Public Test Server FAQ
Public Test Server Installation Instructions
- Open the En Masse launcher.
- Click on the Game Options pulldown menu.
- Select Game build.
- Select Public Test Server. This should change your Play button to INSTALL.
- Click Install to begin the installation process
- Wait for the game to download, then hit PLAY
Please note this requires an additional 9gb of HDD space, to get back on the Live servers go back to Game Options and choose Live: NA/EU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) I found a bug what should I do???
A) Report it through our bug submission form here -> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J97LZ6L
Q) How long will the public test server be around?
A) En Masse’s plan for the public test server is to keep it around indefinitely, but it will only be active when we’re testing new builds. So it will be online until we launch v400 on live service, then take it offline until our next major update.
Q) Will my progress on the public test server be saved?
A) No. We will wipe the public test server periodically, based on our testing needs.
Q) Can I spend EMP on the PTS?
A) No. We have disabled the ability to spend EMP on the public test server.
Q) How can I test end game content and features?
Lucky for you we have just the thing! As soon as you create a character and log in you will receive mail with a bundle of goodies. Including two ways to test levels.
- A scroll that instantly sets you to level 65.
- 64 scrolls so that you can test different levels if you so choose.
In addition you will max level gear to help you out in your journey.
- Order Crystal * 200
- Costume set * 1
- Average badge * 540
- Starhenge Weapon 1 piece
- Starhenge Armor 5 piece
- Starhenge Accessary 3 piece
- [Event] PTS Consumables * 1
- Resurrection stone 100 bundle * 10
- 100,000,000 G
- Super HP Vial II
- Super MP Vial II
- Fixit Hammer 250 * 10
- Average Whetstone * 1000
- Reappraisal Scroll * 9999
- Recalculation Scroll * 9999
Q) Should I contact support for in-game assistance with the public test server?
A) Our Customer Service team will not be offering support for the public test server, since it is a limited experience. Please report any issues you encounter in the public test server forum.
Q) Where is the PTS located?
The PTS is located in North America alongside our Live servers.