We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The Shattered Table and Evolution Overview

edited August 2017 in Player Guides

The Shattered Table

The Shattered Table is the most difficult content in Kritika and will provide a new style that we hope is challenging and fun in a party of two, or if you dare - solo!

New Dungeon Experience - This is a new approach in Kritika. Including dungeon’s use change (twice a week, 2 player party limit, and berserk mode), it will provide a whole new experience with item evolution, and evolution material at al 100% drop rate.
A Challenge for a variety of Combat Ratings (CR), 100% Offering Evolution opportunity - Each of the 5 named bosses have a different balance, which will provide a range of experiences for users between 50k~200k CR. Each boss will drop evolution material at 100%.
New gear systems - Your gear’s value will be raised, even if you have the same gear already. You can obtain gear, craft new charms, and acquire valuable materials.

The Shattered Table Bosses
* Sector 1 - Habur
* Sector 2 - Lava
* Sector 3 - Ghostly Tombstone
* Sector 4 - Hokam
* Sector 5 - Hotat

Details
* The Shattered Table can be entered from the Danger Zone Highway in Starhenge.
* You can clear it twice per week, for each character. This resets weekly, Wednesday at 6am.
* You need to craft a key from in-game materials in order to enter.
* The Shattered Table is composed with 5 sectors.
* Sectors 1~5 include 1 boss each with the final sector having the most challenging Boss, Hotat.
* Each sector, and boss, gets more difficult than the last.
* Progress is saved on bosses you have killed if you leave the zone, or if you use up all 10 resurrection chances.
* If you already cleared to a certain sector, then join a party with user who has not progressed as far, they can start from sector 1, but only user who haven’t cleared that stage will earn the reward.
* You can give up your chance to clear The Shattered Table if you cannot defeat a boss (number 4 on screenshot). For instance, if you have cleared sector 1~3, and cannot clear sector 4, and you want to give up on sector 4 and start over from the sector 1, and clear sector 1~3 again, you can click ‘Initialize’ button on ‘Area Boss zone info’.
* The final boss, Hotat, has a ‘berserk’ feature - if you don’t clear him in a certain time period, he will become more powerful making it difficult to finish the fight.
* Hotat also recovers his health if all party members are killed and need to resurrect.

Ultimate Zone Information Panel

1. Name of the Ultimate Zone (notice Area Boss Zone is a localization bug)
2. Progress through each of the 5 sectors
3. Number of entries remaining for the week
4. Reset your Progress (resets all bosses killed)

Rewards

• The Shattered Table bosses have a chance to drop gear.
  • All sectors will drop evolution material at 100%.
  • When you clear Hotat, you can acquire a Ghostly Shard.
  • If you obtain gear which is evolved to a certain stage, it can then be used as a material to craft new charms.

Comments

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin
    edited December 2017

Evolution System

The evolution system is a way for you to strengthen you gear.

• Items that can be evolved are - Starhenge crafted items (173), Dimensional items (14), Shattered Table items(10) - making a total of 197 items that can be evolved.
    • Evolution can be accessed through the NPC ‘Gorval’, at the Starhenge village (below) along with the Evolution UI.

• Evolution material item is dropped by The Shattered Table bosses.

• You will be able to upgrade gear to maximum tier 10.
    • Starhenge gear will have different skin as it evolves.
    • Maximum enhancing rate is now upgraded to +17
    • Dimension gear's tier will be adjusted to tier 8. (Previously, tier 7.)
    • New The Shattered Table gear will be tier 9.
    • To evolve gear you will need new materials, gold and Kritium. New materials will be available from The Shattered Table. The most important material is Evo Rune, which you can acquire at 100% when you clear The Shattered Table Boss monsters. You might need multiple Evo Run depends on evolution tier.
    • You can evolve Starhenge gear a maximum of 3 times, Dimension gear twice, The Shattered Table gear once. (Maximum tier 10.)
    • Every time you evolve your gear, tier will also rise once at a time. A Gear of Tier 2 or more is possible to turn into the materials for new powerful charms when salvaging.
    • A Gear of Tier 9 or more is possible to turn into materials for new powerful charms when salvaging.

