We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

v502 Update Known Issues

2»

Comments

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

So uhh, are these going to be fixed tomorrow? 1. I want that clockwork skin for eclair 2.I want stats on the blue undies that you get from the $20 pack.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Too busy with Closers maybe next week?

• also apearance change voucher are not working. pressing confirm button does nothing

• TheVulcanTheVulcan Member, KOL
    edited November 2017

Hey, here are the bugs I have found:

• Appearance change voucher unable to use on Eclair
    • Clockwork weapon skin box unable to open on Eclair
    • Gmae or UI will get stucked when ran out of gold while enhancing
    • Dye Mania discription wrong
    • Translations wrong: example: Kholdor hat/Xanadu accessories
    • ST gears are unable to trade in ST dungeon atm
    • Item doesnt refresh while put mouse on the item while enhance fail/stability hammers
    • Before restarting dungeon, Challenge Letter amount is equal to how many you have before joining dungeon, so it wont refresh if you are getting more letters in the dungeon
    • Xanadu gear evolution material drop rate are low, extreme difficult are dropping less than hard mode.
    • Active item crafted By other character from same account is unable to use, happens to my WG and Psion. Icon display as gray, even got kritium, buff stacks charged, cooldown ready, correct chest gear
      https://imgur.com/WXskhc3

• Eclair Ex bar display are sometimes hidden but it will still gain https://imgur.com/a/e1s0i

• Catspaw after using Ex-skills, the normal skil form of the Ex skill will sometimes not show Cooldown like Death Pounce and Cat Slam

Hoping my post isnt getting deleted for 3rd time

So how's that patch going?

Since the other bugs were already mentioned here are some more but for Xanadu's pavillion.
    After spamming 5 days of Pavillion (130 purple RP on extreme/insane and 130 on hard mode every day) with prosperity potion and 8.5% bonus drop rate thanks to FM abilities here's some stuff that need to be patched:
    1. Hard mode has better drops than extreme: Is this RNG, devil's luck or something is just broken here? I have over 30 legendary artifacts just from hard mode, as for accessories in 5 days I completed 3 sets and most of them came from hard mode (1 ring from hard, rest from extreme. 2 earrings and necklaces from hard and 1 set from extreme). I even got legendary grand set drops and I didn't even know these existed.
    2. Legendary artifacts drop like candies but only in hard mode: No seriously, I never got a legendary artifact from extreme mode not a single one. Hard mode would even drop two at the same time, every 2-3 runs I'm guaranteed 1 or even 2 in hard mode.
    3. Cut-scenes are bugged: At first they will work properly and by that I mean they can be skipped. After a couple of runs I found myself stuck on the cut-scenes with my character staring at them while the others play the scene (2 scenes in Pavillion one at the beginning with Vindon ambushing Xilan and the other one with Vindon before the boss fight starts), these bugged scenes can't be skipped (It just doesn't work). For the first cut-scene I have no idea what triggers it but there's a high chance of triggering the bug for the last one if you dash to Vindon as soon you enter the room also using psychic storm before entering the room seems to have a high chance of triggering this annoying bug.
    4. Psion restorationist costume boxes drop less than actual legendaries: As if legendaries weren't hard enough to get these boxes have even lower rates. Yes, I got 2 of them during my last day of farming and of course I got a face mask and invisible belt (Gee thanks), as for why is that the reason I can only say it's because their drop rates have to be bugged or something. Now personally, I have never heard of someone getting one in extreme mode everybody I asked and got to see it drop was in hard mode (Literally only reason why I farm pavillion) so unless someone can post getting the box from extreme I'll add that the boxes only drop from hard mode. Drop rates are so low that doing SH dailies with the blue RP and no potions have given more legendaries than full purple runs with drop rate potion and FM drop rate buff, someone told me drop rates are the same as halloween dungeon costume boxes but even those dropped often so no it's either bugged or intentional.
    5. Something out there in this dungeon makes the psion's EX bar disappear: Like it's actually there but invisible, looks empty but it's already charged and ready to use also I have noticed than only in this dungeon this happens to me.
    6. Random drop frames and stuttering: Never happened to me before this patch, it only happens to me in this dungeon and only during the two areas with large group of soldiers, also there is a weird bug that sometimes happen that if all soldiers group up and start doing skills and stuff while I'm doing mine if I get frame drop I'll freeze for less than a second and continue playing like if nothing happened but the camera will stay in the point it was before the freeze so I get to play for the rest of the area with the camera at a very weird angles upon entering a new area it will fix and camera will be back behind the character.
    7. Using EX mode on valkyrie messes with some skill's cooldown timers: It will refresh them and display the skills ready to use but pressing the key will do nothing so you have to remember how long the timer said it was left for the skill to actually cooldown, visually very annoying. Changing stances does not seem to help.

