We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.
v502 Psion Update Patch Notes
New Character: The Psion!
- Added one character slot (for a total of seven slots on new accounts).
- Added in-game Psion costumes.
- Restorationist Genevia costume parts for Psion are now dropped rarely by Vindon in Xanadu side story.
- Added Psion gear.
- Added loading image of the Psion.
- Updated the intro movie to feature the Psion.
- Added rank rewards to the ranking menu. The rewards are a Wing costume, Memory Pages (tickets that allow you to purchase costume pieces), Kred, Soul Gems, and a Title.
- From Wednesday, November 1 through Wednesday, December 13, you can get the Hot Pants and Tank Top Psion costume items from Lilis, in exchange for Hexagrams.
Fast Stage Alignment System
- Youla has invented the Fast Stage Alignment System! With this system, Youla can help you complete a variety of tasks at the end of each Danger Zone:
- Complete quests
- Salvage gear
- Transport to other Danger Zones
Accent Costume Items
- By using temporary Accent Items as material, Kagerfeld can now extend or re-activate the ability period of permanent Accent items. The duration is dependent on grade:
- Average grants a 7-day extension.
- Superior grants a 14-day extension.
- Rare grants a 30-day extension.
- The Red Demon Accent Set is now available! This is a Rare Grade Accent Set with bonuses for equipping all pieces. You can get set pieces by combining Accent Items or from the Stylish Accent Box.
- Added leveling event for the Psion.
- Added a daily attendance event.
- Added a daily PvP event.
- Soul Gems have been changed to account-bound.
- We have increased the drop rate for Xanadu Accessories, Passkey Parts, and Flawless Amethyst Statues.
- Deleted Halloween decorations.
- Due to UI optimization, players should now see less lag.
- Players can no longer open Inventory, Quest, and Event windows while in PvP. Some players were abusing these windows to gain an advantage in PvP. While we troubleshoot the issue, we're removing the ability to open windows to promote fair play.
- We have reduced the number of channels in North America and Europe - but have added a 'leveling up' channel that has an experience bonus for playing levels 1 through 59 (we will extend this to 64 in a future update)
- The Ex gauge recovery rate for +15 Enhancements has been corrected from 1.5% to 0.5%. (Before: 0.5% recovery was listed but 1.5% recovery occurred, After: 0.5% recovery and 0.5% recovery is listed)