We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

V550 Thanksgiving Update Patch Notes

edited November 2017 in Patch Notes

Here's what's coming in the Wednesday, November 15 update!

Trade

Player trading is now enabled! Check out the full post for a handy chart on how it works.

Events

It’s almost time for Thanksgiving, so we’ve kicked off some events!

• Thanksgiving Turkeys have appeared in town hubs! During event period, player can receive Thanksgiving buff gift from the decoration.
  • The Thanksgiving Chase Danger Zone has been added. Hey, brave pilgrims! Goblins have plundered our harvest for their own feast. Please reclaim the harvest goods so we can celebrate Thanksgiving!
  • Give thanks for this table, this Shattered Table! Get ready for adventures a-plenty with eight opportunities to enter Shattered Table each week and no key requirements for Fractured Memories or Xanadu missions!
  • Get all the fixings by trading in Boss Souls for a variety of items, including Starhenge Gear, Evo Runes, Ghostly Scales, and Kritium Shard Boxes!

Turkeys and Thanksgiving Chase will be around through Sunday, November 26, Boss Soul trade items will be available from November 24th until November 28, and the Shattered Table entries and key reductions will be active through Wednesday, December 13.

Store

• The Lucky Pandora Box 1 is back in the EMP Store until December 13! Psion costumes will now be available in it!
  • From November 24 through the 28, Limited Edition versions of the Lucky Pandora Box and Lucky Pandora Box 2 will be available in the sore! These contain the same items as they did previously, but will also award Boss Souls as a bonus!
  • New emblems have been added to the Enigmatic Emblem Box, making the 8th CP tier available.
    --Box o' Chocolates Emblem: Defense 95, Reduce Damage received by 0.6%
    --Game Stones Emblem: HP 160, MP 150
    --Flying Reindeer Emblem: Boss Crit Damage 1.8%, Boss Damage 1.8%
    --Loving Hear Emblem: Damage 1.8%, HP 240
    --Bright Wing Emblem: Attack Power 120, Damage 1.8%
    --Star of Stars Emblem: Boss Crit Damage 2.2%, Damage 2.4%, Accuracy 30, HP 300
    --Mystery Box Emblem: Defense 240, Attack Speed 2.5%, Reduce Damage received by 1.4%, HP 400, Cancel damage received during jumping. (Cooldown: 30 sec.)
    --Scarlet Cross Emblem: Attack Power 500, Crit Damage 5%, Crit 84, Damage 5%, Increase Damage by 20% when attacking 10% chance
    ----Scarlet Cross Emblem can only be obtained via Item Combination.

Miscellaneous

• You can now open multiple Pandora’s Boxes at a time, and auto-open.
  • All characters have fixed attack power in the Tutorial Zone.
  • Psions now learn Saber Slash at level two instead of three.
  • We expanded the New Player channel to be for levels 1–64.
  • Inferior Accent could be the material for Extending the duration of the bonus. Inferior accent allows players to extend effects for one day.

Fixes

• The Clockwork Weapon Skin is now openable by the Psion.
  • Fixed Red Demon Set ability. It wasn’t applying consistently to the full party.
  • You can preview Psion weapon skins correctly now.
  • Fixed PvP coin functionality, the Ether force reset button, Appearance Change Vouchers for the Psion, K-perk icon, enhancement UI, and so on.

Comments

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

I hope you know the Appearance Change Voucher does not work on psion please Fix!

• TheVulcanTheVulcan Member, KOL

Hey, how about many other bugs listed in the "v502 Update Known Issues"? Will many of them be fixed?

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017

can we get etherforce reset back?
    also ANY item = EVERYTHING will be tradeable? including badges, scales and souls ??

• Please fix the Appearance Change Voucher, doesn't work on every class.. I kinda feel scammed since I paid kred for it. Please fix it ?!

• Why haven't we received any info on the shortage of violet kritium shards?
    It's like the biggest problem right now and it needs to be addressed and not swept under the rug.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Myrias said:
    can we get etherforce reset back?

Seriously. This is kind of a big deal.

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

@Herp said:
    Why haven't we received any info on the shortage of violet kritium shards?
    It's like the biggest problem right now and it needs to be addressed and not swept under the rug.

Its here

@Smoreceror said:

• Get all the fixings by trading in Boss Souls for a variety of items, including Starhenge Gear, Evo Runes, Ghostly Scales, and Kritium Shard Boxes!
  • RanavaRanava Member

@Jasonfly said:

@Herp said:

Its here

@Smoreceror said:

They put those in the event section so i don't think it will be permanent.

• BunkiBunki Member, KOL
    edited November 2017

Keep up the good work and keep them bugfixes on the roll.

• @Jasonfly said:

@Herp said:

Its here

@Smoreceror said:

If those kritium shard boxes are anything like the ones you get from the cards in ST its not going to be very good and implementing those to a shop as a way to solve the problem isn't a good way to go about it.
    There are plenty of other ways to go about it and that is probably the worst way.
    How about making epics drop more often then once every 30 dungeons.
    How about making the epics salvage for like 10x what they do now.
    How about making it so we can take the mass abundance of other shards and trade them up.
    Just spit balling here.
    As @Ranava said they put those in the event section of the notes so from an eyes glance it seems that its a temporary thing as it rightly should be and not a means to bandaid the situation.

