't reset. And so forth. oh and also is SH bugged? seems like the evo SH is bugged for it.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@mommomcy said:

@Aist said:
    new 2x entry dungeon for high CR players

*for high CR players and certain classes
    It was said new dungeon will be 50-200k CR requirements. For suck errr... sorry. For such classes like WG and WM for example you will need 200k+ to complete last boss. Cuz (s)low dps and dude gonna super duper berserk after some mins... /Like Queen in MCHM after 8mins (before first WHolme patch)/ While wannabe cats and japanese sword boys will faceroll. Well there is still assassins/vamp/frost mages to level up exist... its not late.

It isn't any easier for a catspaw. I tried to do shatter table now 5 times. It took me 40+ ress stones to get past the first boss... While most are just facerolling with their insanely high CR. I am at 108k CR and the first boss is supposed to be 50k.

• Let's just have the op vine weapons back.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

Looking into reports now, thanks everyone! I have confirmation that shields on SH enemies weren't supposed to be applied. We're discussing timing on a fix now and will update with more info soon.

• @Smoreceror said:
    Looking into reports now, thanks everyone! I have confirmation that shields on SH enemies weren't supposed to be applied. We're discussing timing on a fix now and will update with more info soon.

Take a closer look at evolution system. Something went wrong and some of the evolved gears change bases.

• My heladrim longsword has 1% chance of increasing dark bonus by 20 for 20 sec but the evo will replace that property with 1% chance of increasing fire bonus by 20 for 20 secs instead of dark... I mean why fire exactly when my class has no fire element on it xD at least make it increase the crit dmg or sth like that instead of changing it to fire element... also you said sth about adding some effects to weapon skins, what are those effects?.. would like some explanation here please :smiley:

• so basically anyone who didnt abuse memeleaf loses the rewards from the last time arena was released. slow claps good job eme. really handled that exploit well.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    • I thought 1000 violet shards for 1 charm was a typo. Apparently not. Thats a whole lot of runs for 1 charm. And the 150 keytstones for evo seems a TAD ridiculous.

• 50k CR for the beginning of the new dungeon? Please EME, make a video of a 50k CR character doing the first boss. I beg you. I think you know this is flat out impossible. Kinda like how Easy SH says like 12k CR, thats like level 55. WHo is coming up with the suggested CR?

• Arena is wonky. Accessories not working correctly, rewards either not being given or the wrong rewards are displayed.

• Please, just make Starhenge the same as all the other versions of this game and LEAVE it alone. It is farm content.

• Ah min/max pricing is never going to work. people will always sell for the minimum. Get 3-4 of the same item and you never will sell anything. Why not just let us vendor things for your "minimum price" and just close the Market altogether.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Abaddonoffire said:
    so basically anyone who didnt abuse memeleaf loses the rewards from the last time arena was released. slow claps good job eme. really handled that exploit well.

I don't know how many times people are going have to repeat it. This wasn't an exploit. It was something overlooked. Anybody that used the "Memeleaf" is still on equal ground.

I personally have never used the weapon as I haven't even owned one. But really this is getting annoying having to say the same thing over and over.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Abaddonoffire said:
    so basically anyone who didnt abuse memeleaf loses the rewards from the last time arena was released. slow claps good job eme. really handled that exploit well.

I don't know how many times people are going have to repeat it. This wasn't an exploit. It was something overlooked. Anybody that used the "Memeleaf" is still on equal ground.

I personally have never used the weapon as I haven't even owned one. But really this is getting annoying having to say the same thing over and over.

My friendly advice? Let em call it whatever thy feel like calling it if they feel better calling it that. The damage was done, no matter what it's called so it's not worth trying to correct everyone in the world. And makes your life much easier not doing so. :)

• i had a problem said version problem what i do i have to redowload the game ?

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@LKKTEPTEDF said:
    i had a problem said version problem what i do i have to redowload the game ?

I had this problem, I clicked "repair" on the Launcher Options little dropdown list in top left. To bad all I think repairing does is redownload the game. and it was really slow.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

We need VIOLET shards/crystals .... Cant farm that stuff... Cant get charms now, not via random gamble, not via fully craft...

