We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Best Starhenge gear for Catspaw

Hi,
I am level 65 from few days, i have 28k CR and my best items are Wyndaria daggers, Kaidaj hat and Nuradin earrings.
The rest of the equipment is low level from tier 4 to tier 6.

What is the best gear for catspaw and witch i must craft/find first?
Thanks for any help.

Comments

  • ACCESSORIES

    Verdia Ring : The sword helps a lot to stagger bosses especially if you're soloing or playing with a partner.
    Verdia Earring: The turret helps to stagger bosses. the more things that stagger, the better. You want to lock-down that boss as much as much as you can.
    NOT Verdia Necklace: You rarely get a chance to cast 'Ice Orchid'. The other two necklaces are fine. I went with Graywords for the +2.43 attack speed because necklaces don't naturally have attack speed.

    --
    CHEST AND LEGS

    Syao Chest and Legs OR Fomina Chest and Legs.

    Fomina does a lot more damage, BUT, it's special properties also have a chance of reducing your movement speed by 20%.
    So if you get Fomina, depending on your playstyle, you might want to roll for more movement speed on other items to make up for this.

    Syao Chest and Legs gives decent damage combined, but not nearly as much as Fomina.

    The choice between the two really depends on your playstyle.
    Personally, i went Fomina, and to make up for for the loss of speed, i got Malariya shoes and rolled movement speed to +12% and enhanced the shoe to +13 to get an extra +3% movement speed.

    --

    FEET

    If you Decided to get Syao Chest and Legs, might as well get Syao shoes for an extra +%2.3 damage.
    If you decided to get Fomina Chest and Legs, then maybe Malariya shoes to offset the loss of speed.

    --

    Once you got all that. Enchant your accessories, hand and weapon to +9 first. at +9 they will all get +100 attack power.
    Then enchant your weapon and glove to +11 or +13 depending on how much resource you have. (weapon first for more damage, then gloves for more attack speed)

    --

    ELEMENT

    Up to you. I got lightning. My Earring staggers, my Ring staggers, lightning procs staggers, and Catspaw naturally staggers a lot ... i like staggering things.

  • AzhielAzhiel Member, KOL

    @NW9GJJ6K7L said:
    ACCESSORIES

    Verdia Ring : The sword helps a lot to stagger bosses especially if you're soloing or playing with a partner.
    Verdia Earring: The turret helps to stagger bosses. the more things that stagger, the better. You want to lock-down that boss as much as much as you can.
    NOT Verdia Necklace: You rarely get a chance to cast 'Ice Orchid'. The other two necklaces are fine. I went with Graywords for the +2.43 attack speed because necklaces don't naturally have attack speed.

    --
    CHEST AND LEGS

    Syao Chest and Legs OR Fomina Chest and Legs.

    Fomina does a lot more damage, BUT, it's special properties also have a chance of reducing your movement speed by 20%.
    So if you get Fomina, depending on your playstyle, you might want to roll for more movement speed on other items to make up for this.

    Syao Chest and Legs gives decent damage combined, but not nearly as much as Fomina.

    The choice between the two really depends on your playstyle.
    Personally, i went Fomina, and to make up for for the loss of speed, i got Malariya shoes and rolled movement speed to +12% and enhanced the shoe to +13 to get an extra +3% movement speed.

    --

    FEET

    If you Decided to get Syao Chest and Legs, might as well get Syao shoes for an extra +%2.3 damage.
    If you decided to get Fomina Chest and Legs, then maybe Malariya shoes to offset the loss of speed.

    --

    Once you got all that. Enchant your accessories, hand and weapon to +9 first. at +9 they will all get +100 attack power.
    Then enchant your weapon and glove to +11 or +13 depending on how much resource you have. (weapon first for more damage, then gloves for more attack speed)

    --

    ELEMENT

    Up to you. I got lightning. My Earring staggers, my Ring staggers, lightning procs staggers, and Catspaw naturally staggers a lot ... i like staggering things.

    I will follow your tips.
    Thank you very much, you have been very kind :)

  • IMO
    Weapon - Kholdor>Dimensional Siphon Knife>Lyphiel Shortsword
    Accessories:
    Ring: Deathguard (from xanadu side missions)>dimensional siphon ring>nuradin
    Neckalace: Deathguard>Dimensional Siphon>Verdia
    Earring: [Verdia>Dimensional siphon >deathguard( before first evolution)]/ [Dimensional Siphon>Deathguard>verdia(after evolution)]

    Chest and legs: Fomina most dmg + Active ability loss of movement speed shouldn't be an issue for cat based on her playstyle
    Feet: Syao

    Element: Just a matter of preference Fire/lightning reccomended Dark and ice are for utility is you have issues locking down bosses otherwise.

    Getting weapon earring and necklace to +15 in that order are priorities.

  • AzhielAzhiel Member, KOL

    Thanks a lot knight6! :)

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    dimensional accecories seem to have least scaling with enhancement of all. Like twice less attack power.

