We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Trading Information (v401)

What we know;
-There are options to trade gold and trade items but you cannot trade gold without adding an item.
-Maximum gold transfer per trade is 50m.
-I was ONLY able to add legendary items to the trade so far.
-You can trade anywhere in the dungeon it appears.
-Host gets a warning about no longer be able to trade if you restart or head to town.
-No 'charge' for trading like the auction house.
-Traded items can be traded multiple times (A sends to B, B can send back to A or to C) WHILE you are in the dungeon it was obtained from.
-Once a tradeable item has been returned to town you cannot trade it, must use auction house. Even if you return into a dungeon.
-You cannot trade the Top Down Evo Rune Loot Box from ST (1st)
-You cannot trade the Adorned Evo Rune Loot Box from ST (3rd)

Pending questions;
-Is it only Legendary items you can trade?
-Can Kholdor items be traded?
-What happens if a kholdor item drops, but you can't complete the dungeon in that try? (out of resses)
-Can you trade at the end of fractured memories?

What to expect visually in game;
How to Invite

Trade Window

Trade Window with Tradeable Legendary item inserted

Final Confirmation

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Ask questions please! I need things to test and appreciate a broader spectrum of minds.

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

I'm interested if Kholdor items can be traded, even the ones from the first few bosses, at the end of that dungeon, I'm currently waiting for 2 characters to delete (in about 28 hours or so) before I can continue enhancing some gear, once finished i'll be able to run Shattered Table with you if you want

@TheIRavenl said:
    I'm interested if Kholdor items can be traded, even the ones from the first few bosses, at the end of that dungeon, I'm currently waiting for 2 characters to delete (in about 28 hours or so) before I can continue enhancing some gear, once finished i'll be able to run Shattered Table with you if you want

I will let you know, maybe on Saturday we can do some testing there. It took me an hour yesterday just to enhance my weapon and ACC's to around +10. Gearing the characters takes forever even with all the free stuff.

• Thank you for testing the trade feature

-What happens if a kholdor item drops, but you can't complete the dungeon in that try? (out of resses)
    -Can you trade at the end of fractured memories?

@TheIRavenl
    I ran ST today with another player, would you like to run it tomorrow?

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

@DownIoad said:
    @TheIRavenl
    I ran ST today with another player, would you like to run it tomorrow?

I'm not sure if I have time tomorrow, i've been quite busy with real life stuff, would just like to know if all Kholdor equipment is tradeable within the dungeon

• I don't know if anyone figured out, but how we can acess the new dungeons in xanadu? I gota key from a quest but i still can't enter any of them. o: