January 2018 Development Roadmap
One of our original goals with Kritika Online was to do our best to provide transparency to you, the community, about upcoming updates. We're hoping that these Development Roadmap posts accomplish exactly that! If you missed our latest update, you can check it out here.
This is a brief outline of content that's currently planned for January 2018.
- We Are Adding PvE-Focused Guild Vs Guild Activities, With A Ranking System. This Will Be A Way For You And Your Guild To Show That You’re Far More Legit Than Other Guilds.
- Pet Renewal: This was originally slated for October, but got pushed back in favor of the stuff coming in November and December. Pet renewal adds growth, evolutions, and new stats to pets!
- PvP optimization and skill improvements.
- Introducing Equipment Transcendence. Do You Have Multiples Of A Certain Weapon? Combine Them To Transcend!
Update 12/1/2017: We've updated the roadmap! https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/what-s-next-for-kritika-v600-update
- [Delayed] We are adding PvE-focused guild vs guild activities, with a ranking system. This will be a way for you and your guild to show that you’re far more legit than other guilds.
- We are adding Guild-based end-game activities. This will be a way for you and your guild to show that you’re far more legit than other guilds.
- We will be adding the Imprint System for all classes! Imprints give players the ability to specialize their character skills based on their combat style!
- We’re kicking off the pet renewal project with some new pet features.
- We are adding 2v2 mode in PvP and PvP season rewards. We’re also updating the PvP skill descriptions.