We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Warpmage Build Control and Burst, By ColaYum

edited November 2017 in Player Guides

i use this as Warpmage, and currently coming pretty far along with what im doing.
i got 263k CR, and i managed to reach 136 in arena which is the block for most, and 113 fm cuz i thought i will give the other wms a challenge, but ofc i will go higher when i feel like it, cuz its not really my main focus atm.
if you got questions to my build, well.

i play as supportive wm, perma pulls, and high burst. when it comes to long fights, i just burst and control on switch. also my record in bella run solo is 34 sec, which is pretty fast for a WM at my cr

Comments

• any chance you could post a video of doing bella run? or describe damage rotation in bella? X)

• I do agree, Is there a way you could post a video for rotation. Main reason is that I am curious as to why max Bullet Time over your Meteor Strike? As in everything else I can kind of see why in awaking and all execpt for magic bullet awaking? Why?

• He said he wants a more burst focused build, so magic bullet awakening gives a dmg buff to power up all skills during burst as opposed to buffing up a single one.

For me, farming is easier with time bomb/meteor strike maxed, my WM is also low CR so it needs the fillers though. I suppose if your goal is oneshotting bella once you have the CR for it this build is adequate.

• FWFCDYA3JRFWFCDYA3JR Member
    edited November 2017

last time I tested in training ground, magic bullet awakening increases attack speed and critical... it's useless. Put those points into reverse gravity or timebomb/meteor. Also why is Entropic blades lvl 16? and Reverse gravity lvl 1? :/

• @FWFCDYA3JR said:
    last time I tested in training ground, magic bullet awakening increases attack speed and critical... it's useless. Put those points into reverse gravity or timebomb/meteor. Also why is Entropic blades lvl 16? and Reverse gravity lvl 1? :/

If you look at most builds for Warp Mage they have Reverse at level 1,its more of a short control skill. If I recall leveling it doesnt really do much it, so it doesn't make sense to level it.

• @6XMFGTMYM9 said:

@FWFCDYA3JR said:

If you look at most builds for Warp Mage they have Reverse at level 1,its more of a short control skill. If I recall leveling it doesnt really do much it, so it doesn't make sense to level it.

This is the first wm build I've seen. max level reverse is 7k%~ 12k with awakening iirc, about the same as maxed meteor/timebomb. I can see why some would leave it at lvl 1 to put points into maxing out meteor or time bomb(6k%), but to max out entropic? I've never seen that, for me at my CR most stuff dies too quickly for the DoT of entropic to do its full damage.

• @PM733MHT79 said:
    I do agree, Is there a way you could post a video for rotation. Main reason is that I am curious as to why max Bullet Time over your Meteor Strike? As in everything else I can kind of see why in awaking and all execpt for magic bullet awaking? Why?

You want Bullet Time mainly at level 9 for the 5 second freeze time, but anymore points are a waste imo. Magic bullet adds crit and damage which is a nice buff for all your skills.

@6XMFGTMYM9 said:

@FWFCDYA3JR said:

Reverse Gravity awakened has a nice damage buff and utility as well since it slows down everything.

@FWFCDYA3JR said:

@6XMFGTMYM9 said:

@FWFCDYA3JR said:

This is the first wm build I've seen. max level reverse is 7k%~ 12k with awakening iirc, about the same as maxed meteor/timebomb. I can see why some would leave it at lvl 1 to put points into maxing out meteor or time bomb(6k%), but to max out entropic? I've never seen that, for me at my CR most stuff dies too quickly for the DoT of entropic to do its full damage.

Since you already want it at level 11 for it to be awakened, an extra 5 points isn't that weird.