We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

v502 Update Known Issues

edited November 2017 in Patch Notes

Hi everyone! We're tracking a few known issues for fixes in the v550 update. When we have specific timing on that update, we'll let you know! In the meantime, keep an eye out for these issues:

• Psion damage in the tutorial is currently too low - this will be adjusted in the next update.
  • The "Steam Punk" weapon avatar box from the Psion Templar costume set isn't currently granting a weapon skin to Psions.
  • The Psion can't wear the hot pants costume item
  • Some locale code text display issues.
  • The Psion is referred to as the "Shooting Star" in the intro video
  • PvP Event coins will consume themselves if you right-click. Don't right-click them!

Thank you for your patience!

If you are experiencing any other issues, please report them here! If you're experiencing purchase issues, please contact customer support.

Comments

• Ekim41Ekim41 Member, KOL
    edited November 2017

Also;

• There is no reset button in Etherforce page
    • Trade doesn't work
    • K-perks icon is invisible (Not sure if its working or not)
  • NirvanaFlameNirvanaFlame Member
    edited November 2017

Reset button for the etherforce is missing and accent extend duration from temp accents is not working.

• edited November 2017

additional bugs and issues that i'm having atm:

• havent receive my seasonal Arena Reward
    • Some cinematics (e.g new xanadu dungeons :Luciana's Garden) cannot be 'ESC'
    • K-perks is missing ( tho i'm not sure if its missing or been removed)
    • I also noticed some people cannot reset their daily entrance to ST
      as for the other bugs its already been said by @TheVulcan
  • You cant use temporary accent items to fuel extensions on other accent items.

• Shattered Table didn't reset for some people, even though they cleared it last week.

• i know how to fix Psion dmg on tutorial. Fix combat mastery

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited November 2017

When you enchant and have your mouse on the enchanting item, it doesn't update to next value of "enchanting blessing" until you move your mouse away and hover back over it.

Appearance Change Voucher doesn't work.

• I have a bug I have encountered on Psion. Her Uber Edge EX meter has visual bug that it doesn't show the meter being filled while using The Sword Abides skill.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

Thanks for the bug reports, everyone! We'll investigate.

For folks who are having issues in arena, would you be able to send along your character names? You can PM me or post in this thread.

• TheVulcanTheVulcan Member, KOL

It was unable for my Eclair when I was lv 48 in Bay on 1-59 new player server, but it was availble again when i tried again on max lv. So no problem on me atm not sure other people. thx.

@Smoreceror said:
    Thanks for the bug reports, everyone! We'll investigate.

For folks who are having issues in arena, would you be able to send along your character names? You can PM me or post in this thread.

• Arena unable to join, says: You cannot enter the zone while rankings are being cauculated

this is not a bug, it always says that the last hour of the day (1 hour prior to reset)

• Elite login rewards are not working

• ○ also there big freezes and fps lag in danger zone on ch. 5 (1-59)
    ○ u need click twice alt+left click mouse for identify blue+ item then move mouse away and only after that u can see which stat u get

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

Eclairs baby hot pants and shirt have no stats in them!

I tried 1 day after reset, so

@Linchen said:
    Arena unable to join, says: You cannot enter the zone while rankings are being cauculated

this is not a bug, it always says that the last hour of the day (1 hour prior to reset)

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

K-PERKS?

• @TheVulcan said:

@Linchen said:
    Arena unable to join, says: You cannot enter the zone while rankings are being cauculated

I was talking bout the daylie reset, 1 hour prior to that you can't enter arena

lol ok

@Linchen said:

@TheVulcan said:

@Linchen said:

I was talking bout the daylie reset, 1 hour prior to that you can't enter arena

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@Linchen said:
    Elite login rewards are not working

That's odd - mine arrived as normal. Please contact customer support and they can get you taken care of! http://support.enmasse.com/kritika

• ValtineValtine Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, KOL

@nyxon said:

Hey there, Nyxon!

Can you please contact customer support? They will be able help you out with your Arena Reward issue. http://support.enmasse.com/kritika

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017

Can you look into a terrible animation bug as well?

Psion + Kholdor weapon has lotsa bugs:

https://imgur.com/a/CF33O

basically, your sword is below your feet, floating around, and she uses the glow of the weapon when idling...
    looks terrible... my weapon is kholdor +12 ....

edit:
    same horrible behavior for T8 dimensional pistol (+0) as well !

• @Valtine said:

@nyxon said:

Hey there, Nyxon!

Can you please contact customer support? They will be able help you out with your Arena Reward issue. http://support.enmasse.com/kritika

before that, I realized I didnt do the Arena with my main the week before the reset. So I assume thats the reason why my main havent received one.
    one of my alts received it and he was the only character that I used on the Arena during that week so assume thats the case? i'm not sure can someone tell me lmao

• After adjusting the earring you simply do not win 1 ex bar in the arena.

• There is a bug with daily pvp quest and event one, I completed them and logged out before taking rewards afterward when I logged in back later they had been reset to 0/3 and I had to do it again. There was a lot of time left before daily reset so it's not because of that.

• Eclair damage output is too low in general areas, not so in the tutorial
    • k-perks is missing on screen
    • Eclair event messenge, is on top of bottons in chars screen
  • MasazumiMasazumi Member

Please increase the drop rate for the Restorationist costume box, it's so low than even legendaries drop way more often regardless of the difficulty mode you play and your drop rate combined.

• K-perks not just "missing on screen", it has no affect at all.

My character had 2056 critical, and with the 30 bonus, it should go up to 2086, yet im at blue rest point and my critical still read 2056

• @Smoreceror said:

If you are experiencing any other issues, please report them here!

I can't find the link to the form in that post anywhere.

• ST appears to be back to Tuesday reset. A lot of people lost their runs for the week =/.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

So how's that patch going