We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

No Kholdor / Dimensional Trade....

So basically, only good for gold trades and leech runs... :/
Wished i could exchange my items with guildmates for other items...

Comments

• you can't trade kholdor items anymore?

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

account bound, no trade in dungeons...

well you can still use trade system for stuff like charms and gold and such... but wanted to trade items vs items... :/

• EDPTYMF5DYEDPTYMF5DY Member
    edited November 2017

guess the question is whether it's a bug or intentional change

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL

We were able to trade Kholdor before, I assume its likely a bug, but we all know the developers don't test what they send half the time. That's a pretty big screwup imo. Wanted to run my guildmates thru ST and give them drops to help them get ready for new dungeon/ help gear. Don't get me wrong the events are great, but man these devs are trying very hard to piss off their players. Disappointed.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@LiegeXI said:
    We were able to trade Kholdor before, I assume its likely a bug, but we all know the developers don't test what they send half the time. That's a pretty big screwup imo. Wanted to run my guildmates thru ST and give them drops to help them get ready for new dungeon/ help gear. Don't get me wrong the events are great, but man these devs are trying very hard to piss off their players. Disappointed.

Lol. At this point we should expect screw ups or delays when we get "updates." We should learn by now for every new thing added comes a new problem(s).

• and here i thought that i will be able to help my friends with gearing up
    what a sad thing

• Well i'm dissapointed.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

ONE JOB

• @Hypodermic said:
    Hi it's me, your friend.

if they happened to make them tradeable you will be the first one i look for :D

• Get a carry for those 8 runs and ull have all kholdor pieces...who cares that they arent tradeable....

• @NEKWXDR7TD said:
    Get a carry for those 8 runs and ull have all kholdor pieces...who cares that they arent tradeable....

y exactly what that man say xD items like that never should be tradable ppls need learn to work for items not buy or anything like that

• @Eryczak said:

@NEKWXDR7TD said:
    Get a carry for those 8 runs and ull have all kholdor pieces...who cares that they arent tradeable....

y exactly what that man say xD items like that never should be tradable ppls need learn to work for items not buy or anything like that

I would say ok to this if evoing tier 7 just boosted the stats. This way a player could get more dmg without all the rng of hammers and reappraisal scrolls after a while of being unlucky but instead it changes into a different item altogether which may or maynot be good for ur class. Doomblade weapon changes to a weapon with fire damage... so if someone wanted to improve their gear they could evo it after a while from farming but instead it just depends on your setup if evoing an item will even help you so you may have to rely on hammering and reappraisal to get perfect stats for your item to get to the 200k that is recommended for people to run ST. It is possible to do with way less but they set this as the recommended you shouldn't need items from a dungeon to get the combat rating required to clear it.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Yep, with Dimensional weapon and maybe rare badges you almost get 180K I think. It is a pretty shit thing to have the need of been equipped with the weapon of the dungeon you need to clear to have the CR necessary for it.

That's why I say, give people some free badges. It won't hurt anyone, not even the people ahead. IT is the big CR discrepancy. In a event that is not too much CR required, like do "100 sky runs and win 120 purple badges, or 3 stack of blue". This would be good, listen to me EME.

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭

@TheFeeder said:

@MPonder said:
    EME should do an event that gives like 1 stack of purple badge every once in a while, or some blues, that's where the big gap in CR is. Gear at some point you get.

that would be busted. this would give leeway to newer players that older players worked so hard for. Older players worked hard / grind real hard to have purple tier badges. To simply give them away if absurd. Thats a HUGE cr boost. If you want to close the cr gap between new/old players work for it. Invest in alts and make room for more opportunities to obtain more badges in a short amount of time. I would love to receive a stack of purple badges but it's simply not fair for those that worked for what they have.

I agree with TheFeeder on this one. That would be broken.

Back to topic,

Dime and Kholdor weapons were none-tradable to begin with. They only added the trading in dungeons because we had no personal trade and we kept crying about it. Now that they officially added it, they took the dungeon trade away. Look at these two items.. it says untradable.. as it should be. Please read the items before posting.

edited November 2017

Nope, that wouldn't, because of

1- They are not tradable, so, it wouldn't affect Market.
    2- l.et me tell one thing, you can give free stuff to everybody, the best enhanced with the best roll, freebies for everybody, and when new content would come, the people that were ahead before of the freebies, they will get ahead again, don't even have to explain why, so it won't hurt people that are ahead, just some few badges
    3- They won't get too huge cr boost. They will get a good amout of CR boost if they already worked they ass off on their gear, so they are not lazy players.
    4- It is badges, it takes more than a year to get the 9-purple stacks with just one char with a decent amount of hours grinding per day, buying them and letters runs. I know you don't need purple, but plz, everybody want them.

You know, you can't help players that are stuck, because, well, they will get stuck again. But you can help people that are at least moving to move fast.

edited November 2017

Sorry for the double post but.

5- They are not a luxury if you are with SH gear. 5 of my chars have 15 dimensional weapon and 15 accss and they only get 180K+ cr when I put 5 purple stacks on them.

edited November 2017

@MPonder said:
    Nope, that wouldn't, because of

1- They are not tradable, so, it wouldn't affect Market.
    2- l.et me tell one thing, you can give free stuff to everybody, the best enhanced with the best roll, freebies for everybody, and when new content would come, the people that were ahead before of the freebies, they will get ahead again, don't even have to explain why, so it won't hurt people that are ahead, just some few badges
    3- They won't get too huge cr boost. They will get a good amout of CR boost if they already worked they ass off on their gear, so they are not lazy players.
    4- It is badges, it takes more than a year to get the 9-purple stacks with just one char with a decent amount of hours grinding per day, buying them and letters runs. I know you don't need purple, but plz, everybody want them.