Example Evolutions

UPDATED 12/12/2017

Starhenge - Rogue Weapons

Starhenge - Warrior Feet/Chest/Hands

Starhenge - Rogue Accessories

Dimensional Rogue Siphon Chart

Shattered Table Rogue Chart

PvP Warrior Chart

New Ultimate Danger Zone Warrior Weapon/Hands/Legs/Chest

Vindon Artifact

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Good guide, but, checking those rogue weapon evolution samples.... Does this mean that evolving from anything will always give you wyndaria weapons? You guys know more people are avoiding the high crit weapons because crit comes so easily from other stuff... If we were at level 70 cap, that much crit may be needed, but I doubt your next patch will be the 70 cap...Sooo, if these tables can be fixed to include the other types of weapons and gear, we'd have better chance at replicating our current builds.

Sure. I'm a noob, and I doubt I'll ever be able to even evolve anything at all. Still, I see that people will not enjoy having their fire weapon changed into a non elemental.

• YamiGitzuneYamiGitzune Member
    edited August 2017

So you wanna tell us that you force us all in to the Fire weapon / HP Starhenge Items as our gear choice seeing that you said also the special property might change ?
    Why the heck did people even think about their gear then the past 2 month ?
    I as example choose my Mystina Scythe because i wanted Lightning Damage without a Charm.
    Could you tell us if its a bug or actually you guys wanted it like this that we all have the same gear in the end ?

ahh and Enrage doesnt mean make it near impossible to beat if you dont have the damage to defeat it in time cause the healing is too strong it means the boss gets so much damage and speed that you get wrecked by that not because he heals him full again.

• ShuzaShuza Member
    edited August 2017

All I'm sayin' is going from Heladrim Claymore as a DB to this, despite the post saying you special properties say it can be changed! My screenshot shows otherwise http://imgur.com/Yhnh6F0
    Just curious to know if this post is what it's intended to be and changes will come with a hotfix or w/e... :(

• Great post but still so very discouraging when it comes to Hotat >_>. It's as you said, if we don't kill him fast enough (DPS check much?) he just gets stronger! Oh and you forgot to mention that he regens health while enraged... at a faster rate than wolf guardians can deal... RIP.

• HaraguroiHaraguroi Member

It's saying ingame that you can't change the special properties of the gears... And do we have anything to reroll them with anyway? Literally breaks my build, and probably everyone else's if we try to evolve: I've chosen all my gear based on the special properties so this makes absolutely no sense and basically we've been wasting all our resources, or am I missing something??

• NigirakisuNigirakisu Member
    edited August 2017

So, all starhenge weapons, armor evolve to a specific one (Reiot for ex) and all accessories to Nuradin,is that intended or what?

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Nigirakisu said:
    So, all starhenge weapons, armor evolve to a specific one (Reiot for ex) and all accessories to Nuradin,is that intended or what?

That would be the case.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Shuza said:
    All I'm sayin' is going from Heladrim Claymore as a DB to this, despite the post saying you special properties say it can be changed! My screenshot shows otherwise http://imgur.com/Yhnh6F0
    Just curious to know if this post is what it's intended to be and changes will come with a hotfix or w/e... :(

If your a DB why u using a claymore? that doesn't proc your passive l0l

• Hotat also recovers his health if all party members are killed and need to resurrect.

does Sector 4 - Hokam also meant to have this feature as well ? because he does atm,

• Every time you evolve your gear, tier will also rise once at a time. A Gear of Tier 2 or more is possible to turn into the materials for new powerful charms when salvaging.

and this is a little confusing, when you say a gear of Tier 2 or more do you mean a gear that has been evolved twice or is it gear lvl 20-25 Tier 2 ?

• How do you get more Ghost shards? bosses drop 1-2 and charms require 60..

• @RoronoaaZoro said:

• Hotat also recovers his health if all party members are killed and need to resurrect.

does Sector 4 - Hokam also meant to have this feature as well ? because he does atm,

Sector 4 heals to full if you let the sword charge. It even says it when the sword is fully charged "Spirit Sword healed Hokam and spawend multiple swords" or so...so KILL THAT GOD DAMN SWORD WHEN ITS FLYING

• @FWFCDYA3JR said:
    How do you get more Ghost shards? bosses drop 1-2 and charms require 60..

Charms are not intented to be obtained in 1 week man, you also get shard when you break a kholdor item

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

So is there point in buying pvp weapons from arena protector since they can't evolve?

• What about deathguard

Is there a table for those set items
    What stats they give at evo 1-2-3?

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited November 2017

I don't want to evolve malariya gear into wyndaria, I don't want to lose 4.2% damage reduction on each piece of gear for a bonuses I won't ever even notice like +19 hp lol. Also dont wanna lose 6% crit damage on my hat.
    Please make malariya evolve into malariya.
    I don't want to change malariya for kholdor either, because kholdor doesn't have this dmg reduction stat either.