• true only about violet it need more boost but rest drops good its fine

@Herp said:

@Jasonfly said:

@Herp said:

Its here

@Smoreceror said:

If those kritium shard boxes are anything like the ones you get from the cards in ST its not going to be very good and implementing those to a shop as a way to solve the problem isn't a good way to go about it.
    There are plenty of other ways to go about it and that is probably the worst way.
    How about making it so we can take the mass abundance of other shards and trade them up.
    Just spit balling here.
    As @Ranava said they put those in the event section of the notes so from an eyes glance it seems that its a temporary thing as it rightly should be and not a means to bandaid the situation.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. It might either be bad or good. Tbh, even the kritium boxes from ST wouldnt be bad, it will all depends on the price of the boxes.

About the event section, It depends, we do have examples ingame right now of events that stayed forever, such as the cards minigame. Then again, we have to wait and see.

And btw, that Bloody Cross Emblem if fcking OP DAMN.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

That can't be all right? Specially the fixes! There's so much do fix!

As for EMP store update, did we really need new emblems? When are the other classes going to get bundles for the sailor uniforms? Is psion even going to get other costume bundles like the chic sets or rider ones? Old pandora 1 boxes we saved, for monastery and the other set, are going to be updated for psion? What happened to the new character faces to be available or dye colors?

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL
    edited November 2017

@Jasonfly said:

@Herp said:

@Jasonfly said:

@Herp said:

Its here

@Smoreceror said:

Just spit balling here.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. It might either be bad or good. Tbh, even the kritium boxes from ST wouldnt be bad, it will all depends on the price of the boxes.

About the event section, It depends, we do have examples ingame right now of events that stayed forever, such as the cards minigame. Then again, we have to wait and see.

And btw, that Bloody Cross Emblem if fcking OP DAMN.

Sorry not to be rude but I guess you don't quite get it. The boxes that drop from those in ST are more RNG, usually resulting in white and gold kritium shards with violet being the rarest. Even its as cheap as 30 reg boss souls, it wont bandaid or fix the problem, we need 50 crystals per evo. Yes it makes it "better" but don't even dare suggest that amount is actually valid or enough as a fix as it is implemented currently. The fact is, they have been silent as far as most of the bugs, still haven't fixed the majority. The main thing here is, they have been silent as to the devs intentions or updates on the issues being resolved. Its NOT okay to do that.

It's like ordering a baconator at Mcdonald's with meal and getting the patttie with lettuce and tomato and fries, and the drink with no bacon and being told... wait they told us nothing nevermind, so being handed that and expected to enjoy it when you got home because " It would be LAZY and WHINY of you to expect otherwise" be happy with what you get, if you want to complain go to another fast food chain.- The REAL playerbase of Kritika Oline NA.

Sure we should be optimistic because its not like these games should go out of their way extra to please players being a VERY small port from a Korean game or anything. No that's just crazy. Silence and pushing out more sales and not addressing bugs is the way to go. Man I wish I could see these kids irl to see the level of shut-in they live in, I mean depression is one thing but these kids nowadays take it to a whole other socially non-existant level, and then defend it through these games... it's not only sad but quite disgusting. We are consumers. Our money drives and pays for updates and continuance of a game, if it is at a level where people have to deal with bugs while they make all that money, it's not acceptable.. We have a voice, our wallets. The industry won't quit lazy practices unless the majority stand up for themselves collectively with not paying for anything until things are addressed. This isn't the 90's developers need to evolve for the gamers not the other way around, we've discovered we have the real say in things. Please... I love this game as most of you who read this do, speak up for yourselves, don't make more excuses for the developers... Thanks for reading whats probably considered a rant from a veteran(old) gamer.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

PLEASE GIVE THESE STATS, I see them in my inventory laughing at me "Haha you wasted the 2,000 kred you farmed!" Seriously I wanna use them but they have no stats on them and I farmed and saved that 2,000 kred just to get these two pieces.

@LiegeXI said:
    Sorry not to be rude but I guess you don't quite get it. The boxes that drop from those in ST are more RNG, usually resulting in white and gold kritium shards with violet being the rarest. Even its as cheap as 30 reg boss souls, it wont bandaid or fix the problem, we need 50 crystals per evo. Yes it makes it "better" but don't even dare suggest that amount is actually valid or enough as a fix as it is implemented currently. The fact is, they have been silent as far as most of the bugs, still haven't fixed the majority. The main thing here is, they have been silent as to the devs intentions or updates on the issues being resolved. Its NOT okay to do that.

It's like ordering a baconator at Mcdonald's with meal and getting the patttie with lettuce and tomato and fries, and the drink with no bacon and being told... wait they told us nothing nevermind, so being handed that and expected to enjoy it when you got home because " It would be LAZY and WHINY of you to expect otherwise" be happy with what you get, if you want to complain go to another fast food chain.- The REAL playerbase of Kritika Oline NA.