• This is a boring update. There's literally nothing in it for someone that doesn't have 150k cr already. For everyone else, it's the same boring grind. Heck, it's actually worse. We can't even enter daily dungeons anymore. It just keeps saying 0/2. So people hoping for hammers to catch up, really can't.

• Don't if this is intended or not, but the evolution seems...messed up.

You can involve your hat in to a pair of pants.

Basically, anything you evolve turns into something else. I mean, even if it's the hat to hat, it's not the same hat.

Take a look at the picture below

http://i.imgur.com/R85aPLa.png

• @Jacklihk said:
    Don't if this is intended or not, but the evolution seems...messed up.

Basically, anything you evolve turns into something else. I mean, even if it's the hat to hat, it's not the same hat.

I have an example also... in case we need more. System seems completely broken...

• @Jacklihk said:
    Don't if this is intended or not, but the evolution seems...messed up.

I noticed it in Jacklihk's picture as well, but it looks like evolving some weapons results in a DECREASE in some stats... Is that accurate? Is that intentional? I'm hoping that what it is, is actually that ALL the stats improve, but in my case the bonus stats from reappraisal equate to being higher than the new base and so it shows (quite erroneously I hope) that there's an overall drop in that particular stat, can we get some confirmation?

my experience:
    http://imgur.com/a/Qqj7D

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

Hey all! Here's a quick update on things we're aware of and what we're currently looking into.

• Evo system isn't working exactly as intended. Some items are showing as evolvable when they're not, and some are showing they'll evolve into things that they shouldn't (hat into pants). We want to get these Red Herrings fixed and get a guide up to show intended evolutions. We're determining timelines on all that now.
    • Shields have reappeared on certain starhenge bosses. Like we posted earlier, this isn't intended and they'll be removed.
    • Certain floor rewards don't seem to be working correctly for Arena - we're investigating now.
    • The Irontooth accessories aren't currently working as intended in Arena.

We're working to figure out when this fix will go out, as well as exactly what will be included. We'll update again when we have more info!

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

smorc what about the dimension stat ? evo1 t8 crafted is way stronger then dimension accs evo1 t9 isnt tiers are supposed to have stronger stats overall u need to report this asap if it was unintended if it was intended u need to announce that so player avoid the trap

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Smoreceror said:
    Hey all! Here's a quick update on things we're aware of and what we're currently looking into.

• Evo system isn't working exactly as intended. Some items are showing as evolvable when they're not, and some are showing they'll evolve into things that they shouldn't (hat into pants). We want to get these Red Herrings fixed and get a guide up to show intended evolutions. We're determining timelines on all that now.
    • Shields have reappeared on certain starhenge bosses. Like we posted earlier, this isn't intended and they'll be removed.
    • Certain floor rewards don't seem to be working correctly for Arena - we're investigating now.
    • The Irontooth accessories aren't currently working as intended in Arena.

We're working to figure out when this fix will go out, as well as exactly what will be included. We'll update again when we have more info!

Thanks for letting us know.

• Didn't they keep stating on streams they were going to reduce keystones to 15 frags a badge for this update? Haven't bothered updating but was told this was the case.

• Got 14 keystones from salvaging some trousers, woot

• AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire Member
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Abaddonoffire said:

it meets the definition of exploit. just because the devs dont say its an exploit doesnt mean it isnt one. "i only stabbed him 34 times for cussing at me. i didnt murder him though." whether you think its a exploit or not it trivialized content and the devs said it wasnt intended and if you didnt abuse it you lost out on rewards. they removed them entirely from it and replaced them with shitty versions.

• VarpoVarpo Member
    edited August 2017

When would the violet crystal shards be easier to farm than the gold crystal patch? I thought this patch was going to somewhat make everyone have an access to some violet crystal shards but right now the auction house is completely wiped out of those shards and even if someone were to buy a purple gear to salvage from auction house, there'd be none because everyone are trying to get their hands on those as quick as possible. :/ Has this issue been ignored?