  • @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    dimensional accecories seem to have least scaling with enhancement of all. Like twice less attack power.

    the scaling gets corrected when you evolve them.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @knight6 said:

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    dimensional accecories seem to have least scaling with enhancement of all. Like twice less attack power.

    the scaling gets corrected when you evolve them.

    scaling doesn't change on evolve at all

  • it gets corrected at some point between having > @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @knight6 said:

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    dimensional accecories seem to have least scaling with enhancement of all. Like twice less attack power.

    the scaling gets corrected when you evolve them.

    scaling doesn't change on evolve at all

    At some point between having +15 dimensional and having +17 tier 10 dimensional the scaling changes and I thought it was when u first evolve it but I don't remember 100% but the scaling does get on par with the the starhenge craftable accessories.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @NW9GJJ6K7L said:
    ACCESSORIES

    Verdia Ring : The sword helps a lot to stagger bosses especially if you're soloing or playing with a partner.
    Verdia Earring: The turret helps to stagger bosses. the more things that stagger, the better. You want to lock-down that boss as much as much as you can.
    NOT Verdia Necklace: You rarely get a chance to cast 'Ice Orchid'. The other two necklaces are fine. I went with Graywords for the +2.43 attack speed because necklaces don't naturally have attack speed.

    --
    CHEST AND LEGS

    Syao Chest and Legs OR Fomina Chest and Legs.

    Fomina does a lot more damage, BUT, it's special properties also have a chance of reducing your movement speed by 20%.
    So if you get Fomina, depending on your playstyle, you might want to roll for more movement speed on other items to make up for this.

    Syao Chest and Legs gives decent damage combined, but not nearly as much as Fomina.

    The choice between the two really depends on your playstyle.
    Personally, i went Fomina, and to make up for for the loss of speed, i got Malariya shoes and rolled movement speed to +12% and enhanced the shoe to +13 to get an extra +3% movement speed.

    --

    FEET

    If you Decided to get Syao Chest and Legs, might as well get Syao shoes for an extra +%2.3 damage.
    If you decided to get Fomina Chest and Legs, then maybe Malariya shoes to offset the loss of speed.

    --

    Once you got all that. Enchant your accessories, hand and weapon to +9 first. at +9 they will all get +100 attack power.
    Then enchant your weapon and glove to +11 or +13 depending on how much resource you have. (weapon first for more damage, then gloves for more attack speed)

    --

    ELEMENT

    Up to you. I got lightning. My Earring staggers, my Ring staggers, lightning procs staggers, and Catspaw naturally staggers a lot ... i like staggering things.

    Fomina's damage is kinda dirty. It's like selling your soul for a boost. You don't want to lose movespeed to deal bit more damage, and you don't want to get used to it.

    as for chest, syao is probably bis since it gives 400 more hp than any other. For the legs - doesn't really matter much, you may pick hexail to have some white mp.

  • @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @NW9GJJ6K7L said:
    ACCESSORIES

    Verdia Ring : The sword helps a lot to stagger bosses especially if you're soloing or playing with a partner.
    Verdia Earring: The turret helps to stagger bosses. the more things that stagger, the better. You want to lock-down that boss as much as much as you can.
    NOT Verdia Necklace: You rarely get a chance to cast 'Ice Orchid'. The other two necklaces are fine. I went with Graywords for the +2.43 attack speed because necklaces don't naturally have attack speed.

    --
    CHEST AND LEGS

    Syao Chest and Legs OR Fomina Chest and Legs.

    Fomina does a lot more damage, BUT, it's special properties also have a chance of reducing your movement speed by 20%.
    So if you get Fomina, depending on your playstyle, you might want to roll for more movement speed on other items to make up for this.

    Syao Chest and Legs gives decent damage combined, but not nearly as much as Fomina.

    The choice between the two really depends on your playstyle.
    Personally, i went Fomina, and to make up for for the loss of speed, i got Malariya shoes and rolled movement speed to +12% and enhanced the shoe to +13 to get an extra +3% movement speed.

    --

    FEET

    If you Decided to get Syao Chest and Legs, might as well get Syao shoes for an extra +%2.3 damage.
    If you decided to get Fomina Chest and Legs, then maybe Malariya shoes to offset the loss of speed.

    --

    Once you got all that. Enchant your accessories, hand and weapon to +9 first. at +9 they will all get +100 attack power.
    Then enchant your weapon and glove to +11 or +13 depending on how much resource you have. (weapon first for more damage, then gloves for more attack speed)

    --

    ELEMENT

    Up to you. I got lightning. My Earring staggers, my Ring staggers, lightning procs staggers, and Catspaw naturally staggers a lot ... i like staggering things.

    Fomina's damage is kinda dirty. It's like selling your soul for a boost. You don't want to lose movespeed to deal bit more damage, and you don't want to get used to it.

    as for chest, syao is probably bis since it gives 400 more hp than any other. For the legs - doesn't really matter much, you may pick hexail to have some white mp.

    I think the speed loss is worth it. I wouldn't compare it to selling your soul for a boost. I don't even notice a difference since I have extremely high movement speed in general, I'm sure a lot of other people can say the same.
    Additionally, each stack of the special property (up to 10) grants you even more damage. You can deal even more with the other Fomina piece equipped for the set bonus

Sign In or Register to comment.