We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Launcher Error - Wrong version

Works for now with a manual updated version.txt... but god damn this launcher is pissing me off...

Comments

• YEA GOTA DELETE EVERYTIME THOSE 2X FILES
    GAMEVERSION
    AND LAUNCHER VERSION AND UPDATE WHOLE THING FROM THE BEGINING

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@WTELD7JRP5 said:
    YEA GOTA DELETE EVERYTIME THOSE 2X FILES
    GAMEVERSION
    AND LAUNCHER VERSION AND UPDATE WHOLE THING FROM THE BEGINING

just replace the string in your version.txt before you hit play...

• Raion33Raion33 Member
    edited September 2017

just replace the string in your version.txt before you hit play...

Can you explain me what exactly you mean with "replace the string in your version.txt" ? I have the same issue now :neutral:
    do you mean just copy "6.4.06.307.59908.191366" this into my version.txt? Why? I already have this in it

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

go to your folder (for me its D:\Games\EnMasse\Launcher\kritika ) and search for version.txt

if you have a "working" launcher, that lets you hit play, just replace the content in that txt-file with the correct version string from above

(you will still get petrified in arena though...)

• @Myrias said:
    if you have a "working" launcher, that lets you hit play, just replace the content in that txt-file with the correct version string from above

Yea I couldn't press play as usual.. :( I had to delete game.version and launcher.version now it's reinstalling a bit.. hope it will works after that.

(Oh man.. so many problems with this game/launcher.. first I got the problem where is always says "Server under Maintenance even if my friends can still play and now this -.- this game kills me)