We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

[REQUEST] Catspaw combo

Hi guys!

I'm a returning player, haven't played since about open beta.
I'd really like if someone would provide me with a good combo on PvE catspaw, as that's my favorite class.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

hmmm. Could give you what I do often.

Spiral Kill>Cat slash>Shatterquake>Tailchaser>Deathclaw>Cat-Astrophe>Catslam>Blastkick>Lightningcat and then just use Spiral kill and catslash off cooldown whever you can. Same with cat slam and Shatterquake.

• @MorgianaSenpai said:

Spiral Kill>Cat slash>Shatterquake>Tailchaser>Deathclaw>Catslam>Blastkick>Lightningcat and then just use Spiral kill and catslash off cooldown whever you can. Same with cat slam and Shatterquake.

That's exactly what I was after! Thanks alot. Ofcourse I'll be changing it into whatever I like, but atleast I kinda know what to do now. xD

Thanks!

@Dexify said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

Spiral Kill>Cat slash>Shatterquake>Tailchaser>Deathclaw>Catslam>Blastkick>Lightningcat and then just use Spiral kill and catslash off cooldown whever you can. Same with cat slam and Shatterquake.

That's exactly what I was after! Thanks alot. Ofcourse I'll be changing it into whatever I like, but atleast I kinda know what to do now. xD

Thanks!

Don't forget your cat-astrophe somewhere. It does a lot of damage and if you want to increase it's output, Use Spiral kill, Cat slash, tailchaser, and maybe deathclaw to increase your damage by 10% with your buff.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

Assuming your opponent and yourself are facing each other. Cat slam behind -> spiral kill <=> claw slash -> shatterquake -> cat scratch (repositioning yourself behind because shatterquake makes your enemy face you) -> death pounce -> lightning cat -> claw slash <=> spiral kill -> tailchaser -> catslam for repositioning again. Fit in things such as furball/catastrophe/furry/EX skills whenever you see fit.

Work out your own combo via trial and error, but please, positioning is everything, and cats have incredible back attack uptime potential.

• How can you guys forget her most important skill when it comes to maximizing her DPS...? Cat's Kick... :p

@Pomatoes said:
    How can you guys forget her most important skill when it comes to maximizing her DPS...? Cat's Kick... :p

lmfao xD

• dat +22% Bonus Dmg while mid-air tho.

@Pomatoes said:
    dat +22% Bonus Dmg while mid-air tho.

bestest most viablest ability ever

• PomatoesPomatoes Member
    edited October 2017

You don't believe me do you..? I may have written that post out in a joking manner, but I'm serious; good use of Cat's Kick will boost your DPS by a lot.

• I am not surprised people don't use cats kick but I am surprised that people feel that it is useless.

I don't find Cat's Kick useless, It has many uses. I don't use it because It just makes combos more complicated than they have to be.

• PomatoesPomatoes Member
    edited October 2017

All you gotta do is squeeze in Cat's Kick before anything useable in mid-air, especially your big hitters with longer CDs like Cat-astrophe (assuming you didnt get Hunting Arts) and Furball... It's not that complicated... o.o

One of the most basic combos I use is Cat's Kick > Cat Slam > Lightning Cat. It's short and simple.
    Then you can do other random crap like Cat's Kick > Cat Slam > Tailchaser > Death Pounce/Spiral Kill while Lightning Cat's on CD.

Of course, you'll be spamming Spiral Kill and Claw Slash as filler/stagger lock/combo build-up between combos, but you also don't wanna make your combos too long for some of the later bosses that can't really be stun/stagger locked because you'll leave yourself open to getting slapped in the face so its better to keep your combos short.

Oh right, one thing to note though... Try not to do Cat's Kick straight into Death Pounce because the 2nd hit of Death Pounce, for whatever reason, removes the dmg buff from Cat's Kick even though you don't really hit the ground. You wanna do Cat's Kick after the Death Pounce rather than before it. For example: Death Pounce > Cat's Kick > Cat Slam > etc.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

btw do you guys use flying kick and when? Is it decent utility skill since it prolongs your iframes when you need it?