We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Halloween costume parts cannot be bought seperated?

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, or if anyone else has the same case as me. I'd like to buy a few parts seperated from the bundle (normally they're like 125 kred per piece) but it seems like they're not there.
Screenshot of the bundles:
https://imgur.com/PZB2pUV

Screenshot of one of the tabs (usually showing the newest costume on the first page):
https://imgur.com/AJcFGez

Comments

• I can't even see the customes yet lol.

• AganiceAganice Member

@Aliaty said:
    I can't even see the customes yet lol.

They're already available on the EU server.

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL
    edited October 2017

Our version is likely being stalled on their release to get as many purchases as possible from the Templar Set bundles. I wouldn't think we will see the Halloween ones until post éclair update, which is smart business wise. I can't decide on purchasing the Templar bundle or holding out for the Oct themed costumes..

Also, if they come in a bundle I'm sure they wont be able to be bought in pieces sadly, unless they are a gatcha box Pandora loot drop. Hope I helped.

IGN: JudgementXI NA

EDIT: Nevermind they are up here now as well! I'll reply back if I can figure out how to buy

Edit 2: They are not buyable in pieces sadly. Couldn't find them outside of bundle :(

• AganiceAganice Member

@LiegeXI said:
    Our version is likely being stalled on their release to get as many purchases as possible from the Templar Set bundles. I wouldn't think we will see the Halloween ones until post éclair update, which is smart business wise. I can't decide on purchasing the Templar bundle or holding out for the Oct themed costumes..

Also, if they come in a bundle I'm sure they wont be able to be bought in pieces sadly, unless they are a gatcha box Pandora loot drop. Hope I helped.

IGN: JudgementXI NA

EDIT: Nevermind they are up here now as well! I'll reply back if I can figure out how to buy

Edit 2: They are not buyable in pieces sadly. Couldn't find them outside of bundle :(

That's exactly what I'm saying here. We can't get them outside bundle. :/

• ToshZillaToshZilla Member

@Smoreceror Please make it so we can buy them in individual pieces or at least make it so we can sell the extra pieces from the bundles on the auction house! I really want to buy just the hood and wings for my gunmage alt cuz i already bought 2 bundles for other characters plz don't make me buy another bundle for 2 pieces when i wont be able to sell the extras xD

• HJENYGATEXHJENYGATEX Member, KOL

^ at toshZilla

My friend bought the entire set just to sell me the gunmage mask for 10mil hopes deleted when he couldnt sell it so i watched him salvage it for extra badges...feelsbad like hopes deleted dog straight up im willing to pay 20mil JUST for the mask itself thats how bad i want the mask but the rest of the set can suck it xD