We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Scavenger Hunt Q.

@Smoreceror
Looking for clarification on the screenshot of 20+1 dancing characters. The text says you need to find 20 players of your class BUT the very next line says you don't need to get 20 berserkers, 20 warriors is fine.

:neutral: So ugh we need a screenshot of us + 20 characters but thoes 20 must be all one class? The wording on this is very strange.

Comments

• it's saying you don't need to get the same class just the same character

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@LostAnxiety said:
    it's saying you don't need to get the same class just the same character.

Class and character are the same thing? Explain it to me like I'm five years old please (not even joking).

• 5 Catspaws + 15 WGs/1 Catspaw + 19 WGs/3 Assasins + 10 Castpaws + 7 WGs/1 WG + 1 Catspaws + 18 Assasins etc. etc.

Each of those combinations and any variation of thereof is eligible for screenshot.

edited September 2017

So the way its worded I think it works like this but I would rather a staff member clarify.

If you are a Warp mage then you must get a screenshot that includes one of the following;
    -20 warp mages
    or
    -20 shadow mages
    or
    -20 frost mages

But you can't have a mixed classes 20 players. (10 warp 10 shadow)

• If you're WM you need 20 mages, regardless of class. End of story.

@hornywatermelon said:
    If you're WM you need 20 mages, regardless of class. End of story.

I hope this is what they meant. Getting 20 people of one class dancing together would suck.