You know, you can't help players that are stuck, because, well, they will get stuck again. But you can help people that are at least moving to move fast.

Naw. If they want purple badges, let them work for it. You say you have 5 stacks of purple. I also have 4 full stacks of purple. So it does not take a year. If they way more badges let them make more alts, as you and I did. If they get a jump ahead with purple badges with one char, what about us with 5 chars? We would have 20 stacks of purple. And don't tell me you see nothing wrong with this? Then people will complain we have too many badges and then beg for a system to spend it on.

I nolife in the game man, I don't expect people to get the same thing as me in the same speed. People usually forgot the circumstances in what they have stuff, they are like, oh because I got this at this amount of time, you should have too. But they forgot that they were here in a good event, or to mention that they have tons of geared real life friends that carried their ass, or how much time/money they spend in the game.

@MPonder said:
    I nolife in the game man, I don't expect people to get the same thing as me in the same speed. People usually forgot the circumstances in what they have stuff, they are like, oh because I got this at this amount of time, you should have too. But they forgot that they were here in a good event, or to mention that they have tons of geared real life friends that carried their ass, or how much time/money they spend in the game.

And you don't feel anything, nolifing(not saying its a bad thing, you do you) for 5-6 months to get where you are now, only to have someone who started 2 weeks ago to catch up to you? You earned it.

• If anyone expected items labeled as "bind on account" to be tradeable, that was never going to happen for obvious reasons, they're bound items.

The point of in-dungeon trade is to share the loot with your partner/s in case you get kholdor/dimensional/deathguard items that you don't need and your friend wants it and so on. But that should stay within the party members. As in the item isn't completely bound until you exit that instance, which is very nice and gives players a reason to party up with their friends in order to mitigate the influence of RNG in getting the item you want. This got completely removed, which is the problem.

Asked about it, it looks like this was an intended decision because "no longer needed now that player trade is a thing". Asked if the feature can be brought back since I'm pretty sure everyone liked it and not having it is an inconvenience for any player that doesn't run everything solo. Waiting for an answer from higher ups now.

As for badges, you cash or you make alts, there's no shortcut. On the positive side, all the badges you get accompany you all the time, they don't need replacing like charms or anything like that. Eventually you'll get all purple badges, it's a matter of how much effort you want to put into it. You might not like that it depends on alts, but honestly this whole game is so alt reliant that by not using alts you're just gimping yourself. So many core mechanics would need changing to make the game less alt-grindy, starting from the RP system to the daily system and so on. Don't expect something that's at the core of this game to change with a patch or something. This aspect is sadly one of those very rare occasions where I have to be that guy and say "if you don't like it don't play it". Not because I'm a passive aggressive kid on the internet, but because it's unrealistic to expect big changes on the matter. If anything, alts will be more and more impactful, look at the latest "buffs" they got, from account shared boss souls to account shared soul gems and so on. This means that whoever's in charge of making such decisions does not want to change this game's direction on the matter, not for now at least. You want to be competitive on kritika, you need alts.

edited November 2017

@Schiz said:

As for badges, you cash or you make alts, there's no shortcut. On the positive side, all the badges you get accompany you all the time, they don't need replacing like charms or anything like that. Eventually you'll get all purple badges, it's a matter of how much effort you want to put into it. You might not like that it depends on alts, but honestly this whole game is so alt reliant that by not using alts you're just gimping yourself. So many core mechanics would need changing to make the game less alt-grindy, starting from the RP system to the daily system and so on. Don't expect something that's at the core of this game to change with a patch or something. This aspect is sadly one of those very rare occasions where I have to be that guy and say "if you don't like it don't play it". Not because I'm a passive aggressive kid on the internet, but because it's unrealistic to expect big changes on the matter. If anything, alts will be more and more impactful, look at the latest "buffs" they got, from account shared boss souls to account shared soul gems and so on. This means that whoever's in charge of making such decisions does not want to change this game's direction on the matter, not for now at least. You want to be competitive on kritika, you need alts.

Thank you. Finally, someone agrees with me. They shouldnt change the core fundamentals of this game just to cater to people who spend less time on it.. If you want to advance, make alts.

• Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily agree. I'm just being objective with what's going on with the game and realistic with my expectations for the future.

I come from games such as Dragon Nest where I had a full account (24 chars) fully geared doing endgame content on ALL of them. Here I got 11 chars. I like playing different characters, my alts are all decent, lowest one being 105-110k CR or so. And even I as someone who likes alts and tons of 'em, have to frown upon some decisions. One thing is to do cool stuff with your alts, another is to -for example- spam the same silly gem dungeon that requires zero effort, wasting an hour of your daily playing time doing that (if you have lots of alts) and knowing that the hour you wasted is more fruitful towards your progress than anything else you could do in kritika.
    I find this silly, and if I'm slowly getting tired of this, I can fully understand why players that are much less into alts either quit or plan to quit.

This can't last, it's up to whoever makes decisions at allm to give some way of progressing without having to make a full account of gearless alts in order to progress. When even farming for hours a day (aka, the ultimate nolifing) is less profitable than logging alts and collecting daily rewards, then there IS something wrong.
    My post was about how deeply this is rooted into the game, and why my expectations of this being solved properly and in the forseable future are extremely low.

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@MPonder said:

And you don't feel anything, nolifing(not saying its a bad thing, you do you) for 5-6 months to get where you are now, only to have someone who started 2 weeks ago to catch up to you? You earned it.

I created the acc in august, but got to 65 in around Early September, so I'm been farming badges for 2 months and half I'd say, and nope. The grind for badges is too much for most people, they are necessary, even playing an amount of hour that one could consider it health.

• Who the fck cares about badges...

Its not kike u can do stuff about it...just do what u can to get more..but it wont go any faster anyway...just go do other stuff lol