We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Search function?

Whomever did the forum changes did a great job, looks slick.

However, the search function appears to be removed. I'm using mobile while at work and cannot find the search, not sure if desktop is the same.

Comments

• GaerekGaerek Member

I don't see the search function on Desktop either. I'm still waiting on sub-sections to be added to guides, though (eg. Dungeon, Character -> Class, system/damage calculations/etc). Hope it's a sign those are being added, but I'm not going to get my hopes up until they actually get placed into the forums .-.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

The search function only appears when you are in a sub forum now.
    Not sure if this was intentional but it makes the search function more tedious.

Either way I found what I was looking for, might help others too :)
    EDIT:IF you want to search the whole forums you have to search something, then change the search function from subforum to (ALL)

• GaerekGaerek Member
    edited October 2017

Thanks for the update :O that really helps <3

[It needs to be aligned so the box doesn't pop out to the right so you have to scroll over to see the full search box, though]