• @TheVulcan said:

• Active item crafted By other character from same account is unable to use, happens to my WG and Psion https://imgur.com/WXskhc3

Are you sure this isn't just that you do not have kritium to use?

• It's been 10 days since the patch came in and we are still neglected. When the Halloween dungeon came and we were able to combine temp accents it was fixed in 2 days. Hmmm Sounds fishy?

• TheVulcanTheVulcan Member, KOL

Im pretty sure lol... correct items - correct buff charged, cd ready - owned kritium.
    Even if I dont have kritium to use, the icon will still display colorfuly and says "no requirement to use this skill" not gray color icon

@knight6 said:

@TheVulcan said:

• Active item crafted By other character from same account is unable to use, happens to my WG and Psion https://imgur.com/WXskhc3

• @Broxighar said:
    It's been 10 days since the patch came in and we are still neglected. When the Halloween dungeon came and we were able to combine temp accents it was fixed in 2 days. Hmmm Sounds fishy?

I don't really mind that they didn't fix anything but no communication in a week is kinda bad> @TheVulcan said:

Im pretty sure lol... correct items - correct buff charged, cd ready - owned kritium.
    Even if I dont have kritium to use, the icon will still display colorfuly and says "no requirement to use this skill" not gray color icon

@knight6 said:

@TheVulcan said:

If you do not have pure kritium core it will show up gray like that I put a before and after with only removing my cores and it does cause it to go gray like that. However I have no reason to disbelieve there is a problem with the bug you are stating I was just wondering if that was the cause.
    http://prntscr.com/h8rhq0

https://prnt.sc/h8rh11

• @Masazumi said:

1. Random drop frames and stuttering: Never happened to me before this patch, it only happens to me in this dungeon and only during the two areas with large group of soldiers, also there is a weird bug that sometimes happen that if all soldiers group up and start doing skills and stuff while I'm doing mine if I get frame drop I'll freeze for less than a second and continue playing like if nothing happened but the camera will stay in the point it was before the freeze so I get to play for the rest of the area with the camera at a very weird angles upon entering a new area it will fix and camera will be back behind the character.

Are you using CDR in Abilities? Friend of mine was using it and having huge frame drops, when he stopped (changed it to Item Drop rate) his FPS went back to normal.

@HXKLGAYHamster said:

@Masazumi said:

1. Random drop frames and stuttering: Never happened to me before this patch, it only happens to me in this dungeon and only during the two areas with large group of soldiers, also there is a weird bug that sometimes happen that if all soldiers group up and start doing skills and stuff while I'm doing mine if I get frame drop I'll freeze for less than a second and continue playing like if nothing happened but the camera will stay in the point it was before the freeze so I get to play for the rest of the area with the camera at a very weird angles upon entering a new area it will fix and camera will be back behind the character.

Are you using CDR in Abilities? Friend of mine was using it and having huge frame drops, when he stopped (changed it to Item Drop rate) his FPS went back to normal.

No, I used item drop rate ability because I was only there for farming the costume but that sure sounds weird one more thing to add to the list I guess