We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

[Request] Any experienced players have a guide on badges and costumes?

Hit 25 and got the badges today to buy costume boxes or enhance stats and it's pretty confusing. Anyone have a guide made for it?

Comments

• EnVyAKEnVyAK Member

As far as I know, you can use the badges to get random costumes which I have not tried or waste the badges on. At level 45 you can use those gray/inferior badges on badges slots which will stack up to 30 on each slot which total up to 270 for 9 slots to get the bonus set stats. It goes up by 30 each time the badges rank go up.
    For costumes you can use sigil that is similar to the rank of the costume. Then you can upgrade the whole costume by clicking on upgrade after applying all the sigils on each pieces. Starting from Average/Green color rank you sigils will add additional stats to costumes. You can further keep upgrading your costume to higher ranks but make sure you have higher ranks sigils ready BEFOREHAND. Your old sigils applied to the costumes will not carry over once you upgrade your costumes so when it becomes blue from green it will not have the extra stats unless you have the blue sigils ready to place in them.
    Hope this helps answer your question a bit. Sorry if my English was not perfect.

• Get two costume pieces, the top and bottoms, and set them to HP. That's a quick 600 HP boost and a massive survivability bonus. Other than that, I wouldn't actually recommend getting any costume pieces until after you get a lot of them stored up, and just save for 45 when you can slot them in the badge menu; eyeglasses slot gives 1K attack, for example. the only thing higher level badges do is give a better set bonus, so it's not worth it to go for higher when you can just use the inferior stuff at first.

• MaytryMaytry Member

gotcha, ty for the information both of you :)

• Slightly off topic, where else do you get badges from other than the event boxes giving them at certain levels?

Only from also dismantling cash shop costume stuff?

• i believe i have herd some people say you can acquire them towards the end game and daily dungeon, i am unsure of that but and will check it out my self.

• DA9G7JE9MYDA9G7JE9MY Member
    edited June 2017

You can obtain badges by fighting in the arena (this is next to the daily dungeon), for each stage u will obtain some bronze medals which u can exchange for chest with inferior costume badge(1st stage of arena for example give u 5 bronze medals, 2nd 10 medals...) (u need to meet NPC-arena manager or something like that in order to exchange them for chests) :)

• I find it odd that some players , for example Level 17 already have level 3 costume pieces, and the whole set to top it all off.!
    Does that mean that this player in particular plays in the arena elusively?

• @TooneGeminiElf said:
    I find it odd that some players , for example Level 17 already have level 3 costume pieces, and the whole set to top it all off.!
    Does that mean that this player in particular plays in the arena elusively?

he probably bought the costume from cash shop and then upgraded it...

• CarthhCarthh Member
    edited June 2017

If you're still looking for a breakdown of costume and badge system, I have a video going over it and can answer any questions you have afterwards.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jcVVEPYzAUQ