Patch Notes - v402 Fractured Memories Update!
We are super-excited to announce the official patch notes for v402, the “Fractured Memories” update. Over the past week, we have been refining this version on our PTS in preparation for Live, and in preparation of our Steam launch. We fixed a variety of bugs based on your reports (not listed here so they don’t confuse folks) and we thank you so much for your efforts!
Not only does this update include the new feature Fractured Memories for levels 15+, but it also includes new areas in the Xanadu region for end-game players. We also have some great “quality-of-life” improvements, such as hiding damage text, reviewing damage from previous instance runs, and the removal of GameGuard. In addition, we are taking our first step towards player trading by allowing trading when you are partied in an instance.
Fractured Memories offers a different way to grow your characters, but also offers another way to obtain gear. Fractured memories pulls from all of the game’s content to create a unique experience each time with different difficulty levels, monster placements, and zones. You won’t get the same experience twice!
In additional to traditional gear, players earn Ability Points that increase their characters’ attributes and rewards—across the entire account! As you grow your Ability Points, you will be able to increase your difficulty level and challenge harder content.
In addition to character growth there is also a class-based Leaderboard. This quarterly ranking will reward a unique costume and cannot be obtained anywhere else.
Check out the full Fractured Memories guide for more details!
1.Entering and Rest Points
- Players can enter starting at level 15 through Maril.
- There is no Rest Point cost or penalty.
- Town NPCs Ajax, Chiru, and Clodia can craft items required for entering. Items required to craft a key are: 3 Blue Kritium Shard, 1 Gold Kritium Shard, 3 Green Kritium Shard, 2 Violet Kritium Shard, and 20 Pure Kritium Shard.
Please note! We are aware that players are currently experiencing some Kritium shortages in-game. With this update, we're hopeful that we've tweaked the Kritium flow to the point where this entry should be less prohibitive. That said, give it a shot on the PTS and let us know! That's the exact sort of thing we're looking for feedback on.
- Players can choose the difficulty level with Maril.
- Players must complete the lower tier of difficulties before being granted access to the next higher tier of difficulty.
- The Danger Zone sectors are chosen randomly upon entering. Bosses and monsters are also random in type and location, as well as in the buffs they have applied.
- The blue “boss bar” fills up as players defeat monsters and pick up the Monster Soul that drops. When the bar is full, the player can encounter a Boss.
- Players can earn a bonus reward if they fill the boss bar and conquer the boss faster than the specific lap time (six minutes).
- Parties can include from 2–4 players, but the rank rewards vary for each party size.
5.Fractured Memories Leaderboards
- If players successfully complete a Labyrinth within 6 minutes, the players who joined are automatically ranked on the leaderboards.
- There are fourteen kinds of leaderboards: 11 solo play and 3 for party play.
- Rewards will be distributed every 12 weeks for each of the 14 leaderboards.
- The rewards can be duplicated. For example: Four times duplicated: Doom Blade rank, party of 2 rank, party of 3 rank, party of 4 rank.
- Players could check the rewards in Rank window.
Major Rewards – Ability System
1.What is the Ability System?
- The Ability System buffs players across their entire account.
- Example Buffs: additional damage when attacking from behind, reduced damage taken from ranged attack, increased gold drop, reduced cooldown, etc.
- There are three kinds of Abilities available to apply: Offensive, Defensive, Utility.
- Each Ability has levels, and players can upgrade to higher levels with points awarded from clearing the Fractured Memories.
2.Ability Upgrade point
- Player can gain Ability points from clearing the Fractured Memories.
- When players clear Fractured Memories within six minutes, the player receives 3 Upgrade points.
- Players receive 1 Upgrade point for taking longer than six minutes to clear Fractured Memories.
3.How to upgrade your Abilities
- Player can upgrade an Ability’s level by spending Upgrade points.
- Upgrade probability is low if the cleared Labyrinth level is lower than the Ability level of the player.
- Unused Upgrade points are removed when the player returns to the town.
1. Space-Time Hexagram or Tarnished Hexagram
- These materials dropp from Bosses in Fractured Memories. Players can exchange hexagrams for Strange gear.
- The higher the difficulty, the more the materials drop.
- These can be purchased from [Event Manager] Lilis with Space-Time Hexagrams or Tarnished Hexagrams.
- Contains various items that range from Inferior to Legendary quality, determined randomly.
3.Novice Fractured Memories: Inferior to Legendary
4.Advanced Fractured Memories: Inferior to Legendary
5.Expert Fractured Memories: Inferior to Legendary
6.Master Fractured Memories: Inferior to Starhenge
- Soul Gems are dropped inside the Fractured Memories.
- Whetstones and Gold Chests also at a lower rate.
Xanadu Side Quest
We have added four stages to the Xanadu area.
1.Sentinel's Way - Tharia (Boss)
2.Azure Tiger Shrine - Stony Yaksha (Boss)
3.Luciana's Garden - Tarza (Boss)
4.Luciana's Pavilion - Vindon (Boss)
- There are no limits, but Rest Points are consumed, and players need entry items, when entering the dungeon.
- The NPC Chiru (in Xanadu) can craft the required items.
2.Resurrection Delay & Initializing
- There is a delay between death and resurrection on the Xanadu side quest.
- If all players die during combat with the stage named monster or boss monster, its HP resets.
3.Recommended Combat Rating
- Hard Mode: 30,000
- Extreme Mode: 90,000
- Added daily quests for the Xanadu side quest, which rewards evolution material when cleared.
- Players acquire stage licenses by completing sub-quests.
5.Prior Quest: [Perumagion Pathway] (Identical to Shattered Table)
1.New Xanadu gear
- Sentinel's Way: New earrings, and materials related to evolving earrings
- Azure Tiger Shrine: New necklaces, and materials related to evolving necklaces
- Luciana's Pavilion: New rings, and materials related to evolving rings
- Luciana's Garden: New earrings, necklaces, rings, and legendary artifact
- Players can evolve new accessories from Xanadu, without changing their special abilities.
- Players can earn evolution materials by completing the Xanadu side quest and Shattered Table Danger Zone, as well as the Daily Zone.
- Evolution progression is here.
3.New Exchangeable Item
- We have added new exchangeable items in the Merchant NPC with Unit Insignia which is dropped in Xanadu side quest Danger Zone.
- New Emblems: Attack 20 CP10, Attack Speed 0.25 CP10, Crit Damage 0.3% CP10
- 100 Reappraisal Scroll Box
- 100 Recalculation Scroll Box
- Emergency Relief Set Box
UI - Stage entrance limit informing function
If an entry limitation exists on Danger Zone, the UI provides an explanation. For example: The message "Not enough entry pass" would appear, overlapping the Danger Zone images.