Sure we should be optimistic because its not like these games should go out of their way extra to please players being a VERY small port from a Korean game or anything. No that's just crazy. Silence and pushing out more sales and not addressing bugs is the way to go. Man I wish I could see these kids irl to see the level of shut-in they live in, I mean depression is one thing but these kids nowadays take it to a whole other socially non-existant level, and then defend it through these games... it's not only sad but quite disgusting. We are consumers. Our money drives and pays for updates and continuance of a game, if it is at a level where people have to deal with bugs while they make all that money, it's not acceptable.. We have a voice, our wallets. The industry won't quit lazy practices unless the majority stand up for themselves collectively with not paying for anything until things are addressed. This isn't the 90's developers need to evolve for the gamers not the other way around, we've discovered we have the real say in things. Please... I love this game as most of you who read this do, speak up for yourselves, don't make more excuses for the developers... Thanks for reading whats probably considered a rant from a veteran(old) gamer.

That's the thing, we dont even know if the new kritium shard boxes are even the same as the ones from ST. Even if it was, It hardly would cost that much, probably more like around 5 boss souls or something. But either way, what my point was, is that it doesnt make sense to be jump the gun without even having sufficient information about it.

But yea, If after the patch we see that the fix is actually crap, we should of course keep complaining about it. I'm still complaining about the EX regen nerf in arena till today, It makes it completely unplayable right now.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

"Player trading is now enabled! Check out the full post for a handy chart on how it works."

Where is this full post?

By the way when can we get a "Eh" button to click on forums because besides the trading and krituim box update, this update is an "Eh" :)

• @AngryPurplePurps said:
    By the way when can we get a "Eh" button to click on forums because besides the trading and krituim box update, this update is an "Eh" :)

hmm kritium boxes, trade and u not added op emblem to that and true rest is "Eh" but still something at last xD

@Eryczak said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

hmm kritium boxes, trade and u not added op emblem to that and true rest is "Eh" but still something at last xD

Well the OP Emblem really is only going to be obtained right away by whales because they have money on their side and can do whatever, while for me it'll take a while before I get that OP ass emblem through combining unless RNG is on my side so I didn't find that attractive to me cause I don't spend money on this game, only time I will is when I see a REALLY REALLY cool costume I want, which hasn't happened since the Templar Set release, but I didn't even need to spend actual cash on that set because of Arena kred I earned through using alts and my main and I was able to sell junk SH before it really stopped selling to hoard kred to get the set.

Thanks, Always forget the site exist, only remember about the forum.

• @AngryPurplePurps said:

@Eryczak said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

Well the OP Emblem really is only going to be obtained right away by whales because they have money on their side and can do whatever, while for me it'll take a while before I get that OP ass emblem through combining unless RNG is on my side so I didn't find that attractive to me cause I don't spend money on this game, only time I will is when I see a REALLY REALLY cool costume I want, which hasn't happened since the Templar Set release, but I didn't even need to spend actual cash on that set because of Arena kred I earned through using alts and my main and I was able to sell junk SH before it really stopped selling to hoard kred to get the set.

right away by whales that is true, but all is fair all get in time that emblem so nothing to complain, here rng for me is nothing compared to other mmos where u can get something in 1 run dungeon or try combine something or not even after 5000+ runs/combines xD, here all will get max to 50 combines for sure if really faking unlucky so up to 100 but no more, and about whales u sadly say the truth, ofc if it will be in enigmatic emblem box, anyway soon we we will see how it will look like :)

• @Smoreceror It's really nice that you guys are allowing player trading and giving us a way to buy more things with souls, but I was really hoping you guys would give us some alternative way to use the evolution runes: I finished evolving my gear awhile ago and now I have no less than 700 runes just kind of sitting there in my inventory. I was hoping that you guys might consider instead of trading souls for ghost scales we could trade runes instead.

GG getting any kred excpet by money.

edited November 2017

Any chance of bugging ST entrances tomorrow if we do ST today since it is reseted again?

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

STREAM today? or no info this time before maint?

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited November 2017

The stream should be today. Hopefully, we see the prices of the new Bella soul things like Ghost Shards, Ghost Scales, and Kritium boxes. I'm interested in knowing if the new Bloody Cross emblem is the same rarity tier as other lego emblems or if it's the rarer orange lego color. That emblem is the pretty pay to win, so it will be interesting to see how pay to win it is. The 3% boss damage accent is fine. 3% boss damage isn't game changing but it is certainly nice to have, but an 'Increase Damage by 20% when attacking 10% chance' is absurd even if the CD is somewhat long. The passive stats are super good too.

edit; Appears there will be no Kritika stream today according to the official discord.

• zerosetzeroset Member
    edited November 2017

And what about trade items what are droping in danger zone? You are aware you did again ninja patch and removed trade items in danger zone? Now we are getting trade... but i did not see fix about last changes OR is it supposed do not trade items in danger zones again ? (Example: before ninja patch i was able to trade t9 items from ST with my friends)

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017

where to exchange souls?
    vindon seems drop patched... no more artifact farm. no mention of that in patch notes though.

batch opening 5ish boxes seem to crash client...