We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Blossom Recruiting new NA guild

Sleep is for the weak! Come join Blossom today if you're looking for a chill casual guild! We do have a discord if you want to join us if you apply with us!

No gear or cr requirements
No discord requirement

We're level 7 and growing with quite a handful of helpful players to answer questions.
Beware we are not a charity guild if we are free to help we will help if you ask our members.

Come apply to Blossom today!

Comments

• Was up, I just got on this game yesterday and hella digging it. I am looking for a guild to join. Hit me up in game, Name: JayThrilla

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@4TJRAAKKXR said:
    Was up, I just got on this game yesterday and hella digging it. I am looking for a guild to join. Hit me up in game, Name: JayThrilla

Hi there, the guild is fairly new I have yet to recruit any actual players due to me being pretty busy the only chars in the guild are my own, but if you are still interested I will pm you some time later on when I get onto the game or or send you a mail, my IGN is Purps. You can also feel free to apply directly when you open up the guild tab and search my guild, if you have found another guild you are interested and are already in that's perfectly fine.

• I'm interested in joining also! IGN Vibe

@VelvetRose said:
    I'm interested in joining also! IGN Vibe

Find us in the guild tab by typing our guild name and apply, if you haven't found a guild yet, I'll accept the application later when I get off work.

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL

I'm also interested in joining. Will be applying as soon as I can, IGNs Foxhunt.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

This looks like a really cool guild! I would love to join, my IGN is Aldamir. Thank you in advance for concidering.

bump we've begun recruiting